• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magolor vs Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirby71 said:
Omega flowey was being weakened because the human souls were abandoning flowey and flowey>>>>>>Sans.
Beings like asgore have way more than even 500 hp,so i dont see why magolor shouldnt have an inmensly higher amount of HP.
they tanked attack much before the human soulsd, and only his defense was going down

because asgores hp is phisical, and an attack from a weaker unyne, something that should barely sting to him, avstualy hurt him, meaning that his soul is weaker

Ah yes i also mispelled the soul hax,you cant compare the HP system from undertale to another verse,also i forgot one thing,the durability negation does the same damage always but in proportion,i mean,what i wanted to say its that regardless of the durability of the oponent,you always need the same amount of hits to kill the enemy,so Sans wasnt one-shotting chara and needed a 5 seconds hit to kill chara,with magolor its the same,with durability negation he will need 5 seconds hit on magolor or any character susceptible to soul manipulation to win,but magolor will kill Sans before magolor gets bulldozed.

Kirby71 said:
Ah yes i also mispelled the soul hax,you cant compare the HP system from undertale to another verse,also i forgot one thing,the durability negation does the same damage always but in proportion,i mean,what i wanted to say its that regardless of the durability of the oponent,you always need the same amount of hits to kill the enemy,so Sans wasnt one-shotting chara and needed a 5 seconds hit to kill chara,with magolor its the same,with durability negation he will need 5 seconds hit on magolor or any character susceptible to soul manipulation to win,but magolor will kill Sans before magolor gets bulldozed.
yea, but mag has no feats of tanking anything to the soul, burden of proof is on YOU

no, it does the same dammage, but maglor has no feat ir anything to belive he can tank it

if you ignore durabuluty all the amount of time to kill someone depends on theire healt, and inless you show it risk us above magolor

your logic is flawed in beliving that, naruto ignores dura,and can kill city busters with it, does it take more for him to kil a city level? or a wall level? does it take the same? well , the forest and threes he destroyed disagree

sans does a certain amount of dammage, and mago has no feat of tanking anything like that. by extension for him to last five seconds you need to assume his =chara, which is idiotic at best.

make a question board thread because you missunderstand how ignoring dura works

ill say it a LAST TIME: ignoring dura means that you do an amount of dammage no matter what (to a degree of course, if not it would be an nlf)

sans did enough dammage to kill a multiversal, by extension if he hits mago, hell be hit with enough power to kill a multiversal, which is ridiculosly stronger than him, he doesent tank for five seconds

Except that poison doesnt work like that,its not a soul hit it harms you directly,its a poison that drains health slowly.the reason i say it hurts proportional is because of the reason above.

But the guy is killing the first is magolor via summoning and danmaku and Will not get one-shotted.

If you think Sans is able to one-shot if the opponent is not tier 2 then go make a thread about It.

Anyways magolor one-shots the first FRA.

Edit:magolor won't sit there to let Sans bulldoze him anyways.

I would like cal was there to explain about the Sans's durability negation,its too special and weird.

Kirby71 said:
I would like cal was there to explain about the Sans's durability negation,its too special and weird.
your ignoring that he kills frisk whitout the poison just fine

Sans hurting frisk with no poison is outlier,because thats a direct attack to the soul with no durability ignoring,and Sans's raw strength is wall level,he does 1 damage because of the game mechanic of "the minimal damage posible is 1" a wall level doesnt damage a multiversal,he actually needs the poison.

Kirby71 said:
Sans hurting frisk with no poison is outlier,because thats a direct attack to the soul with no durability ignoring,and Sans's raw strength is wall level,he does 1 damage because of the game mechanic of "the minimal damage posible is 1" a wall level doesnt damage a multiversal,he actually needs the poison.
pgisical streinght is wall, not spil strikunh, he does 40 dammage per secondm which us more than anythinh mahlir can have

I mean Sans has 1 atk status and he does 1 of damage when hits your soul which is wall level soul damage and shouldnt be able to damage frisk,and the 40 damage per second is because Sans is cheating via bypassing the game mechanic of the invulnerability after getting hit in the game.

But thats Game mechanic,so Sans doing 40 damage per second is an outlier/game mechanic and would do actually 0 damage,depending 100% of the soul poison which drains 1hp per second.

Thats the reason magolor has the advantage,this is is the proof Sans doesnt one-shot and magolor has the time to one-shot Sans. Sans isnt damaging magolor (and any above wall level) and needs the poison damage.

its not game mechanic, it from where frisks soul manipulation resictence comes from, soul destruction is OHK and mag has nofeat to suggest he resictes it, go to azzy or cal and ask them, your idea of dura ignoration is just wrong, especialy soul based one

Eficiente said:
I've updated the votes, Magolor barely wins this.
yeah, but please dont close it, kirby is misunderstanding sanses abilities pretty badly and i woul prefer for him to do understand that instead of saying that sans needs 5 seconds to kill any enemie in all tiers

I didn't followed your conversation with him and I personally agree with Magolor winning this but I have no problems with keeping this open until there are no more doubts in each side.

Eficiente said:
I didn't followed your conversation with him and I personally agree with Magolor winning this but I have no problems with keeping this open until there are no more doubts in each side.
i have no problem with mag winning either, its the reasons he put out that are problematic, and i change my vote so someone doesdent come and vote for sans and all

I didnt say Sans needs 5 seconds,basically i debunked everything including myself the soul hax from Sans isnt instant soul destruction,but soul poison,so he need poison x character's soul until death,and he will need some time to do that,It isnt one-shot,the foe's soul will die slowly and only with the required amount of poison.

Kirby71 said:
I didnt say Sans needs 5 seconds,basically i debunked everything including myself the soul hax from Sans isnt instant soul destruction,but soul poison,so he need poison x character's soul until death,and he will need some time to do that,It isnt one-shot,the foe's soul will die slowly and only with the required amount of poison.
and ignored that bones do 40 dammage per second, which is on his page, and i you dont like should make a crt about, and give me proof that mag has even 1 hp. he has no feats of any of that stuff, so youd be assuming he can tank what a multversal soul could tank for 5 seconds whitout feats.

there is something called burden of proof

His Page doesnt even say 40 damage,he just ignores durability and post-hit invulnerability game mechanic,also It can be argued Sans damaging frisk with RAW hits(40 damage per second) its an outlier.

Doesnt care if frisk is multiversal or not,its durability ignoring.

Kirby71 said:
His Page doesnt even say 40 damage,he just ignores durability and post-hit invulnerability game mechanic,also It can be argued Sans damaging frisk with RAW hits(40 damage per second) its an outlier.
Doesnt care if frisk is multiversal or not,its durability ignoring.
dude, he ignores defence, not the amaount of healt, by your logic naruto needed several seconds for rasenshuriken to cut through kakuzu, so an avarage human will last several seconds

i quote:

Bone Attacks: Sans will send a massive amount of bones at his opponent, forcing them to think on their feet in order to dodge all of themWhile his attacks only do a single point of damage, this allows Sans to bypass the player's invincibility frames, essentially meaning he can not only damage any opponent regardless of their defense, but he does a single point of damage per frame (equal to 40 damage per second).

Yeah,thats right but i think its a bit of game mechanic,i mean Sans has the lowest atk (1) and the weakest Monsters are wall level,but then Sans via raw force damages frisk,thats the thing makes me think about the possibility of that being a game mechanic/outlier and the only way Sans has to damage a guy above wall level is soul poison.

Im not longer saying Sans doesnt one-shot which is a possibility,just saying the 40 HP per second may not be right.

Kirby71 said:
Yeah,thats right but i think its a bit of game mechanic,i mean Sans has the lowest atk (1) and the weakest Monsters are wall level,but then Sans via raw force damages frisk,thats the thing makes me think about the possibility of that being a game mechanic/outlier and the only way Sans has to damage a guy above wall level is soul poison.
Im not longer saying Sans doesnt one-shot which is a possibility,just saying the 40 HP per second may not be right.
make a crt than, as its not counted as a mechasnic till you discuss it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back