• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magolor Soul vs Majin Dark Schneider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... sounds impressive enough, but it also sounds a bit vague. If he had a page around here, that would make things easier...

I'm planning on making one, soon.

Basically, he's likely the strongest character in the Kirby franchise, as he was capable of incredibly large scale reality warping, Massively FTL+ flight throughout the universe, creation of black holes, and causing a parallel universe to collapse and be destroyed.

Mind you, this is only after he stole an incredibly powerful artifact known as the "Master Crown". Magolor on his own wasn't really that impressive, but the Crown made him into an absolute monster.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:

Basically, he's likely the strongest character in the Kirby franchise, as he was capable of incredibly large scale reality warping, Massively FTL+ flight throughout the universe, creation of black holes, and causing a parallel universe to collapse and be destroyed.

Mind you, this is only after he stole an incredibly powerful artifact known as the "Master Crown". Magolor on his own wasn't really that impressive, but the Crown made him into an absolute monster.
True. Without it he's your standard cutie pie Kirbyverse alien.

At this point in Soul state, he's flat out POSSESSED by the crown. And possibly Zero(look at his mouth)

As has already been stated, Magolor Soul is no longer really Magolor. It's the power of the crown possessing the husk of what used to be Magolor.

As has already been stated, Magolor Soul is no longer really Magolor. It's the power of the crown possessing the husk of what used to be Magolor.

The s**t they put in children's games....

Well i'm pretty sure for the moment it seems like a consensus is reached....so if we're debating the darkness of Nintendo games lol...

That's actually Galacta Knight (at least in terms of physical stats) in Kirby Superstar Ultra when Meta Knight asked to summon the "strongest" warrior, it wasn't Magolor, it was Galacta Knight who Meta barely defeated.

That's actually Galacta Knight (at least in terms of physical stats) in Kirby Superstar Ultra when Meta Knight asked to summon the "strongest" warrior, it wasn't Magolor, it was Galacta Knight who Meta barely defeated.

Except being called "The strongest warrior in the galaxy" =/= Actually being galaxy level. I learned that the hard way.

Meta Knight is comparable to Kirby, and Galacta Knight would give Kirby a run for his money, so... He should be superior to them both, unless I'm mistaken.

Kirby and Meta both beat Galacta Knight.

I think we can close this thread now unless a few more people wanna hop in? I'll give it to Magolor over Mr Super Handsome Darsches.

As a person that knows a lot on both verses, this comes down to how you interpret there feats. Honestly, I highly doubt the dimension that collapsed was universe sized. Galaxy sized? Potentially reasonable. But universal? Nah. To be honest, I myself see it as likely solar system to multi solar system. That said, Darsh could still probably win via hax since he can destroy Magolor's soul.

Well, we see various galaxies inside it, so it's at least the size of multiple galaxies, which puts Magolor far above MDS in power, and when your opponent's so much faster (Flight throughout the universe as opposed to 7,000c) and stronger (As described before) than you, all your hax becomes completely useless.

To be honest, I really wanna check out the Another Dimension stuff to see if its good. If I could get Kirby > Dark Schneider, I'd actually be super hyped.

Not likely. We had a thread about that earlier. Kirby's victory was likely an outlier(Magolor is far above standard Kirby fare)

Kirby's victory isn't really an outlier. Hes taken on many planet busting threats. Also, yes, he did have help from Meta Knight, Landia, Bandana Dee and Dedede but that'd still be somewhat scalable. I don't see how it'd be an outlier if Kirby is the main character and supposed to be the hero to save the day.

What I mean is if Kirby is supposed to beat him, he should be scalable. Hes the main hero. The plot requires him to beat him. I've seen PIS before but keep in mind, the Kirby-verse is also pretty toonzy with its stuff so saying he can go toe to toe with a Multi-galaxy being isnt too crazy. Also, can someone make a Magolor page? I just made a Landia page: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Landia

When all your other feats are planetary, a multi-galactic feat is pretty obviously an outlier/PIS.

Azathoth said he'd make Magolor's page, so let's wait for him to do so.

Nah, what im implying is if your verse is consistently filled with stuff spanning across galaxy based plots and what not, I feel like it aint PIS. That and the anime has stomach dimensional universe stuff and I actually dont recall the anime ever even being confirmed non-canon.

To be honest, I think we should just put Kirby at possibly 3-B for safety. I dont even think hes 3-B yet however, I wanna get recheck the dimension feat

Except... it isn't. All the feats in the series have only involved planets. And saying the anime can be considered canon because it was never stated it wasn't makes no sense, otherwise we'd have Multi-Universal Goku because Shin Budokai was never confirmed to be non-canon.

Until you get approval from various people, they will not take kindly to such a massive upgrade based on one feat that contradicts all of his others.

I was making a point, but why would you disagree completely? But seriously, saying the anime could be canon since it was never stated it wasn't is ridiculous.

Ok ok ok ok....can we PLEASE get back on topic?

Topic being

"Incredibly disturbing looking alien that shouldn't be in a kids game" vs "Handsome protagonist that has long hair, and wouldn't be out of place in the WWF Attitude Era".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back