• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Welp,Cranberry have more advantege here,she have regen that make Roku have difficult time o kill her,she have some enchanced sense wich is helpful here,and her sound maniulation is a bitch,and the most deadly thing? her durability negation,if she release it to Roku then rip Roku.

So voting Cranberry via regen,sound manipulation and durability negation with difficulty ratio 7.6/10 ratio.

That's a very specific ratio xD

For Cranberry's willingness, she will eventually use it for sure. The "when" depends on how Roku would appear in her eyes. Cranberry usually "tests the waters" before going full-power, unless her opponent is clearly very strong. If Roku seems weak in any form to Cranberry (whether it's physically or mentally), she won't go straight for a killing move. If Cranberry deems Roku strong, she will use the offensive side of her sound powers from the start.

Roku should be able to take this fairly comfortably.

First of All, Roku's mindset is more calm and coordinated, and he has shown throughout multiple occasions to constantly spam fire from afar and use his range to his advantage.

Barring that, he has an excellent versatility advantage what with him having the four elements at his disposal, albeit he's most effective with fire, plus combined knowledge of every Avatar that has ever existed certainly helps quite a lot.

Top this off with his absolutely flawless AoE with said ranged attacks and he should take this a solid 6/10

So will Roasting her like a barbecue with literally any attack

Since you know he's High 8C+ and she isn't.

@Velox considering that Roku can fly, and Cran cannot, I say he has a pretty good advantage, especially when a lot of avatars including Roku fight from a distance.

Cranberry have her Regenerationn that scaled to mid low and high low,so an AoE fire attack is no problem as long she regen,thats why she's really hard to kill.

That regen is hardly impressive against something like fire that's stronger than her, or earth that can crush her, or water that can suffocate her.

High Low is kinda shit.

Although no, Roku ain't killing her, not at all in character

Rock Trap works however

Earthbending likely won't catch her, as it will inevitably be accompanied by the sound of friction between earth parts before they change shape, and Cranberry's hearing is so exceptional she can hear heartbeats from 100s of meters away, so she will react in time. She will get likely screwed if she gets hit by a full-powered attack from the another elements, though.

Also, keep in mind her sound manipulation covers more than offense, as she can create sounds and voices (even ones that aren't hers) anywhere within a large radius.

Finally, in MGRP's universe, magical girls are near-tireless physically, so Cranberry can just as well as Roku spam her higher-level attacks to block at least some of his bending.

How does Roku fare, stamina-wise?

@golden he can spend an entire night fighting off a volcano while he was an old man, and being poisoned by the toxic gas that the volcano was releasing.

So what's your vote, glassman?

If it means anything, about your comment on Roku flying, Cranberry has fought and beaten flying enemies. Though granted, I'm unaware of Roku's flight prowess.

Before I make my vote, how does that dura negation work?

Her sound waves shatter anything they come in contact with (whether objects or energy), in an outwards manner. She can use them both to attack and block attacks without fail. She heavily damaged a nuclear-blast-tanking monster with them.

Well, then Roku FRA as he can dodge them and seems to have higher AP.

I might as well ask something I was wondering. Having a certain level of DR prevents character A from getting killed from anything below that level, right? But wouldn't that mean attacks from character B that are below, but close to that level, will still hurt character A?

Cranberry. That's more than enough:

Clamberry's beautiful face twisted, beyond the damage she had already taken. It was not a look of fear, or agony, but joy.

"[Fortissimo - Grand Explosive Sound]."

The screen spun around, and then went dark.

"Huh?"

"Ah, I guess she must have used a Magic with an extremely large attack radius, and even the camera got caught up in it. Well, she really did it. I even heard that it could automatically move by itself.."

"They might be able to follow a Magical Girl's movements, but evading their attacks might be a little tricky."

"Well, this is troubling, and after we got all this way to the climax. Let's change to the aerial camera… ah, there's a crater which looks like a meteor fell. Is that the place?"

Back