• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fllflourine said:
1. Unless you tell me Cirno is Utsuho level, yes, it's PIS and Game Mechanics. Either that or Utsuho was holding back her punches by... A lot.

2. No, what is game mechanics is Cirno noping tons of attacks from people canonically superior to her.

3. This is true.

4. >> "and I don't know if anyone noticed, but I didn't vote, nor did I try to convince anyone of changing their vote. I'm just pointing out stuff, so you guys are debating a non existent voter ovo"

4. >> "and I don't know if anyone noticed, but I didn't vote, nor did I try to convince anyone of changing their vote. I'm just pointing out stuff, so you guys are debating a non existent voter ovo"

Lol, wut?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I mean I mean if I can somehow get a tier 4 Cirno ya can go right and upgrade whatever ya want ovo
Tier 4 Cirno, you crazy. Next thing you know, you want to have her IQ as 120 or something.

Fate people are bored, let us debate against ya. But is it really PIS if Cirno has now fought Marisa, Utsuho and the new lineup from the new game? Ya hear that? That sounds like an upgrade! Edut: Single digit IQ is fine honestly.

Finally Fate sees the light, always knew he had it in him. Edut: Hell if I know Andy, I haven't played it so I'm just assuming but if she's actually more powerful albeit temporarily that could warrant another key

Fllflourine said:
Lol, wut?
I'm pointing out that I literally made people waste time debating someone who legit didn't change the thread at all in the long run. ovo
Tumblr mknaxrCC161r9j9xbo6 250
Because why not?

Me too. How about we debate (worship) about the possiblity of Earth Cirno: That she'll literally not die until the planet is cooked.

>That moment when everyone forgets Madoka would just run away (or use flight and just laugh at her) and spam range defensively (ie not even get attacked)...

Also why has this already been added to Cirno?

>While avoiding rain of arrows, which while she does have experience with, can still be somewhat distracting no?

Also with flight I was referring to the fact that Madoka could make it so Cirno would have to get closer to her blasts to even reach her.

Yeah probably, she's experienced in dodgeing a plethora of projectiles and still getting hits in, in fact that argument can also be made for Cirno considering her danmaku can be insane at times and it's something she uses in like every fight. Im inclined to say Madoka will be far more distracted than Cirno who deals with that stuff regularly will be.

Why would Madoka be distracted?

Note how SBA already puts Madoka so far away from Cirno that assuming they both fly after each other that Cirno won't ever reach.

There is also the fact that Madoka's arrows explode, meaning while I can see her dodging the arrows themselves, can she dodge their explosions? (Note how one explosion was able to cover an entire city in the third timeline)

SomebodyData said:
4 kilometers starting range, can expand more so....
"The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread."

That same logic can apply to Cirno though and SBA puts them at the whoever has the lower range's maximum range so she's still within Cirno's range too.

I should probably note here that I'm going Inconclusive, mainly because Madoka can't beat her but Cirno can't touch her at all.

But doesn't SBA say 4 km at max? The SBA's description for starting distance also implies that in this fight that the two would start only from a distance of "Several meters".

It also says that if the starting distance gives too much of an advantage to one side, that an alternative should be discussed in the thread, but I digress.

Yeah, but only as a starting range.

Nah it implies that if one character solos via range alone, then we should balance it out, as I pointed out in this case it would just result in inconclusive.

I've asked a few times in threads and apparently it's the highest range of the lower ranged character, so despite being a bit contradictory I'm gonna agree with that as it honestly makes sense.

Considering speeds equalized and Cirno can't just simply speeddash up to Madoka, assuming that the starting range is much longer than simply "a few dozen meters" (Which is what most Touhou fights take place at), inconclusive sounds like a good choice.

Iirc White Light of Salvation is Smiting with AoE (though I don't remember how much) and if Cirno needs more than an hour to win that's victory via KO (yes, I read the discussion above regarding the resurrection, but if it's established that she need time, the instant respawn is probably game mechanics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back