• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magolor Soul vs Majin Dark Schneider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your summary on Dark Schneider is rather funny.

But in all seriousness, Magolor should have little to no trouble dealing with Majin Dark Schneider, or even Dark Knight Lucifer Schneider.

Darsh wins via being sexier lol

But in all seriousness, Darsh might win via hax because Magolor has no way of getting past the Eternal Atoms. On top of that, soul hax. But I suppose if you qualify a knockout and think the dimensional stuff is multi galaxy, then Magolor wins I guess

OK, so I rewatched it and didn't see any proof of it being galaxy level. Not even solar system. Dammit. Can I see why you guys think its multi galaxy?

It's a matter of opinion then. Zero looks like a white void, with an eyeball attached to it. And blood oozing out said orifices.

It has multiple suns and is an interdimensional rift. The Another dimension level is the entire dimension which collapses after it dies, as its power was keeping said dimension together. Now whether there were galaxies within it, or not, is unknown to me.

Well, I can totally see star level (and it would not be farfetched to say it scales to Kirby since planet is close enough and Hypernova exists) but I still wanna see these galaxies. Also, dimension is not galaxy level so plz, nobody say that.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'm planning on making one, soon.

Basically, he's likely the strongest character in the Kirby franchise, as he was capable of incredibly large scale reality warping, Massively FTL+ flight throughout the universe, creation of black holes, and causing a parallel universe to collapse and be destroyed.

Mind you, this is only after he stole an incredibly powerful artifact known as the "Master Crown". Magolor on his own wasn't really that impressive, but the Crown made him into an absolute monster.
True. Without it he's your standard cutie pie Kirbyverse alien.
Actually considering he has certain traits from Dark Matter, and he gained said powers after taking the crown, it may be an embodiment of Dark Matters powers, considering what Dark Matter did with Claycia which seemed casual... creating a solar system after draining all the power of Pop Star...

I really don't think those are galaxies... they look more like an aesthetic to the environment...

Yes they are rather small, but they are galaxies. If you're wondering, the busting happened when the Master Crown went kablooie.

Unclechairman said:
Davy0 said:
I really don't think those are galaxies... they look more like an aesthetic to the environment...
I knew someone was going to say that eventually.
I mean I'm just being honest, not trying to be a downplayer. It seemed like an aesthetic when I saw it, my eyes were on all the twisting matrixes, and suns that inhabited the place, more so than the tiny itty-bitty "galaxies" as they are being called. If that's the case, why didn't we accept that Chakravartin had created miniature galaxies in Asura's Wrath which surrounded his headquarters.

Also furthermore, even though they're claims, there's 4 of em in game saying the Master Crown is a universal threat.

Normally i avoid statements, but there's 4 of em in the same game.

(located in the Magolor respect thread)

I know... that's why I put it in this thread, to make sure what you were talking about was intact.

Even if they weren't galaxies, there aren't many things that contend against Magolor being not a Universe Buster, ultimately Kirby did beat him with a much more powerful weapon than just his average Copy Abilities. Wish it was a Falcon Punch, but a slash works just as well.

He comes plausibly close.

That's why i'm iffy on it.

But he is a multi galactic threat no doubt.

The Everlasting said:
Except... it isn't. All the feats in the series have only involved planets. And saying the anime can be considered canon because it was never stated it wasn't makes no sense, otherwise we'd have Multi-Universal Goku because Shin Budokai was never confirmed to be non-canon.
Not exactly true. Dark Star's explosion & Marx in 1st form was calculated to be large star level+, Drawcia created her own world (in the Kirby franchise, world is the synonyme of dimension) and turned the solar system and the depths of space that go beyond it into paintings, Claycia created a solar system, and Landia (with the MC) injured Magolor's base form which survived the parallel dimension's destruction. Honestly, planet things are rarer than stellar/cosmic things in the series.

Many of the content in the latest games (Galaxia, Water ability, Crash's hat, ect.) came from the anime.

It was agreed to be inaccurate.

7 planets without a sun.

It's generally agreed that the party beating Magolor is an outlier, since, even if the previous feats were true, the jump from large star level to multi-galaxy level is completely absurd.

Using stuff from the anime =/= the anime being canon.

DarkSchneiderKing said:
Either way, to say this scales to Bandana Dee is likely massive PIS. I mean, he did crack in half a planet but seems still a bit insane.
Bandana Dee is a BAMF and at least a solid 5-C. But scaling him to the highest feats of Kirby is absurd, I agree.

The Everlasting said:
7 planets without a sun.

It's generally agreed that the party beating Magolor is an outlier, since, even if the previous feats were true, the jump from large star level to multi-galaxy level is completely absurd.

The Super Copy Abilities are an enhancement from the usual powers Kirby has, so they possibly give an increase in stats as well due to being "Super". Though whether that's true I don't know.

The Everlasting said:
7 planets without a sun.

Which was agreed to be innacurate ?

I wouldn't say the entire party, as towards the end of the fight Kirby's the only one who can cause damage, and he was the one to overpower Magolor with the Ultra Sword in a contest of raw power, clearly hinting that Kirby's more powerful. More true considering that Kirby never established a certain "limit" before and usually stomps the villains.

Magolor isn't the only one of his kind in the series. Landia had the master crown (the source of that universal powah) too and was defeated.

Using stuff the anime + Kirby not having a cohesive canon >>> Nothing supporting that the anime is non-canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back