• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Discussion Thread: Redeemer

Soul and Death Manipulation for Stygian
Stygian doesn't have death manipulation (that i recall of) he carries souls to the other place when they die. which isn't very relevant.

which, speaking of which, if he did have death manipulation, it'd have a very big obvious flaw of being very limited, as apparently stygian couldn't have just death haxed Phobos while they very much wanted him dead.

Duty and domain. That of which is being death. Hence why I also said possibly for it.
i suppose. it does raise the question of if the employers had such power why they didn't just kill phobos themselves. they're clearly built for one thing, but not the other. don't think hax is their strong suit.

i suppose. it does raise the question of if the employers had such power why they didn't just kill phobos themselves. they're clearly built for one thing, but not the other. don't think hax is their strong suit.
Krinkles did answer something similar to this. Smth Smth auditor picking fights made him inferior. I'll find it soon.

I'd call the auditor inferior too if a literal god of the universe showed up and got beat up by three packs of bandages stacked ontop of each other in a trenchcoat
Lmao
Nah, both hank and sanford get out of hell at the end.
Sanford is somehow back in TOP.

Anyways to answer your question

"They all do business in Nevada. Auditor IS unique in that they'll pick fights with the inhabitants. Auditor learned the hard way that lowering yourself in such a way is unwise. When will they learn?"

"I'd argue that the Auditor is inferior to the others, considering their proclivity for squabbling with mere mortal Nevadeans. But to compare and contrast them is super meaningless and based entirely on our own notions of what is valuable."

It would seem that employers even deciding to meddle with things on the level that nevadeans exist weaken them. It's even described as them descending. Auditor is an idiot because he does what no employer should do and got his ass kicked.

Click me pretty please ;P

Also hank has rule of cool (should be a power on this wiki smh smh) and the machine backing him up whenever he fights auditor so yeah.

Lmao

Sanford is somehow back in TOP.

Anyways to answer your question

"They all do business in Nevada. Auditor IS unique in that they'll pick fights with the inhabitants. Auditor learned the hard way that lowering yourself in such a way is unwise. When will they learn?"

"I'd argue that the Auditor is inferior to the others, considering their proclivity for squabbling with mere mortal Nevadeans. But to compare and contrast them is super meaningless and based entirely on our own notions of what is valuable."

It would seem that employers even deciding to meddle with things on the level that nevadeans exist weaken them. It's even described as them descending. Auditor is an idiot because he does what no employer should do and got his ass kicked.

Click me pretty please ;P

Also hank has rule of cool (should be a power on this wiki smh smh) and the machine backing him up whenever he fights auditor so yeah.
Can auditor theoretically have Death Manipulation for killing Sanford and Hank?

"We’re still not entirely sure, but based off their names, what Krinkels has divulged, and the hints left in the game, it seems most likely that…

Stygian oversees death, darkness and fear.

Conductor oversees motion, energy and reason.

Deliberator oversees thought, choice and purpose.

Auditor oversees order, balance and control" - That dude

"We’re still not entirely sure, but based off their names, what Krinkels has divulged, and the hints left in the game, it seems most likely that…

Stygian oversees death, darkness and fear.

Conductor oversees motion, energy and reason.

Deliberator oversees thought, choice and purpose.

Auditor oversees order, balance and control" - That dude
Looking through krinkles streams on my trashy wifi was painful yesterday.

He should host a massive QnA stream solely for lore questions.

Back