• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Discussion Thread: Redeemer

If I'm imagining it right then yes. The Machine has complete dominion over the occurrent which includes the nowhere. And since the maker made the machine he'd be capable of it since he gave the machine the abilities.

Also I'm pretty sure the maker is responsible for the nowhere as a whole from the start sooooo yeah.

We'll see the others takes on it though.
Where it is was stated that The Maker created The Machine?

Can you show?
Upon completing Contract 1) "The Maker's hands have been idle so long, they have forgotten their work. But their craft requires they tread the most perilous path and nurture from it fruit to bear. To control The Machine, to direct it, without becoming part of its story, has proven contradictory. Paradoxical. Even to one of such infinite power as The Maker. Yet a machine cannot define itself... And if The Maker were made to merge with their grandest creation, if they were taken as a part of The Machine's composition... It would forever be beyond their control. The story that is told is nearing its end."

Upon completing Contract 1) "The Maker's hands have been idle so long, they have forgotten their work. But their craft requires they tread the most perilous path and nurture from it fruit to bear. To control The Machine, to direct it, without becoming part of its story, has proven contradictory. Paradoxical. Even to one of such infinite power as The Maker. Yet a machine cannot define itself... And if The Maker were made to merge with their grandest creation, if they were taken as a part of The Machine's composition... It would forever be beyond their control. The story that is told is nearing its end."
Honestly it is sound like Maker referred to himself as several characters

Player's profile would be great.

Just imagine amount of hax and resistance that he can have from all weapons, upgrades on weapons, armor, origins and their traits

Player's profile would be great.

Just imagine amount of hax and resistance that he can have from all weapons, upgrades on weapons, armor, origins and their traits
It's funny even though the player is like one of the most skilled/op nevedeans yet hank is still better in H&H compared to him.

It's funny even though the player is like one of the most skilled/op nevedeans yet hank is still better in H&H compared to him.
The Machine and S-3LF Eater also might have Mid-Godly regen negation, since S-3LF Eater can destroy souls permanently, despite Krinkels stating that Grunts can regenerate after S-3LF destruction

About the explosion.

Not worth it

It's building level at best

Unless you know are willing to treat it as an atomic explosion

Which I mean maybe??? (Disonce works in the atomic and sub atomic level) but unless you all say that is gonna used as an atomic explosion then no, not worth it.

About the explosion.

Not worth it

Which I mean maybe??? (Disonce works in the atomic and sub atomic level) but unless you all say that is gonna used as an atomic explosion then no, not worth it.
I'm pretty sure even then this would just give him resistance to it

About the explosion.

Not worth it

But at least show math

@Comiphorous
image.png

I feel like it's both madness and mind.

Also krineksl said that Employers have powers related to their job.

Would Auditor possibly have Fate or Plot Manipulation?

Also I add some hax to Auditor which he showed in MC 11.

And can we scale him to Exporgation Tricky and his feats?

Also I add some hax to Auditor which he showed in MC 11.

And can we scale him to Exporgation Tricky and his feats?
No

The only thing I can say is that krinkles did mention that if tricky 1v1'ed auditor he'd lose fast. Now whether that statement still holds up at the current time idk. If it does it means what we've seen auditor do is just a few of his abilities and his much more deadly than we realize.

Back