• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magolor Soul vs Majin Dark Schneider

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marx stuff.

That is completely pointless, when you have multiple planetary feats, a few stellar feats and one multi-galactic feat, the multi-galactic one is very likely an outlier, and him stomping his enemies does not mean he's a whole two tiers above them.

Do we know if the stories in the anime occured? Otherwise, we can't say it's canon. Again, if we go this route, Goku is Multi-Universal since it was never confirmed Shin Budokai wasn't canon.

@The Everlasting : Where was it agreed to not be accurate and why ?

Him stomping his enemies means that he was never pushed over the limits, not even by Magolor. And that's not the only cosmic tier feat. Landia had the source of Magolor's powah (that crown). Dark Mind made from the universe-level his servant. 3 cosmic tier beings, all stomped by Kirby.

Well, considering that many of the anime's content influenced the recent games, and in Mass Attack we see that... weird snail character from the anime & as well as the machine DDD used to buy monsters, I assume that yes.

On this wiki, and I think because it involved black holes.

Then Landia is an outlier along with Magolor. If you're referring to Master Hand, we cannot remotely assume he's as powerful as he was in Smash Bros. (And even in Smash Bros., he usually holds back).

Again, that means nothing, it's just the creators using ideas from the anime in the games.

Fastsword, that means nothing. All it's saying is that in the game continuity the snail also exists.

@Skodwarde : I don't know who this Schneider is so I can't really tell, but everybody seems sure that Magolor stomps so... Lor !

@The Everlasting : It doesn't contradict what a real black hole does, but okay.

Why are we considering both of them outliers when now there's two feats backing up the matter ? If we'll be considering every feat an outlier we'll be downplaying the verse.

Nobody really cares if MH was holding back or not. The fact that he was a servant of the stronger Dark Mind is what proves that Dark Mind is cosmic as well.

@Davy0 : Nobody can tell for sure.

I'm not sure, I just heard about it.

There are two feats involving the same source of power. When Kirby only otherwise beats planetary creatures, beating a multi-galactic one is definately an outlier.

We can't assume AM Master Hand is as strong as Smash Bros. Master Hand without proof.

Ok.

It's still 2 solid feats, and the other creatures Kirby beats are usually only few pegs weaker than those.

It's the same one : Kirby gains an ability called 'Smash' directly cloned from the SSB series when he sucks up MH.

We better continue this somewhere else/some other time to not have Skodwarde's discussion derailed.

The Everlasting said:
I'm not sure, I just heard about it.
There are two feats involving the same source of power. When Kirby only otherwise beats planetary creatures, beating a multi-galactic one is definately an outlier.

We can't assume AM Master Hand is as strong as Smash Bros. Master Hand without proof.
No, no now. Again, Nova is above Planetary though the amount he is for sure is unknown, he brought back Galacta Knight who was superior to Meta Knight and Marx got stronger by absorbing his power, so is Dark Matter (Claycia, Drawcia, etc).

A few pegs? Magolor is literally hundreds of octillions of times stronger than all of Kirby's other foes.

It's just a shout-out, again, we can't assume Master Hand is universal in power in that game.

Fastsword88 said:
Ok.

It's still 2 solid feats, and the other creatures Kirby beats are usually only few pegs weaker than those.

It's the same one : Kirby gains an ability called 'Smash' directly cloned from the SSB series when he sucks up MH.

We better continue this somewhere else/some other time to not have Skodwarde's discussion derailed.

Yes please. I'd rather keep this a 1vs1 discussion.

We are trying to understand the legitimacy of Magolor's power. Though Marx has nothing to do with it. Magolor is at the very least a Multi-Star being due to his Another Dimension ability, and through Word of God, a Universal Threat.

This thread has gone from "Who would win in a fight between Magolor Soul and Dark Schneider?" to Bandana Dee jokes, to finally "Should we upgrade Kirby?". The latter has been discussed on at least two other threads; please take matters regarding upgrading Kirby there. In the meantime, since this thread has deviated so far from topic as to be useless, I'll be closing it. If you want a conclusion to this fight, you may open a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back