• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Discussion Thread: Redeemer

Does being "inspired" allow it an exception or nah?

Cause I'm looking at the supporters and theres like 2 mods on there and they would've called it out if it wasn't allowed so im not sure what to say about it.
Iirc it's considered a entirely separate verse so it should be fine.

Does being "inspired" allow it an exception or nah?

Cause I'm looking at the supporters and theres like 2 mods on there and they would've called it out if it wasn't allowed so im not sure what to say about it.
It’s not inspired, it’s literally just fanfiction.

Alright, Gestalt's page is almost done.

anything im missing? (besides the other place merged abilities)

I'm confused on something.

On hanks page he has resistance to mind manip due to the reasoning of being able to tank dissonance and the same is happening for gestalt.

But for tricky he instead has madness manip resistance thanks to that. Is it an oversight?

I'm confused on something.

On hanks page he has resistance to mind manip due to the reasoning of being able to tank dissonance and the same is happening for gestalt.

But for tricky he instead has madness manip resistance thanks to that. Is it an oversight?
Thats a mistake on my part, as when they were first applied it was madness manipulation, but was later changed to Mind Manipulation as it fit the feat better. tricky simply was forgotten and wasn't changed. i'll fix it in the CRT.

Tomorrow I'll start a cosmology blog for MC That will go over

• The Nowhere
  • Nevada
  • The Other Place
  • Infinite Improbable

Stuff like the employers dimensions and their plane of existence (seperate things) and other realms guarded by retainers will be glossed over too I guess.

Anything I'm missing lemme know.

@Sinpokefan @Employe @Comiphorous

nono, he wasn't being literal with that. i believe he was referring to literally shooting him out of the tower.
What about when (i think hoffnar mentioned it) phobos erected a portal at the top of the science tower? It could be referring to using the divergence engine.

Hank vs Omega fair game?
Not only do i intend to delete that verse for being literal fan fiction, but they do not share a single tier. Hank is becoming 8-C

edit; Hank is close to baseline 8-C, so theoretically he could fight his 9-A+ key.

Not only do i intend to delete that verse for being literal fan fiction, but they do not share a single tier. Hank is becoming 8-C
The verse is fine, confirmed it by Mr Bambu the admin who made the verse.

"They were decided to be fine back then, can't think of a reason why we'd change our stance. All art is inspired by something else, Xionic Madness is very inspired but doesn't infringe on the copyright of Madness or anything. Ought to be good"

"They were decided to be fine back then, can't think of a reason why we'd change our stance. All art is inspired by something else, Xionic Madness is very inspired but doesn't infringe on the copyright of Madness or anything. Ought to be good"
Huh. i would have thought using the base Grunt would be infringing on the copyright.
The verse is fine, confirmed it by Mr Bambu the admin who made the verse.
i guess if it's fine, then yes it could work. probably after Hank gets his tiering corrected though. currently the only up-to-date profile is Gestalt.

ausdh.png

Does anyone know how to get that light gray line underneath?

Back