• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi Addition

I pretty much agree with @Elizhaa and @OriginFox for the most part.

The possible 1-B key for David seems fine to me.

Void manipulation is fine as well, but the other users have made pretty good points about the EE already covering that. So we should either change the EE to Void Manipulation, or adequately explain their EE.

The additional keys seem a bit redundant to me, personally. I think the Varies tier already covers that quite nicely tbh.

I'm fine with everything else.

Uchiha seems to make good points to me.

Last edited:
Well, what he has accepted can probably be applied. Existence Erasure seems better than the wider concept of Void Manipulation in this case btw.

Never mind. You need to list the EXACTLY WORDED titles for the page that you need unlocked, or my automated script cannot handle it.

Okay. I will handle it. Tell me here when you are done.

Let me backtrack a bit. What are the reasons for the upgrade to high-godly regeneration? Regenerating from spiritual and physical nonexistence is only mid-godly.

I thought that the Rukh are the components of the soul. It is not a good example of an actual abstract concept any more than any other verse that includes spiritual bodies.

I definitely think that this should be changed back, as the current version is likely extremely unreliable wanking.

Let me backtrack a bit. What are the reasons for the upgrade to high-godly regeneration? Regenerating from spiritual and physical nonexistence is only mid-godly.
I thought that the Rukh are the components of the soul. It is not a good example of an actual abstract concept any more than any other verse that includes spiritual bodies.

I definitely think that this should be changed back, as the current version is likely extremely unreliable wanking.
@AKM sama @DontTalkDT @Wokistan @Mr._Bambu

I would appreciate your input here.

I thought that the Rukh are the components of the soul.
No, Rukh is not the soul, Rukh is the House of the Soul and the origin of everything, when they die, their spirits return to Rukh
9cQeeSq.png

XihCitN.jpeg

Again, being the components that make up spirits and likely other parts of reality does not remotely mean that somebody is erased on a conceptual and/temporal level to absolute nonexistence when they return to being Rukh. That seems like wishful thinking bias in order to enforce unreliable upgrades.

Its not only ''the components that make up spirits'', its literally the origin of everything
Being the origin of everything isn't grounds for High-Godly, to clarify. That is far too vague.

Being the origin of everything isn't grounds for High-Godly, to clarify. That is far too vague.
It does, Rukh (origin of everything) > Souls> Physical things

''High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying concept(s) or information needed for them to exist.''

Rukh has not been stated to be the information that defines all of the structures of reality itself. That would is more akin to the concept of mathematics itself. They are just components that build things. That is all. Also, in this case the Rukh comprising the characters in question still remained to regenerate from, so it is a moot point anyway.

Rukh has not been stated to be the information that defines all of the structures of reality itself
'' along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence'', Rukh (stated to be the origin of everything in the scan that I sent) >> Souls >> Physical body

It is rejected, yes. Please change back the Magi Regeneration ratings to Mid-Godly.

You're making a leap in logic. Being the origin of everything does not a fundamental part of one's existence make. If you regenerate in a Heaven expy, good for you, but it isn't going to net you High-Godly for the sole and simple fact that everything came from that.

We may need to reevaluate Magi as a verse if things are this flimsy.

Rukh comprises spirits. This is not High-Godly to regenerate from, no.

Thank you for being reasonable, and thanks to Bambu for helping out.

Back