• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Meta Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meta Knight hasn't really killed that many people iirc, so the KR won't have much effect, but it will be present.

Still gonna give it to meta knight here. He likely has more combat experience.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Meta Knight hasn't really killed that many people iirc, so the KR won't have much effect, but it will be present.
Still gonna give it to meta knight here. He likely has more combat experience.
yup

As sans can dodge anything so long as he's awake, I think MK shouldn't have too much of a chance. Depends on whether he can dodge sans' attacks for long enough for him to fall asleep, but I'd still vote sans.

Well, in Undertale, he dodges all of Frisk's attacks, and Frisk is pretty fast. Even with speed equalized, he can still dodge, or if all else fails, teleport away from MK and chuck bones.

Trust me. I know how fast Sans and Frisk are. And from experience, I know Sans' dodging skills are top notch. Just dodging everything until tire would be untrue. If say, the Death Star targeted Earth, Sans couldn't dodge that blast.

Y'know, that reminds me... Sans could teleport himself (and Meta Knight) to a battleground advantageous to him.

I Believe Meta Knight Would Win Because He Can Plan Some Kind Of Sneak Attack To Fool Sans And Not Only That He Is Much More Durable And Sans Only Has 1hp So That Can Leave To Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back