• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Discussion Thread: Redeemer

based off the quotes. it doesn't look too far fetched.

a few things, the twitch link, is, again, something i dislike. especially when krinkles got his own lore wrong in the very video you linked in the blog. a far better scan would've been in the ingame scan of the machine encompassing everything, since that still covers ToP.

regardless of that.

from what im getting, The Machine sees everything in nevada as a dream, and the employers at the very least downscale from this. all of the links in the R>F transcending section don't work yet though, so i'll hold my tongue before commenting fully on it.

based off the quotes. it doesn't look too far fetched.

a few things, the twitch link, is, again, something i dislike. especially when krinkles got his own lore wrong in the very video you linked in the blog. a far better scan would've been in the ingame scan of the machine encompassing everything, since that still covers ToP.

regardless of that.

from what im getting, The Machine sees everything in nevada as a dream, and the employers at the very least downscale from this. all of the links in the R>F transcending section don't work yet though, so i'll hold my tongue before commenting fully on it.
About dream statement, it is from one of notes in Crackpot's level

I currently unable to show this, but you can check it in the game

If everything is all good and dandy, i'll write it on auditor's profile like this;

Complex Muliverse Level (The Employer are Stewards of The Machine, which is the theoretical, all-governing body that exists within the manifold of what is real and have been implied to exist on a similar plane as their master. The Auditor's hell has been stated to share many of the characteristics of The Other Place, with The Other Place being infinitely more complex than normal mind can comprehend.)

still need to get more links and scans for it, but it's looking ok so far.

If everything is all good and dandy, i'll write it on auditor's profile like this;

Complex Muliverse Level (The Employer are Stewards of The Machine, which is the theoretical, all-governing body that exists within the manifold of what is real and have been implied to exist on a similar plane as their master. The Auditor's hell has been stated to share many of the characteristics of The Other Place, with The Other Place being infinitely more complex than normal mind can comprehend.)

still need to get more links and scans for it, but it's looking ok so far.
Low complex*

And for Prime Code thing, it is goes from Legacy of S-3lF Eater, where Dr. Gone mentions "Mysterious Benefactor" of Director Phobos, who gave them Prime Code (Which was used to create Prime Blade and S-3LF Eater)

The Dossier confirms that S-3LF was made from The Machine (From its Code, if specifically)

And for Prime Code thing, it is goes from Legacy of S-3lF Eater, where Dr. Gone mentions "Mysterious Benefactor" of Director Phobos, who gave them Prime Code (Which was used to create Prime Blade and S-3LF Eater)
currently can't find it. i'll keep looking

Low complex*

The Dossier confirms that S-3LF was made from The Machine (From its Code, if specifically)

If the Auditor's true form sees everything as fiction as per R>FT rules, wouldn't he be outerversal? Or are there things that contradict this?

Also he doesn't see R>FT but he is able to affect the machine who does see R>FT.
The true forms definitely see the world the same way as the machine. They’re implied several times to exist on the same plane of existence as the machine, and even if they didn’t, they still scale since they can effect the machine.

Writing "Hank's suicide bomb will kill him if he decides to use it" as a weakness for his first key is the funniest yet stupidest shit im looking at rn LMAO.

Honestly, VS Thread wise, hank's first key seems like it would be the most fun to use. he's still at least somewhat grounded and has his stupid ass suicide bomb that'd spice up every debate with 'could hank kill himself and his opponent before he dies?'

Honestly, VS Thread wise, hank's first key seems like it would be the most fun to use. he's still at least somewhat grounded and has his stupid ass suicide bomb that'd spice up every debate with 'could hank kill himself and his opponent before he dies?'
Lmao, it would be like.

Well that means Hank lo-

Suicide bomb.

Wha-

Suicide bomb!

technically speaking, Hank has used the dismembered head of a victim of his as a weapon enough times where i could put it in standard equipment as a thing he usually has on him.

all jokes aside, the only weapon that he gets in combat that i'd consider give him as standard equipment is the giant battle axe he gets in Antipathy, ony because its such an iconic weapon of his.

im currently documenting Madness 7 rn, and, i gotta say.

we gotta redo the higher power stuff. im like, 99% sure Krinkles is retconning the higher powers to be the employers, considering in project nexus they're literally called the higher powers, and in several art pieces Krinkles refers to the auditor as the higher powers.

Right now, since it wouldn't make sense having The Auditor resurrect hank, im open to hearing what other replacements to hank's immortality are.

im currently documenting Madness 7 rn, and, i gotta say.

we gotta redo the higher power stuff. im like, 99% sure Krinkles is retconning the higher powers to be the employers, considering in project nexus they're literally called the higher powers, and in several art pieces Krinkles refers to the auditor as the higher powers.

Right now, since it wouldn't make sense having The Auditor resurrect hank, im open to hearing what other replacements to hank's immortality are.
I imagine that it's The Maker or The Machine.

Although I would find it funny if it just was Stygian deciding to **** with his little brother

Hank's episode feats are all in and there. time to get to the nexus stuff.

Edit: Hank will get instinctive reaction which will be useful against melee, due to a shit ton of instinctive reaction feats he has in the main animations, it's a surprise he didn't have it already.

Last edited:
Happy Madness Day gentlemen! i was thinking about doing the hank CRT today since haha funny Madness day, but, i didn't get around to it.

Speaking of hank, i was considering giving him low-godly regeneration (it would be combat applicable too for you nerds!)

to make a long explanation short, 2BDamned resurrects hank from the other place by retrieving his S-3LF energy, therefore, should any of his many S-3LF energy clones still be in TOP, he can still be resurrected and brought back to life.

i wasn't sure if this was too much speculation on Doc's methods, or we're all just dumb and overlooked it. i want opinions on this.

Happy Madness Day gentlemen! i was thinking about doing the hank CRT today since haha funny Madness day, but, i didn't get around to it.

Speaking of hank, i was considering giving him low-godly regeneration (it would be combat applicable too for you nerds!)

to make a long explanation short, 2BDamned resurrects hank from the other place by retrieving his S-3LF energy, therefore, should any of his many S-3LF energy clones still be in TOP, he can still be resurrected and brought back to life.

i wasn't sure if this was too much speculation on Doc's methods, or we're all just dumb and overlooked it. i want opinions on this.
Agree. There is also statements from Krinkels about the ToP working and destroying the characters in a archetypical level

Agree. There is also statements from Krinkels about the ToP working and destroying the characters in a archetypical level
Assuming this wasn't on youtube or twitch streams, this wouldn't be relevant to Hank as he's shown to be effected by the other place's natural deconstruction of people's S-3LF energy.

either way, im planning to word it like this:
this probably is a bad way to word it, if anyone has a better way to word it, go for it.
And talking about Krinkels saying bat shit stuff.

Apparently the maker can affect Axioms
Twitch link, not to be trusted. i can't repeat it enough. i will not condone using twitch and youtube stream statements for the machine's or the maker's profile. both of them are far too complicated as living versions of the cosmology to start using stream statements.

Assuming this wasn't on youtube or twitch streams, this wouldn't be relevant to Hank as he's shown to be effected by the other place's natural deconstruction of people's S-3LF energy.

either way, im planning to word it like this:
this probably is a bad way to word it, if anyone has a better way to word it, go for it.

Twitch link, not to be trusted. i can't repeat it enough. i will not condone using twitch and youtube stream statements for the machine's or the maker's profile. both of them are far too complicated as living versions of the cosmology to start using stream statements.
It's from curious cat

Actually, quite opposite. Zep stated that Hank's soul is immortal and not affected by enviroment of ToP

Also we literally see him being unfathed by soul decomposition in the Hell (Unlike Deimos & other Grunts from same episode)

Actually, quite opposite. Zep stated that Hank's soul is immortal and not affected by enviroment of ToP

Also we literally see him being unfathed by soul decomposition in the Hell (Unlike Deimos & other Grunts from same episode)
This.

Btw today is MC 12 are you excited?!?

We don't know how long Deimos was actually in purgatory. plus, the whole stone thing was kinda special to him. we don't know the time frame of how long it takes for S-3LF to disolve. we do know however that it was 100% effecting Hank considering some of his older version S-3LFs were getting effected by it.

We don't know how long Deimos was actually in purgatory. plus, the whole stone thing was kinda special to him. we don't know the time frame of how long it takes for S-3LF to disolve. we do know however that it was 100% effecting Hank considering some of his older version S-3LFs were getting effected by it.
When it was?

Back