• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magical Human vs The Red Hero

@Akreious Can you give a little further explanation on the time hax? (Important bit: how long it takes to activate)

It's basically Dio's "ZA WARUDO!" except Crimson yells "HALT!" instead. A lot less catchy if you ask me, but it works with the theme of the series.

Now the potency of Sir Crimson's haxes actually depend a lot on which part of the series we're talking about. At the time he just became Crimson Destiny, his Time Stop would only last about 10 seconds from his Point of View (For everyone else, it's instant because Time Stop. Derp). At the later end of the series, his Time Stop is indefinite which basically let him steamroll most enemies.

Now I'll go ahead and clarify some confusing elements in the profile.

Limited Space-Time resistance is actually more power null. He generates so much Anomalous Force that Space-Time temporarily goes into a state of Flux/Limbo, causing Time-Affecting abilities such as his own Platinum star and Spatial manipulations to just not work. Dimensional abilities is especially dangerous when this occurs as you don't know how reality would react to dimensional manipulations or portals when in this state. It's actually how Sir Crimson's predecessor died.

Sir Crimson's petrification (platinum Moon) basically creates a massive flash bang-like effect which turns anything in the proximity into stone. The effect from this does not discriminate so he takes caution in it's use when allies are around. At the beginning of his time as Crimson Destiny, he had to say the full name of "PLATINUM MOON!" before the effect happened, but later on he just does it.

Temporal paradoxes (Time-Duplicates) act similarly to Time Remnants from the flash. This ability is reserved for later on. He can basically open up his verse to Paradoxes with his true power, which causes an uncountable amount of hims within that one instant. They're all him from that same instant, but different. Hence the paradox. As long as he keeps this up, he can just keep creating more Temporal Duplicates into ad infinium.

And Soul Destruction is just him reaching enough Anomalous Energy Density to start affecting harming souls. It's how he killed Sir Night, by literally punching him so hard that his soul shattered.

I see now.

For time stop "HALT!", yeah that would give Saionia an indication that something is about to happen (she probably wouldn't think it would be time hax, but the reaction still helps) and put up a Reflection Barrier or something. (Which would kind of say "**** you" to Crimson). She would probably also react the same if he went for petrification, so that would actually give Saionia the win since it seems it would work on that.

Temporal paradox would likely give him the win, unless one of them tries a petrification while Saionia has Reflection Barrier up.

Soul destruction can do things.

But lets see Saionia.

For Concentrated Defense, it "breaking" works off of this: the durability listed on the profile for it is how much it can take before getting one shot. But to even be able to break it at ALL, you have to have an attack at least at the Concentrated Defense user's "base" durability (without Concentrated Defense up), but neither of these will drop if your "concentration capacity" doesn't (that one will eventually get clarified on the verse page), which Saionia's did not, so you would still need at least Continent level attacks to even be able to break it. So, this kind of really helps. And of course, takes out Durability Negation hax (Hax that directly does this, it won't stop a petrification)

Barriers: Normal barriers can block most hax. Just about anything that would be a conventional "attack" would get blocked. It wouldn't stop a Time Stop, but it would block just about everything else Crimson has (including the petrification). And (as listed on the profile), it can block attacks with a potency even higher than what would one shot her Concentrated Defense. Reflection Barriers are a version of this that just reflects everything that is a "projectile". Or an explosion. Something it wouldn't reflect is a punch (but it would still block it).

Telekinesis: Well, this one isn't too much, but it can be used to "lock" Crimson in place, but only if it is active, but it can follow up with a poison attack or a Magic Maze or Magic Hand.

Magic Maze: Yeah, this one. The big planet sized maze of trapland. While this takes a lot of magic to use, the entrance is completely invisible, and if Crimson touches it, he's stuck in there.

Magic Hand: One of Saionia's big win conditions here. Since this thing negates durability, and launches basically her entire magic supply into Crimson (and his insides), so this thing would one shot if landed.

Or my personal favorite:

Loldrainstamina
Well, I'll see about officially voting later, but I have this here for some clarifications

"For time stop "HALT!", yeah that would give Saionia an indication that something is about to happen"

She would be able to put up a forcefield before the instant Time Stop takes effect? And I mean, Sir Crimson is pretty theatric too so would she be able to tell the difference between his anime "YAAA" and Superhero banter? It also depends on if this is EoS Sir Crimson because EoS Time Stop is indefinite. If she doesn't have a barrier up and it's EoS, he's just gonna spam Crimson javelins down her throat or something crazy like that. Hey, he's got the time (Get it? haaaaaaa).

And again, it'd depend on if Sir Crimson is End of Series or not. Petrification EoS doesn't require any incantation or anything and is just a flash of light he throws out.

Barriers are pretty self-explanatory, but how big is it? If she creates a 360 degree bubble, Sir Crimson might just be able to teleport in and do a superhero smash. If it can block out teleportation then it'd pretty much just be a "Who hits first" once she puts her shields down. Although he might just do an "ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA" sequence. Or hell, maybe even a "ROAD ROLLA DA!"

Telekinesis can be pretty easily countered by just teleporting the hell out of there. Good in short-term, not very useful long-term since he won't stay there for long at all.

"Magic Maze: Yeah, this one. The big planet sized maze of trapland. While this takes a lot of magic to use, the entrance is completely invisible, and if Crimson touches it, he's stuck in there."

Is this detectable? Extrasensory Perception may be able to pick up on it. It operates by detecting disturbances around him, or in this case, a portal. Or if he throws shockwaves or flames and it just disappears because it hit the entrance. He'd probably go "Something isn't right with that area".

She's gonna have trouble landing Magic Hand since she's literally sending all her energy into him, which would set off huge red flags to Extrasensory perception. Although if it did hit, it'd probably be GG.

Stamina drain is actually going to be really hard to do since he always coats his attacks in Anomalous Flames, so when he punches her, the effect won't take place. Likewise, if he's somehow rendered immobile and she attempts it, he'd just create massive fluxes of Anomalous Flames which are extremely lethal if Saionia doesn't keep her shields up.

I won't vote either cuz I like when others vote instead OwO

If it's High 6-B it's EoS.

Inconclusive cause Timestop vs Forcefield.

Well, she is able to put it up instantaneously, only being limited by her reaction speed, especially considering some other characters able to do the same despite having much lower mastery over this. (And speed is equalized here)

Yeah... that's a thing, she shouldn't be able to put it up to that on pure reaction.

Generally, they're 360, and not really big enough to comfortably fit multiple people. (Although it can squeeze, in most circumstances.) Are you memeing me there?

I see that. Well, I'll get into the actual paralysis down below somewhere. She just generally tries the telekinesis before the paralysis.

Not really. Considering some of the people Saionia fights are magic users, most of which generally can sense magic in places, but they could not sense the Maze entrance. And if Saionia wanted to, she could spawn it right on top of Crimson. (The only reason why she didn't spam this in the story is because she would've ran out of magic very easily during fights and would've died in the war)

Paralysis down below.

Ok. I see that.

Paralysis: The thing she can use by green stuff. Well, she could put it into a punch, and keep it there until she lands it.

Now, can Crimson use his stuff without moving (like, at all)? Cause if he can, this isn't much use other than annoying him, otherwise, ouch.

His manipulations of flame don't require movement on his part and is more to do with his mind. He usually only moves his body because "lel theatrics".

Also yes I just meme'd you. There's like 3 Oraoraora sequences in Sir Crimson's story >;D

I guess it sort of depends on if she thinks Sir Crimson is enough of a threat to plot the entrance on top of him. And if he spawned any Temporal Clones, this would actually be a terrible move and I'm sure she'd know it since there's multiples of Sir Crimsons to get rid of. How does your mage's magic sensing work? Anomalous Sensing works on detecting the literal disturbances in space-time, and an Entrance to another realm/dimension would certainly trip that sensor. Although if she plops it right on top of him, this is a moot point.

Edit: I just realized I had a stronger High 6-B the entire time. Rip. Should I keep this thread up or just close it and start a new one OwO

We should keep this one up. I don't see much reason to take it down. (On a side note: Strange says he is High 6-B, but it also says "Multi Continent level", I think you should fix that)

What about teleportation?

Meh, it works by sensing anything that has or is made of magic directly. Not much to say about it. By what that one works off of, he'd probably sense it. Saionia doesn't have it because... reasons.

About Strange, Yeah, we should make a thread after this one with him. And when it comes to the speed equal/unequal split, well, both Crimson and Saionia can blitz Strange. (Because Mach 33570 is sub-relativistic). And in this one, Saionia would get speed unequal because she can omegablitz Crimson on speed unequal. Well, even speed unequal I'm unsure. We'll worry about that later.

Alright, I'm just going to say inconclusive because there's win conditions on both sides and it's really who does it first.

Back