• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Discussion Thread: Redeemer

Should I post the timestamp?
no, it did. i had to open it twice for whatever reason.

i don't think that inherently proves it's dissonance energy though. it'd be weird if it could use the power that actively negates it's invulnerability. it likely just has deconstruction via fire balls/energy beams it creates.

i don't think that inherently proves it's dissonance energy though. it'd be weird if it could use the power that actively negates it's invulnerability. it likely just has deconstruction via fire balls/energy beams it creates.
Fair

But it would grant gestalt decon then yes?

Gestalt probably have resistance from inside to this

Last edited:
I still don't see why it scales to S-3LF or the S-3LF eater for abilities. you gotta add a reason for it scaling like you did the gambler.

speaking of the page, could you send the source code of the page to my wall?
1. S-3LF Eater was created from The Machine and i wrote this

2. Sure, wait now

Interesting fact about The Maker: he stated to exist beyond The Machine

So basically he unbounded by being which controls fate, plot, space, time, matter, etc and even capable of controling this

adding a shitton of references and making slight edits to The Machine page. I guess The Machine will be apart of the first Madness CRT instead of the second.

Interesting fact about The Maker: he stated to exist beyond The Machine

So basically he unbounded by being which controls fate, plot, space, time, matter, etc and even capable of controling this
Could this grant him resistance?

Back