• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. Madoka Kurokami and Medaka Kaname........u might wanna fix that xD.

2. Idk a lot about Madoka, but medaka with ALL her skills is way stronger than you think. So you might wanna clarify that it's 5-C Medaka, not Unknown one. (if it's unknown one than here is 1 way to win for Medaka, teleport into her mind, steal all her skills and then summon hell to kill her. 1 way out of many, or just create a new universe, hop on to that one and erase the one Madoka is in). So tell me whether this is 5-C Medaka or Unknown one (the one with Ajimu's abilities).

False Madoka is an maybe fair opponent for Medaka,Kriemhild,did you see Kriemhild match who stomping Reinhard and BB,most wanked and OP 5-B in this site,who is defeat Lavos,etc.

I will take False Madoka instead Kriemhild.

Alright, since changing the Madoka seemed pretty unanimous, it'll be False Madoka now. Man even I figured Kriemhild would be too much here. I've seen the shit she's done on this site. Just a quick question, but I thought Moon level Medaka pretty much had access to all her skills anyway. Why is it a different tier?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Just a quick question, but I thought Moon level Medaka pretty much had access to all her skills anyway. Why is it a different tier?
For a really simple reason actually. Yes Moon Level Medaka is basically the strongest Medaka (she doesn't aquire any new abilities above that point), but it's whether we count them or not. Example she is 5-C due to the moon busting feat, but we have no idea how strong Ajimu is so that's why there is a different ranking. (in most cases that Medaka is banned, because there is no shown limit to her power, mostly just estimations)

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Alright, since changing the Madoka seemed pretty unanimous, it'll be False Madoka now. Man even I figured Kriemhild would be too much here.
Idk how strong Kriemhild so imma just stay out of it for now.

Now on to False Madoka. So i read she is Acasual (which is the 1st step to putting a fight against Medaka) so AF won't 1 hit. For the sake of the fight imma say Medaka's and Madoka's time travel cancel each-other out so neither of them will use it.

So it seemed like a pretty nice fight, but i realized she doesn't have resistance to Power Null, which is insta win for Medaka with Skill Zero. I'm thinking this is still a stomp (unless she does have Power Null), i mean Medaka will always make the first move due to 1 of her powers literally saying she'll always make the 1st move and the fact that her movement are instant (again due to 1 of the powers she borrowed from Ajimu). So Skill Zero to nullify anything Madoka has, then just bookmaker or whatever she wants, it's pretty easy at that point.

Correct me if im wrong doe.

Because i'm lazy and sometimes forget to update profiles ovo.

Either way isn't copying Medaka's first move?

Kaltias said:
Because i'm lazy and sometimes forget to update profiles ovo.
Either way isn't copying Medaka's first move?
W8 this isn't in character is it? That's a HUGE drawback for Medaka, i mean Medaka will most likely never win due to her character. I mean she will always try to reform the character and love and all that bullshit. And won't use anything besides her fists unless her opponent far exceeds her physical capabilities (like Iihiko). It's just unfair to have Medaka in character, her character is too nice to vs battle.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
It is, but I can bloodlust her if needed.
Do bloodlusted, Medaka will never use her full powers in character. It's just pointless. I should make a thread to explain why in character Medaka is trash.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Alright, you do that. Medaka does have alot of wins without bloodlusting though.
What do u mean a lot of wins?

1. Medaka will always try to reform her opponent first.

2. If it's to no avail she'll just beat him using her brawn (nothing else).

3. She will most likely forgive someone.

4. She will NEVER use any strong power "unless" she is A) REALLY MAD or B) if she realizes her powerlessness (like with Iihiko).

5. Her ability to get powers with 120% strength is a down side when in character, since she can apparently hold back Scar Dead and Encounter, she gets dmg-ed and she doesn't just kill everyone around her even after she gets those abilities.

So yeah really Madoka probably takes this unless it's bloodlusted. Medaka isn't rly anything too strong in character.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I meant on the site, but never mind that, what if Medaka has some amount of Knowledge about what Flase Madoka is?
I still highly doubt she'll go full power right away. I mean she was fighting Kumagawa and all she used was her brawn. Though here we run into a problem. Bloodlusted Medaka wins ez here imo. She has WAY too much power. But non bloodlusted medaka most likely gets stomped. So...it's kind of fuked. Hmm...how about having 2 stages. 1. Both in character and 2. Both bloodlusted?

Kaltias said:
They'd probably have some coffee together or something if Medaka had knowledge lol.
False Madoka isn't evil
True xD. Not to mention 1 of Medaka's skills "make your enemies ur allies". xD

Well,bloodlusted is mightbe good for Medaka,but for FM oh boi......"paradox gg".

Hey Kal,does FM start paradoxing off the bat if she's bloodlusted?

If so then FM paradox if she's bloodlusted,i doubt Medaka is facing an paradoxing opponent before.

Hmmm,this is difficult tho.....

Back