• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magetta's Durability possible upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I was wondering shouldn't Magetta have at least solar system durability since vegeta physical attacks and his ki blasts did nothing and even in supersayian vegeta's final flash barely moved him and seem to only daze him but still didn't leave so much as a dent in him. After the fight Goku says if vegeta went all out he would have won easily. Now I would assume he meant SS2 not SSB but their is matter of the no killing rule so I think Goku ment that going all out he would have enough power to easily push him out of the ring or K.O him. I don't think Magetta is indestructible but he clearly has more durability then attack power.

So I think his durability should say at least solar system possible higher to an unknown existent as Goku states if Vegeta went all out he would have won easily but it is unknown if he meant SS2 or SSB

Solar System is a very wide category. Magetta could tank his attacks and still be near the bottom of Solar System level

Cell is at the bottom of the solar system tier in the Buu saga they got higher in the tier and now vegeta in his base can effortlessly take hits from gotanks since copy vegeta did and their the same person. I know its a wide tier but even in his super sayain vegeta still couldn't scratch him with his attacks and plus Goku could have been talking about super sayain blue but we don't know that's why I was thinking he meant super sayain 2 but you guys are right 4-B is a wide tier.

They're still near the bottom of the tier.

Wait so cell is at the bottom, everyone in the Buu saga vegito and buuhan included are still at the bottom and even after getting stronger, some training with Whis,3 years in The hyperbolic time chamber training together Goku in ss3 and vegeta in ss2 are not even in the middle of the teir I find that incredibly hard to belive and that would also mean when Goku went out of super sayain god when he fought Beerus. Beerus drop his power all the way down to low solar system level to let Goku punch him in the face like three times just to then tell him his body adapted to the power and made him stronger.

When the top is billions of times greater than the bottom, even a difference of a thousand is still near the bottom.

Goku's Base =/= Saiyan Beyond God or whatever

Since Cell destroying the Solar System was just a statement without a quantifiable feat, we have to assume that he is at base line SS. Vegito, Buuhan and such may be at ludicrous levels beyond Cell without a doubt. But like Prom said due to how broad Solar System level is (literally over a trillion times) they still are in that Tier.

And Base Goku = Super Saiyan God has considerable contradictions that I believe much of the staff has been quite tired of repeating over and over again.

I thought you guys said the difference was a trillion of times?. Plus this wiki didn't except goku getting the god power in his base if it did the other universe six guys, black, trunks and piccolo would be multi galaxy but their not because goku nor vegeta showed any evidence of using god ki. I even heard you needed to be like millions of times greater to go from large star level to solar system level is that true?. If so so how could Cell be Millon's times stronger than freiza but universe six saga goku is not even million to billions of times stronger then Cell after all that training and the god power up?.

Ryukama said:
Since Cell destroying the Solar System was just a statement without a quantifiable feat, we have to assume that he is at base line SS. Vegito, Buuhan and such may be at ludicrous levels beyond Cell without a doubt. But like Prom said due to how broad Solar System level is (literally over a trillion times) they still are in that Tier.

And Base Goku = Super Saiyan God has considerable contradictions that I believe much of the staff has been quite tired of repeating over and over again.
Well that's my bad but I'm jus saying with all this power ups and some training they should have made it to or past the middle but that's my opinion but I can't change your minds.

So since their is this massive gap in power they can't seem to close I guess Magetta stays where he is some one can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back