• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Poppy Playtime possible upgrade?

Ok so chapter 3 of the game is out and I’m wandering if we can get some attention as it’s possible for the verse to get slightly upgraded in tier,atleast wall level with the inclusion of catnap who I have already made a page on

Along with a user blog

But when it comes to the forum on where do we place catnap I have or would like some help on calculating these feats for his potential page

And do we also make a dogday page
Mrs delight page and a unknown page for the prototype since we have a little bit more information on him now.

Ok so chapter 3 of the game is out and I’m wandering if we can get some attention as it’s possible for the verse to get slightly upgraded in tier,atleast wall level with the inclusion of catnap who I have already made a page on

Along with a user blog

But when it comes to the forum on where do we place catnap I have or would like some help on calculating these feats for his potential page

Mrs delight page and an unknown page for the prototype since we have a little bit more information on him now.
Bump

Along with a user blog

Mrs delight page and an unknown page for the prototype since we have a little bit more information on him now.
Bump

Along with a user blog

Bump

Okay, what in the sam **** is that profile? It is... bad and you will be allowed to release it after you've improved it by a few dozen voidwhales.

Nobody is shown or stated to be ripped apart during the Hour of Joy, and that's not even wall level, it's street level! I could pick apart your PnA and Stats all day

Listen, I love the enthusiasm, but either shape up your work or let someone else make Catnap.

There is no reason to link all that stuff in the summary as it leads to all that red text. Secondly, your power and ability format is not up to standard, you bolded all the text and added no scans/references for them.

If you want I can at least fix up the sandbox but you'll still need to provide scans because those justifications for his powers and abilities look off.

Last edited:
After I'm done with City of Heroes I might work on a Catnap page, but Poppy needs something other then new profiles, because it needs actual reworks and everything from Project Playtime

There is no reason to link all that stuff in the summary as it leads to all that red text. Secondly, your power and ability format is not up to standard, you bolded all the text and added no scans/references for them.

If you want I can at least fix up the sandbox but you'll still need to provide scans because those justifications for his powers and abilities look off.
I’m on mobile so my abilities to do stuff if bad at the moment and yes I would like you to fix those issues and I’ll provide scans once you’re done with that.

Okay, what in the sam **** is that profile? It is... bad and you will be allowed to release it after you've improved it by a few dozen voidwhales.

Nobody is shown or stated to be ripped apart during the Hour of Joy, and that's not even wall level, it's street level! I could pick apart your PnA and Stats all day
Yeah the same goes here as the arguments you’ve made are just ignorance of the evidence shown and didn’t take time to study or look into any of them.
Listen, I love the enthusiasm, but either shape up your work or let someone else make Catnap.
(The enthusiasm point) I don’t know why you’re acting like some superior person but it’s very funny and childish,also I’m limited on how I can make these as I’m on mobile so sorry for that but I don’t think any of what you’ve said here refutes what I’ve done in the profile itself for catnap lol.can discuss it on discord if you have it.
That is very unnecessary and kinda breaking rules as that is clear toxicity and uhhh nice rage lol.
1.uhhh….you do realize we see blatant ripping apart within the hour of joy vhs tape as seen in case of mommy,boxy and even on project playtimes case as well so idk why you are making that contention when that’s just a terrible argument on its own.

After I'm done with City of Heroes I might work on a Catnap page, but Poppy needs something other then new profiles, because it needs actual reworks and everything from Project Playtime
I don’t even think it needs reworks as the only things needed is just small adjustments(mainly project playtime)

I’m on mobile so my abilities to do stuff if bad at the moment and yes I would like you to fix those issues and I’ll provide scans once you’re done with that.
Alright, I'm done.

I didn't touch the descriptions of his powers and abilities, that's for you and the knowledgeable members to discuss. I removed the possibly higher via size from his tier as you didn't specify that on his attack potency section (you can add it back if you want but you need to provide justification on his attack potency as well), I didn't to to statistics ratings only fixed up the description grammer.

Overall, the profile still needs work but you'll need to discuss his statistics with people who know the series. I barely even know the verse.

Yeah the same goes here as the arguments you’ve made are just ignorance of the evidence shown and didn’t take time to study or look into any of them.
Let's go then.

Large Size: No type given, it's type 0 but whatever.

Inorganic Physiology: Everyone coming from the Bigger Bodies Program is biological with blood and whatnot.

Illusion Creation: List this under gas powers, causing nightmares is just a form of dream Manipulation

Immortality Type 2: Dead wrong, Catnap doesn't survive anything like that and humans have survived horizontal bisection via bomb with immediate aid, so Dogday isn't even usable because he was given that aid via the belt.

Telekinesis: Can't be attributed to Catnap, wrong.

"comparable but should be superior to Huggy Wuggy ,Mommy Long Legs,and Boxy Boo," he is superior, every other toy is literally scared of Catnap.

Mrs Delight feat: not 9-B without a calculation backing it. You also can't be 9-B without a calc.

Tearing apart during Hour of Joy: Watch your own scan, nobody is torn apart, every body is whole, and afterwards we don't know if their corpses were torn apart. Mommy is literally picking them up and dropping them from high up, and Boxy isn't tearing crap apart he's just chomping your head.

Catnap's speed should be calced cause I doubt that's Athletic Human and not higher.

"possibly higher (Catnap constructed a shrine for the prototype)" this would not be higher, for he probably did it one at a time and nothing there is even Class 5 Worthy in size.

"catnap can one shot the player who survived this train crash" You can survive that kinda thing as a 9-C

"catnap tanks a massive electricity followed by being on fire" This weakens Catnap to the point of not even being able to get up properly the first time and having to try again, no.

"Athletic (the same can be said during the hour of joy, moves fine after being electrocuted.)" Hour of Joy is Superhuman Stamina, and no, he did not move fine, rewatch the dang clip.

Intelligence section is actually pretty OK, just needs references

"Weaknesses: Should have normal human weaknesses" in what reality are you listing Inorganic 1 and this crap? Catnap ain't even human anymore so this wouldn't apply.
(The enthusiasm point) I don’t know why you’re acting like some superior person but it’s very funny and childish,also I’m limited on how I can make these as I’m on mobile so sorry for that but I don’t think any of what you’ve said here refutes what I’ve done in the profile itself for catnap lol.can discuss it on discord if you have it.
That is very unnecessary and kinda breaking rules as that is clear toxicity and uhhh nice rage lol.
1.uhhh….you do realize we see blatant ripping apart within the hour of joy vhs tape as seen in case of mommy,boxy and even on project playtimes case as well so idk why you are making that contention when that’s just a terrible argument on its own.
There, I just tore apart over half your profile, happy?

Let's go then.

Large Size: No type given, it's type 0 but whatever.
Sure but can give context,didn’t refute anything.
Inorganic Physiology: Everyone coming from the Bigger Bodies Program is biological with blood and whatnot.
Ok? Under context that revolves around the supernatural elements this could still apply for that.
Illusion Creation: List this under gas powers, causing nightmares is just a form of dream Manipulation
Yeah sure can do that but these gases even then still cause illusions so it wouldn’t matter unless you wanna be repetitive.
Immortality Type 2: Dead wrong, Catnap doesn't survive anything like that and humans have survived horizontal bisection via bomb with immediate aid, so Dogday isn't even usable because he was given that aid via the belt.
Ok so like context that would debunk this would simply be that as a child or “human” for say once being shocked by the grabpack he was gonna die but as the bigger bodies he’s fine after it. Also on the dogday context when your logically missing half your body and still stemming on blood a tight belt wouldn’t be able to do things+dogday is still from his dialogue showing signs of being hurt so that would work as an entailment.
Telekinesis: Can't be attributed to Catnap, wrong.
I don’t care for this part.
"comparable but should be superior to Huggy Wuggy ,Mommy Long Legs,and Boxy Boo," he is superior, every other toy is literally scared of Catnap.
This was more a iffy case as you can fear someone but not be weaker than them in a combative sense.
Mrs Delight feat: not 9-B without a calculation backing it. You also can't be 9-B without a calc.
ok so this is a massive flaw within your argument as buddy we don’t need a calc to always take something in when we can use logic or even the definition and interpretations to formulate conclusions. And even profiles have shown to use wall level without the needs of calculations so idk why your ego self is adding this.
Tearing apart during Hour of Joy: Watch your own scan, nobody is torn apart, every body is whole, and afterwards we don't know if their corpses were torn apart. Mommy is literally picking them up and dropping them from high up, and Boxy isn't tearing crap apart he's just chomping your head.
Ok so we can causally see mommy long legs tear a guy before grabbing the 3 people,also we casually see boxy boo casually eating people whole in his part and in games Trailers etc which would be more better than what I’ve initially said but I digress.also we do see that so I don’t think you can watch a video properly.tysm for that information.
Catnap's speed should be calced cause I doubt that's Athletic Human and not higher.
Why does any feat need to be calculated when most profiles on this site did not even need calculations to come to a conclusion along with that you didn’t give an in depth explanation so that’s your Burden.
"possibly higher (Catnap constructed a shrine for the prototype)" this would not be higher, for he probably did it one at a time and nothing there is even Class 5 Worthy in size.
"catnap can one shot the player who survived this train crash" You can survive that kinda thing as a 9-C
Ok so this is pushing it as the average human wouldn’t survive the Amount of impact the player had,along with that it caused massive damages to walls and huge layers into them so logically it can be 9-B
"catnap tanks a massive electricity followed by being on fire" This weakens Catnap to the point of not even being able to get up properly the first time and having to try again, no.
HUHHHHH?????? Ok so like catnap quickly gets the fire off him and moves in a action that would depict he’s completely survived it now if we use an example of him being unconscious or just in some way of clinging onto life then yes your argument would be correct(maybe) but we see him quickly recover from this attack and he still hurt he moves onwards anyways(Ngl good endurance as well).
"Athletic (the same can be said during the hour of joy, moves fine after being electrocuted.)" Hour of Joy is Superhuman Stamina, and no, he did not move fine, rewatch the dang clip.
Yeah he did move fine,your burden to prove that by the way.also I don’t see how the hour of joy is superhuman there’s not enough to point out to that even I must admit.
Intelligence section is actually pretty OK, just needs references

"Weaknesses: Should have normal human weaknesses" in what reality are you listing Inorganic 1 and this crap? Catnap ain't even human anymore so this wouldn't apply.
The toys are revealed through vhs tapes,their deaths and more even with “bigger bodies” that they still contain human parts hell it was even revealed within the process in the vhs tape with bron how that works so do be a favor and do a thing called “research”. Lol
There, I just tore apart over half your profile, happy?
Not only have you gave massive misconceptions and targets points that really seem appeal to ignorance wise,but have a very twisted way of thinking how a scale must acts on this site so you say in order to be wall level you have to have a calculation on one of your points yet in SO many other profiles and rcts for example that’s not the case so idk where you got that from+ even the fnaf profiles themselves don’t have much calculations on there for your argument to even stand proud on itself buddy.thanks so much for the massive effort on this and I probably won’t be able to respond to this in particular but if you have any social media to discuss on I will always be there to talk in depth things.

Sure but can give context,didn’t refute anything.
The problem is you didn't even list a type of large Size, who's to say Catnap isn't Large Size 9(the size of a universe) with nothing saying what type he is. List one.
Ok? Under context that revolves around the supernatural elements this could still apply for that.
No, Malis. Either it's Organic or it isn't, there's no in-between.
Yeah sure can do that but these gases even then still cause illusions so it wouldn’t matter unless you wanna be repetitive.
'''Illusion Creation'''/'''Dream Manipulation''' (The gas Catnap stores within itself can cause Illusions to those within<ref name="Final Catnap Encounter">Final Catnap Encounter</ref> and is known to cause nightmares<ref name="Home Sweet Home Opening">Home Sweet Home Opening</ref><ref name="Catnap Recall Tape">Catnap Recall Tape</ref>

Booyah, took me all of a minute tops to slap down a way to do it with references! Takes another minute or so to attach scans into the references, your welcome and I'm not helping like this again.
Ok so like context that would debunk this would simply be that as a child or “human” for say once being shocked by the grabpack he was gonna die but as the bigger bodies he’s fine after it.
He was going to die, then they did a big experiment on him that changed how his body even works, I don't believe that can be used.
Also on the dogday context when your logically missing half your body and still stemming on blood a tight belt wouldn’t be able to do things+dogday is still from his dialogue showing signs of being hurt so that would work as an entailment.
This is fiction Malis. This is a verse where kids get turned into giant furries. I think a tight belt is sufficient at least to keep Dogday from losing his organs.
This was more a iffy case as you can fear someone but not be weaker than them in a combative sense.
9/10 fearing someone is combative without context, and considering Catnap's... track record in regards to toys who are heretics or piss him off, it's combative.
ok so this is a massive flaw within your argument as buddy we don’t need a calc to always take something in when we can use logic or even the definition and interpretations to formulate conclusions.
Or you can not use guesswork statistics, which is very against profile creation rules and even one can get a profile deleted.

Get someone to make a calc, yeah?
And even profiles have shown to use wall level without the needs of calculations so idk why your ego self is adding this.
It has been a thing since before my nearly 40K post arse was on the wiki that any tier from 9-B to 7-B requires a calc to be in the tier.

Aka those profiles should be deleted, not used to try and prove that 2 wrongs make a right.
Ok so we can causally see mommy long legs tear a guy before grabbing the 3 people,
I literally can't see it, if so, Mommy did it by hitting em, and that could probably be calced to be somewhere in the 2000 joule range. Instead of the like 500 joules we currently have.
also we casually see boxy boo casually eating people whole in his part and in games Trailers etc which would be more better than what I’ve initially said but I digress.also we do see that so I don’t think you can watch a video properly.tysm for that information.
Voring someone is not a good feat, Chronos vored Kratos as we all know how THAT turned out for him.
Why does any feat need to be calculated when most profiles on this site did not even need calculations to come to a conclusion along with that you didn’t give an in depth explanation so that’s your Burden.
Because if calculated that could probably get higher then Athletic Human, and you're right, not every little thing needs a calc, but for big things like speed, a calc is necessary to not um and ah over where do we wanna guess where this is.
Ok so this is pushing it as the average human wouldn’t survive the Amount of impact the player had,along with that it caused massive damages to walls and huge layers into them so logically it can be 9-B
Logically, the train ate almost all of the Kinetic Energy, and the remaining stuff still incapacitated the player in one go. It doesn't scale to them or any of the monsters.
HUHHHHH?????? Ok so like catnap quickly gets the fire off him and moves in a action that would depict he’s completely survived it now if we use an example of him being unconscious or just in some way of clinging onto life then yes your argument would be correct(maybe) but we see him quickly recover from this attack and he still hurt he moves onwards anyways(Ngl good endurance as well).

Yeah he did move fine,your burden to prove that by the way.
Does your elbow fold in on itself if you're relatively fine? Go On, IRL, try to bend your elbow the opposite way.
also I don’t see how the hour of joy is superhuman there’s not enough to point out to that even I must admit.
Hour of Joy.

HOUR of Joy.

Catnap and every other monster ran around killing shit for at least an hour.
The toys are revealed through vhs tapes,their deaths and more even with “bigger bodies” that they still contain human parts hell it was even revealed within the process in the vhs tape with bron how that works so do be a favor and do a thing called “research”. Lol
How do you precisely that's human? These are the same people that turn kids to furries, I think they can make different organs for them, and only reuse bits and pieces.
Not only have you gave massive misconceptions and targets points that really seem appeal to ignorance wise,but have a very twisted way of thinking how a scale must acts on this site so you say in order to be wall level you have to have a calculation on one of your points yet in SO many other profiles and rcts for example that’s not the case so idk where you got that from+ even the fnaf profiles themselves don’t have much calculations on there for your argument to even stand proud on itself buddy.thanks so much for the massive effort on this and I probably won’t be able to respond to this in particular but if you have any social media to discuss on I will always be there to talk in depth things.
All I heard was salt that your terrible profile wasn't immediately accepted.

Individuals who put 0 effort into learning how to do things properly, then not taking the time to do so, is why I'm Blunt here. Every card is on the field, it is 10-30 minutes of reading depending on the rabbit hole. If you did that, every issue with formatting is gone and I'm much happier with pointing out only problems with scaling, etc.

But no, you didn't take the time to properly read up on this stuff and now you're pushing for a profile that would get deleted without warning to the creator due to guesswork statistics and lack of references. I know I'm an ass, but I'm an ass who's been around the block a few times, take your time, fix the mistakes, and then we can talk actually publishing this profile.

Capiche?

It should be "," not "/" since "/" implies its only one of them while "," means both of em

Agree with your takes otherwise
I mean I use slashes because I do deal with MMO resistances and such

And commas can get confusing to those reading the profiles

"&" is what you’re looking for for an alternative

The problem is you didn't even list a type of large Size, who's to say Catnap isn't Large Size 9(the size of a universe) with nothing saying what type he is. List one.
Yes I will agree that was a issue that I have but that can simply be fixed with calculations or the fact that narratively he’s one of the more bigger threats and bigger toys,the only two logical points even have TYSM for this.
No, Malis. Either it's Organic or it isn't, there's no in-between.
Yeah sure we can go that way don’t belive it refutes a lot.
'''Illusion Creation'''/'''Dream Manipulation''' (The gas Catnap stores within itself can cause Illusions to those within<ref name="Final Catnap Encounter">Final Catnap Encounter</ref> and is known to cause nightmares<ref name="Home Sweet Home Opening">Home Sweet Home Opening</ref><ref name="Catnap Recall Tape">Catnap Recall Tape</ref>
You just blatantly admitted they cause illusions+the context that they bring to one another and seen with bosses can inductively assume that this would fall under illusion hax abilities also the other thing you said needs massive context as this seems to compare things but I don’t think it targets me at all.
Booyah, took me all of a minute tops to slap down a way to do it with references! Takes another minute or so to attach scans into the references, your welcome and I'm not helping like this again.
?????? I don’t even believe you did any help with the scans I’ve been making either,most were using simple amounts of context and yet they were ignored and contended in a bad way by your lights also what is this “Booyah” stuff like low key dawg do you need a lesson on how to roast or are you ok?
He was going to die, then they did a big experiment on him that changed how his body even works, I don't believe that can be used.
Ok the difference is that as a human they can’t survive things like this but as the bigger bodies with more stats and strengths,they have we can logically assume type 2(if you’re referring to that)
This is fiction Malis. This is a verse where kids get turned into giant furries. I think a tight belt is sufficient at least to keep Dogday from losing his organs.
I didn’t care specifically on that point+he still has a massive bloodlust and by his dialogue he was still struggling on keeping his life.and before you ever say fiction again note that fiction follows reality aka us as well,like can be narratives assisted on Whats virtually on context.
9/10 fearing someone is combative without context, and considering Catnap's... track record in regards to toys who are heretics or piss him off, it's combative.
as long as the context can match 100% on all cuz the only direct we have is with Mrs delight and the smaller critters.
Or you can not use guesswork statistics, which is very against profile creation rules and even one can get a profile deleted.

Get someone to make a calc, yeah?
I mean I literally spent most of the time asking or saying how someone should calculate these feats to make them especially work.
It has been a thing since before my nearly 40K post arse was on the wiki that any tier from 9-B to 7-B requires a calc to be in the tier.
Aka those profiles should be deleted, not used to try and prove that 2 wrongs make a right.
Ok so
1.why does a feat that is wall level or city needs a calculation when we can a blatant feat that wouldn’t be hard to assume to say that level for example I destroy an entire city(we do not need a flipping calc to inductively determine the tiering for that in this logic)
2.the wrongs and right point isn’t my inference,what i am trying to prove is that there is a major inconsistency witjin your argument on the point of how to determine tiering lol.it is very simple to understand
I literally can't see it, if so, Mommy did it by hitting em, and that could probably be calced to be somewhere in the 2000 joule range. Instead of the like 500 joules we currently have.
No? She does grab the man within the footage and tear him in half.and cool on the second part.
Voring someone is not a good feat, Chronos vored Kratos as we all know how THAT turned out for him.
Why are you making a comparison like this??? It be rude of me to call you dumb or a certain “r” word that’s forbidden then again you deserve it so imma dissect this rq

The problem you have made here is that you compared a giant to a toy that’s a bit bigger than a regular human+ in cronos,kratos escapes his body in boxys case he literally eats someone hole technically exceeds all basic human body parts and bones structure lol.
Because if calculated that could probably get higher then Athletic Human, and you're right, not every little thing needs a calc, but for big things like speed, a calc is necessary to not um and ah over where do we wanna guess where this is.
I don’t think you need a calculation even within that context to prove a feat like this,the toys are shown to be able to move quickly and make ways with humans,although low key could argue high stuff for boxy and huggy
Logically, the train ate almost all of the Kinetic Energy, and the remaining stuff still incapacitated the player in one go. It doesn't scale to them or any of the monsters.
The point I will make on this one is that a human being shouldn’t be able to still be in tact with their body with the amounts of impact that the train faced and the player yet stop survived it,we can assume a lot of things(in a logical sense)to forumkatie a conclusion,at the bare minimum I will get someone to get a calf for the player in quetsion
Does your elbow fold in on itself if you're relatively fine? Go On, IRL, try to bend your elbow the opposite way.
????? These are two completely different scenarios lol,thanks for the red herring.
Hour of Joy.

HOUR of Joy.

Catnap and every other monster ran around killing shit for at least an hour.
Catnap wasn’t completely involved+we see in the vhs he casually still walks,also we have confirmation by mrs delight how he was tasked with grabbing the remaining kids and storing them somewhere safe so nah.
How do you precisely that's human? These are the same people that turn kids to furries, I think they can make different organs for them, and only reuse bits and pieces.
Ok so prove that+that is your burden since you made the claim,also btw we have direct evidence that they’re human seeing how they contain human parts and regular human death types+in one v h s with bron we see parts of the cancer guy go for the bron toy so this would imply something here.
All I heard was salt that your terrible profile wasn't immediately accepted.

Individuals who put 0 effort into learning how to do things properly, then not taking the time to do so, is why I'm Blunt here. Every card is on the field, it is 10-30 minutes of reading depending on the rabbit hole. If you did that, every issue with formatting is gone and I'm much happier with pointing out only problems with scaling, etc.

But no, you didn't take the time to properly read up on this stuff and now you're pushing for a profile that would get deleted without warning to the creator due to guesswork statistics and lack of references. I know I'm an ass, but I'm an ass who's been around the block a few times, take your time, fix the mistakes, and then we can talk actually publishing this profile.
Yeah so I ain’t gonna address this as much as this is yapping to its fullest and fallacious arguemts you have made but thanks for the terrible arguments and me getting to left off steam,I have discord if you wanna further talk so imma just stop responding to you now.
You are cringe the way you talk btw

Yes I will agree that was a issue that I have but that can simply be fixed with calculations or the fact that narratively he’s one of the more bigger threats and bigger toys,the only two logical points even have TYSM for this.
You don't even need to calc how big he is unless you want to be thorough, just list Large Size (Type 0; whatever justification you want<reference>)
You just blatantly admitted they cause illusions+the context that they bring to one another and seen with bosses can inductively assume that this would fall under illusion hax abilities also the other thing you said needs massive context as this seems to compare things but I don’t think it targets me at all.
I never said they didn't.

"Illusion Creation: List this under gas powers, causing nightmares is just a form of dream Manipulation"

Reading comprehension.
?????? I don’t even believe you did any help with the scans I’ve been making either,most were using simple amounts of context and yet they were ignored and contended in a bad way by your lights also what is this “Booyah” stuff like low key dawg do you need a lesson on how to roast or are you ok?
You can't even make a proper profile, the abilities aren't bolded, there's no references, several statistics are guesswork- this profile was acceptable 4 years ago, not now.
Ok the difference is that as a human they can’t survive things like this but as the bigger bodies with more stats and strengths,they have we can logically assume type 2(if you’re referring to that)
I'm saying everything about the kids was ****** up and changed, so the previously mortal injuries weren't present.
I didn’t care specifically on that point+he still has a massive bloodlust and by his dialogue he was still struggling on keeping his life.and before you ever say fiction again note that fiction follows reality aka us as well,like can be narratives assisted on Whats virtually on context.
Appeal to Reality fallacy. Try again.

On a serious note; Would you not be in pain if you had still-open wounds? The belt's just holding Dogday together, not healing him.
as long as the context can match 100% on all cuz the only direct we have is with Mrs delight and the smaller critters.
And that's the context we need, everyone on that level of the facility is scared shitless of this guy, and the other toys are mostly portrayed as comparable.
I mean I literally spent most of the time asking or saying how someone should calculate these feats to make them especially work.

All right, this I can't really tell you on besides point in a direction, but basically, you need to figure out 4 things: material destroyed, thickness of said material, the height of Miss Delight, and how deep the massive dent is.

You can referr to calc group members like @KLOL506 or @Dark_Carioca for further instructions and whatnot, I'm not really the guy to ask(and no, those pings didn't go through, I basically just linked their walls to you)
Ok so
1.why does a feat that is wall level or city needs a calculation when we can a blatant feat that wouldn’t be hard to assume to say that level for example I destroy an entire city(we do not need a flipping calc to inductively determine the tiering for that in this logic)
Basically a lot of seemingly 9-B feats are 9-C, ditto with 9-A and 9-B, and tier 7 and 8 have a lot of people trying to guess where feats land in them

aka, it's discouraging guesswork for feats that should have calcs.
2.the wrongs and right point isn’t my inference,what i am trying to prove is that there is a major inconsistency witjin your argument on the point of how to determine tiering lol.it is very simple to understand
No, mate, if you're bringing up other profiles point them out to me and I will happily March my happy arse over to the profile deletions thread and get them deleted myself. This isn't rocket science, rules exist for a reason. If you don't like em, get em changed.
No? She does grab the man within the footage and tear him in half.and cool on the second part.
Like I said I can't see it, nother thing to calc I suppose.
Why are you making a comparison like this??? It be rude of me to call you dumb or a certain “r” word that’s forbidden then again you deserve it so imma dissect this rq

The problem you have made here is that you compared a giant to a toy that’s a bit bigger than a regular human+ in cronos,kratos escapes his body in boxys case he literally eats someone hole technically exceeds all basic human body parts and bones structure lol.
If the only word that comes to mind is playground insults then we are both C R I N G E!

Overpowering a human like that can be done by a 10-A. I know Boxy is a decent bit into 9-C, but gotta call it as it is.
I don’t think you need a calculation even within that context to prove a feat like this,the toys are shown to be able to move quickly and make ways with humans,although low key could argue high stuff for boxy and huggy
Peak Human or Atletic Human Malis. pick one ya like, cause the former can potentially be achieved if only you calculated the Catnap running feat.
The point I will make on this one is that a human being shouldn’t be able to still be in tact with their body with the amounts of impact that the train faced and the player yet stop survived it,we can assume a lot of things(in a logical sense)to forumkatie a conclusion,at the bare minimum I will get someone to get a calf for the player in quetsion
If they were a normal ass human, yes, but like I said, a street level character could survive that, even assuming the energy they ate is 9-C in the first place.
????? These are two completely different scenarios lol,thanks for the red herring.
20240225_181950.jpg

You done?
Catnap wasn’t completely involved+we see in the vhs he casually still walks,also we have confirmation by mrs delight how he was tasked with grabbing the remaining kids and storing them somewhere safe so nah.
he was literally still killing people and scales to other toys who do indeed run around for the entire hour.
Ok so prove that+that is your burden since you made the claim,also btw we have direct evidence that they’re human seeing how they contain human parts and regular human death types+in one v h s with bron we see parts of the cancer guy go for the bron toy so this would imply something here.
we see it.
Yeah so I ain’t gonna address this as much as this is yapping to its fullest and fallacious arguemts you have made but thanks for the terrible arguments and me getting to left off steam,I have discord if you wanna further talk so imma just stop responding to you now.
Trust me, the feeling is mutual Malis.
You are cringe the way you talk btw

You don't even need to calc how big he is unless you want to be thorough, just list Large Size (Type 0; whatever justification you want<reference>)

I never said they didn't.
Oh word alright I will change it to type zero for the time being
"Illusion Creation: List this under gas powers, causing nightmares is just a form of dream Manipulation"

Reading comprehension.
Reading comprehension has nothing to do with that basis of the argument of the essential power at hand if it can be a sub power,at best I will remove it simple as done to appeal to the site.
You can't even make a proper profile, the abilities aren't bolded, there's no references, several statistics are guesswork- this profile was acceptable 4 years ago, not now.
Ok sorry I’m limited on a device(mobile) that’s hard to even work with and type the stuff out on,also the references are with links unless you want to add links to about everything which at that point I might as well for you,also neither are guesswork as these are tied back to the game itself unless it’s someone disability to read something.it can be accepted even now.
I'm saying everything about the kids was ****** up and changed, so the previously mortal injuries weren't present.

Appeal to Reality fallacy. Try again.
Ok yea it changed how does that refute my argument? And where in my argument did I use an appeal to reality fallacy when fiction needs a bit of the irl world and logic to function,mind you also some stuff on this site uses irl logic so that’s just a false use of the fallacy also in dogdays case he’s still able to function and make noise despite getting eaten alive so still works for type 2.
On a serious note; Would you not be in pain if you had still-open wounds? The belt's just holding Dogday together, not healing him.

And that's the context we need, everyone on that level of the facility is scared shitless of this guy, and the other toys are mostly portrayed as comparable.
Fine sure go on with that then he would be superior to most other toys.

All right, this I can't really tell you on besides point in a direction, but basically, you need to figure out 4 things: material destroyed, thickness of said material, the height of Miss Delight, and how deep the massive dent is.
Ok we can go on a inductive standpoint and figure those out for ourselves and not need the use of a calculation when it’s blatantly infront of us with heck context,but I do have a calculation anyways for her so I don’t mind this.
You can referr to calc group members like @KLOL506 or @Dark_Carioca for further instructions and whatnot, I'm not really the guy to ask(and no, those pings didn't go through, I basically just linked their walls to you)

Basically a lot of seemingly 9-B feats are 9-C, ditto with 9-A and 9-B, and tier 7 and 8 have a lot of people trying to guess where feats land in them
I don’t see how this answered my criticism on your behalf,also on the tier system itself there’s context that completely differs the tiers so idk why you went on this point in mind unless you went in further context.
aka, it's discouraging guesswork for feats that should have calcs.
Guesswork isn’t really the case when you can apply logic and deductives to it but alright.
No, mate, if you're bringing up other profiles point them out to me and I will happily March my happy arse over to the profile deletions thread and get them deleted myself. This isn't rocket science, rules exist for a reason. If you don't like em, get em changed.
Ok do that on your own stuff,that still doesn’t refute my point,heck new profiles have these issues that I’m talking about so your not really disproving anything at all.
Like I said I can't see it, nother thing to calc I suppose.

If the only word that comes to mind is playground insults then we are both C R I N G E!
I mean most of this bickering is but yea I guess I’ll be the bigger man and apologizes on that end.
Overpowering a human like that can be done by a 10-A. I know Boxy is a decent bit into 9-C, but gotta call it as it is.
No? Overpowering a human and completely eating them hole,pretty much exceeding the structures by consumption would be a way higher feat under even the crushing human calculations.also boxy is arguably higher than 9-C and the profile itself along with many other mascot horror is inaccurate as heck.ill deal with them all.
Peak Human or Atletic Human Malis. pick one ya like, cause the former can potentially be achieved if only you calculated the Catnap running feat.
I mean by inductive we can go with either and say possibly this or that.
If they were a normal ass human, yes, but like I said, a street level character could survive that, even assuming the energy they ate is 9-C in the first place.
Which they are a normal human? Also if the 9-C character survived such destructive impact then it should be logical that they be way higher since the part exceeds a big wall.
20240225_181950.jpg

You done?
Ok what does this refute are you arguing he twists his elbow and even then how does this refute me when he gets up later? And is fine with his arms?
he was literally still killing people and scales to other toys who do indeed run around for the entire hour.
Skeptical on that part but let’s just say he’s superior.
we see it.
Yeah we see the human parts and statements that concludes this
Trust me, the feeling is mutual Malis.
Alright sorry for the hostility and stuff as it’s unnecessary really,I’m willing to talk on some other platform or messages if that’s possible and call me Mal btw.also I’m working with other people to fix the profile and make it more accurate with more proof and stuff and will post calculations that will do even better for this situation or verse if you call it that.

Back