• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why don't Ugo, Sinbad, David tiers vary up to 1-B

Lormac_CC

He/Him
The trio are capable of switching places with higher gods on the hierarchy and Ugo shows us the relationship between layers after swapping.

Why they must be 1B? They are fine in low 1C tier, and I think that's enough. They can indeed change their place and existence with Sacred Palaces which are higher dimensions, but that doesn't necessarily make them 1B. When they came into conflict with David after David's incarnation, David who was only one step higher than them made Sinbad sacrifice himself as well as the Sacred Palace to stop him.

Personally I don't see why their tier shouldn't vary up to 1-B if they exchange their plane and existence with higher D gods.

They can't swap the hierarchy of the gods from the world that above them,if Sinbad and David can actually do that then they don't need to make a complex plan to go to higher dimensions to defeat higher Gods so they're still low 1-C
Actually I also thought like you in the past and I made a thread too,now I just want to nuke it

They can't swap the hierarchy of the gods from the world that above them,if Sinbad and David can actually do that then they don't need to make a complex plan to go to higher dimensions to defeat higher Gods so they're still low 1-C
Actually I also thought like you in the past and I made a thread too,now I just want to nuke it
This scan says otherwise. Sinbad explain what Ugo ability does. He even calls it frightening

Sinbad

This scan says otherwise. Sinbad explain what Ugo ability does. He even calls it frightening

Sinbad

Remember that switching hierarchy is a thought based ability,if they can ascend to 1-B world like that they don't need to waste too much time to return Aladdin's world into rukh,they can just think and ascend

Remember that switching hierarchy is a thought based ability,if they can ascend to 1-B world like that they don't need to waste too much time to return Aladdin's world into rukh,they can just think and ascend
In order to break completely break the vertical wall, Aladdin world needed to return to rukh. Sinbad wanted to stop the control of destiny, so yeah he would need to defeat the all higher gods

and he has never switched the hierarchy to defeat them or to ascend to 1-B,that means it's still low 1-C
I dropped a scan showing what Ugo's ability does. Sinbad's plan also relied on this ability as it would be very difficult to defeat a god that is on the same layer.

thing is, there's always an higher god, so shifting to an higher layer doesn't do anything because there's always a god higher than you saying "No"

The whole point of Sinbad's plan resides on the magic formula made by Ugo, that made David completely and utterly aghast at at his achievements after his failed attempt gaining control as God.

After Elder David infiltrates the Sacred Palace, takes over it and yeets Ugo out, he is restrained right away by Ugo once more, and left helpless. Extremely confused, he asks what the hell is happening, to which Ugo explains that this is a result of his curiosity and too much free time, where he found out a way to trade ranks in the infinitely rising hierarchy of Gods. Ugo used this to, in his own words, become a God that exceeded God and take control back from Elder David. As further proof of this, when Arba awakes on the Sacred Palace and asks for Ill Illah and Elder David, he points to Ill Illah and David making a "lower order world" in a small fish tank, with its own cosmos with life.

Rather, Ugo had already stated since before this accident that he was a dimensional level above the magi universe, so he became one level higher than his previous level when David took over the Sacred Palace. David was the Guardian of the sacred palace.

Last edited:
thing is, there's always an higher god, so shifting to an higher layer doesn't do anything because there's always a god higher than you saying "No"
Shifting layers in Magi should increase transdence. That's why I said their tier should vary up to 1-B cause the higher you move, the higher the transdence.

You are right that they change their places, aka their dimensional state. They can be 50896725D if they want, thats correct. But it never happened with higher gods, only between them.

You are right that they change their places, aka their dimensional state. They can be 50896725D if they want, thats correct. But it never happened with higher gods, only between them.
Even with this explanation Sinbad gave on the ability
Sinbad

but since it's an infinite hierarchy, regardless of your place in the hierarchy, you will be above infinite layers right? Wouldn't that give everyone 1B?

Necro
Why do I still follow this famn thread

Anyway. Does not work that way, in an infinite hierarchy if your position is the 5th place or 156171717 place or a place that can be numbered then obviously that means that you don't have infinite layers below you

Necro
Why do I still follow this famn thread

Anyway. Does not work that way, in an infinite hierarchy if your position is the 5th place or 156171717 place or a place that can be numbered then obviously that means that you don't have infinite layers below you
in Magi is numbered? or do we just know that they are somewhere in the hierarchy?

Wouldn't that just be from their point of view? does that mean he is too short? "the bottom"
and could you send me this scan? pls, for me to save it here
I don't have the scan and it is not from thier pov, it was made by someone who took over the sacred palace. So his words are very well true

Back