• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magnus v.s The Atlas (Should be good)

ABoogieYesSir

They/Them
Both are obviously at 4-B Magnus is at his 2nd key 4-B

Speed is equalized

Takes place at an empty solar system

Who wins and why?

Magnus the Red Primarchs coverart
TheAtlas

oh

never saw this

alright, how does magnus deal with passive universal mindhax, as the first thing

since even just looking at Atlas caused a species spanning the infinite universe to begin worshipping it instantly

Both. Basically a species that spans the entire universe (The Gekspawn) went to destroy it, saw it and it automatically forced the entire species to worship it. Same eventually happened to the other two major species.

I assume the answer is something something tzeentch loves him more but eh.

Apparently infinite? World is referred to as infinite and people have found no end yet to the galaxies you can go to and the species is prevalent wherever.

Basically the story amounts to that while each universe/iteration/simulation is supposed to be entirely random, certain aspects kept popping up, including the species triad of Gek/Korvax/Vy'keen. These species are inevitably the most prevalent in the universe and always take the same general actions with little variation.

I couldn't give an exact number to save my life, just that they generally are meant to dominate the vast expanse of an infinite universe. How many of them that actually comprises is another matter. Or it isn't and I've just forgotten, haven't touched the game in ages.

I mean......

Why would they instantlybworship it after looking at it if they wanted to destroy it?

After reading the profile this version is just an avatar. So can it use the true forms abilities which can affect the multiverse?

Would a diamond be able to reach the warp? The warp can be many things but essentially it's underlying a reality of infinite dimensions but being seperate simultaenously.

Magnus should be capable of detatching his mind and ejecting it into the warp, essentially dodging the mindhax. Worked for Ahriman, who learned like 70% of his stuff from Magnus.

@Transcend All abilities are gleaned from the avatar aside from the "created everything" shtick. Basically all of the lore for the guy comes from his interactions with you and the species of the galaxy you play in describing it, as well as other travellers.

Via? I don't doubt he can, since ATLAS' main shtick is Immeasurable speed.

To be clear, he passively moves his mind to the Warp, yes? Since the mindhax is passive I assume this is the case.

Well since Atlas has next to no resistence, via pretty much any ability. For example the basic Thousand Son Sorceror abilities.

Maybe

1. WARP FATE...........................Warp Charge 2 Ripping aside the veil of time and space, the Sorcerer grasps the strands of fate and wrenches them into new congurations. Every pluck and twist changes fate in the Sorcerer's favour.

Or

6. DEATH HEX.........................Warp Charge 2 Chanting unholy curses, the Sorcerer places a dire hex upon his enemies. Defensive wards and energised shields icker and fail, leaving the foe exposed to the grasping claws of death.

Or using Tzeentch based abilities.

Treason of Tzeentch - Those who dabble with the stuff of change seek to master the psychic essence empowering Tzeentch himself. Such individuals skirt the edge of sanity as they wield the forces of madness and mutation, blessing their allies and cursing their foes unto death. Tzeentch lends immense power to those who win his favour with such displays, but always at a cost

6. TREASON OF TZEENTCH..Warp Charge 3 The psyker whispers into the minds of the enemy. Brother turns upon brother before the pall of confusion dissipates to leave the aggressors staring in horror at the treachery they have wrought.

He states that he moves his mind into the warp subconsciously without thinking whilst others have to make a big effort to do so while he has done it since he was a child.

And that allows him to dodge mindhax (referring to that last bit). Then yeah, sounds like that'd work fine.

ATLAS lacks resistances, 100%. 's coz there isn't really anyone near him. At all.

I assume all of these abilities are at least thought based since that's sort of all ATLAS can do is think? To be clear, I'm saying ATLAS' abilities are based on thought. Everything in the universe is just sorta his dying thoughts.

Magnus doesn't have BFR listed as a win condition so let's go with that.

Back