• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Made in Heaven slight downgrade

"Gravity" in the first universe is akin to fate in the way DIO and Pucci see it, in the SBR universe it's never referenced as doing something similar, only how it can do things related to dimensions like travel to any of them, which in turn is fitting as that universe has the mechanic of being the is the "main" universe while other infinite dimensions are similar to it and based on it. Gravity outside of those infinite universes has no reason to be the same as those are kinda connected by gravity, the first universe has no reason to be its own "main" universe with infinite dimensions being based on it and all of them having gravity with the same gimmick.
Gravity in jojo isn't a a metaphorical term used for Fate, the fate itself it's literally a phenom of gravity, also no Gravity can be used in various way, for example: Echoes Act 3 is just gravity attraction, C-Moon manipulate Gravity in various way, Made in Heaven manipulate gravity and with it time itself, we can also agrue about the fate manipulation stuff but whatever, Ball Breaker and Tusk Act 4 use infinite spin and with to past trought a dimensional barrier and time stop, it does also have other effects. OH's stands in EoH manipulates reallity, Pucci stated "Those who meet him and follow his path... will journey toward his Heaven! People meet trought Gravity. We meet those whom are destinated to meet! This itself is Reallity!", so ye those are connected but eoh isn't canon so. A stand can have various uses for gravity, so we can't assume that just because they use a different use of gravity then it means the concept of gravity is different there. Also the use of TA4 Gravity makes one who are hitted by the spin to go down till they go in other universes, meaning in the other universe the gravity still exist and have the same concept of TA4 one.
If you want to claim the Big Crunch to be Low 2-C you can make a CRT to make it a page, like our Big Bang page. I'm tired of you talking about how it's environmental destruction as if anything I'm doing here would change that.
No need for that. and ye it is ED, i can make a list of the "ENVIRONMENTAL DESTRUCTION" that it caused during the acceleratio
That comment points out space and time being created, which by the latter I assume they meant all of time from the start to the end of the universe, and added to that the Tiering System explicitly points out that in 3-A how creating a universe can get you that tier, and even more, such a drastic change in how we do things would be not only pointed out in our tiering, but written in such a clear way that anyone reading will understand it at once without any doubt. Even since that thread was first linked here everything about it was derailment, the claims imcomplete as they force me to complete what they fully meant for them, and reading that thread for research was a huge waste of time, aside from something no one's meant to do as if we agree on something we would have it written on big, important pages.
that comment answer to your statament "Universe creation from scratch is not always treated as Low 2-C by default"

by quoting AKM reply in that thread that state "Creation of a universe from scratch involves creating both space and time. Hence it is treated as Low 2-C. That's fair." which is what they was proposing there

I don't doubt that tiering sucks enough to explain this. but now it is normal for "Not-writted" things to be applied, the creation of a 3-A universe (which is not a universe) can be something like creating all the celestial hits, all the gases and so on. Obviously it must be explicitly said so

while creating a universe, as in CRT explain, it's assumed to be Low 2-C because a universe is a space-time continuum.

The only argument against it is that MiH pheraphs didn't create it from scratch, well, it's maybe true or false, because by accelerating to infinite the universe end (and so it's space-time) then they reach singularity point and universe recreate.

About the CRT derailament, phearphs it's kinda abused, but it has information that has been accepted against the downgrade so.
It's honestly an insane talk, history is not all of time, the events that happen in history are no the same as in the old history due to the people's own will and Precog MiH granted to them doing other stuff, not because he created all of time, he was never stated to create all of time. And you shouldn't even claim that "history was created" because you're making an imcomplete claim by doing so, any character doing "something something history" isn't creating all of time, we don't inherently assume so, yet you're trying to imply so by bringing up history but letting others figure out why that's goes as in all of time.
History is refered to past events, from Big Bang to the first creatures of the earth then dinosaurs after humans civilization to persian empire etc... so in a nutshell history is the past, i never claimed history is all the time, and also going by that before the universe level CRT that would be High 3-A, but now it's Low 2-C since the universe level CRT talk about how 1 seconds of time + space is still uncontable infinite fraimwork, which im pretty sure that has been accepted (correct me if im wrong)

also i just noticed that new world is described as a pararell dimension
If it doesn't matter for its tier in a thread that goes about its tier don't bring it up, overwhelm by saying a bunch of random info about a character and verse is often used as a tactic to get users to agree on things, either because they don't know any better or are too lost to disagree. You're not even saying why you were explaining that as if it mattered, only that you did so.
It does matter because it can help to define the context which matters on the tier, also i don't know how that's even a tactic saying random stuff, but definitely aint working on staff members. either way i was just answering to someone who asked how mih works,

Gravity in jojo isn't a a metaphorical term used for Fate, the fate itself it's literally a phenom of gravity, also no Gravity can be used in various way, for example: Echoes Act 3 is just gravity attraction, C-Moon manipulate Gravity in various way, Made in Heaven manipulate gravity and with it time itself, we can also agrue about the fate manipulation stuff but whatever, Ball Breaker and Tusk Act 4 use infinite spin and with to past trought a dimensional barrier and time stop, it does also have other effects. OH's stands in EoH manipulates reallity, Pucci stated "Those who meet him and follow his path... will journey toward his Heaven! People meet trought Gravity. We meet those whom are destinated to meet! This itself is Reallity!", so ye those are connected but eoh isn't canon so. A stand can have various uses for gravity, so we can't assume that just because they use a different use of gravity then it means the concept of gravity is different there. Also the use of TA4 Gravity makes one who are hitted by the spin to go down till they go in other universes, meaning in the other universe the gravity still exist and have the same concept of TA4 one.
I'm just gonna ignore this as it doesn't matter for the thread.
No need for that. and ye it is ED, i can make a list of the "ENVIRONMENTAL DESTRUCTION" that it caused during the acceleratio
No idea why you link that thread and you still claim it's Environmental Destruction as if anyone was disagreeing with that, that is lack of text comprehension to what I said many times by now.
that comment answer to your statament "Universe creation from scratch is not always treated as Low 2-C by default"
Please read again why this is wrong, you say it as if it was fine.
by quoting AKM reply in that thread that state "Creation of a universe from scratch involves creating both space and time. Hence it is treated as Low 2-C. That's fair." which is what they was proposing there
"There"=/=MiH's case.
I don't doubt that tiering sucks enough to explain this. but now it is normal for "Not-writted" things to be applied, the creation of a 3-A universe (which is not a universe) can be something like creating all the celestial hits, all the gases and so on. Obviously it must be explicitly said so
Realistically if anyone even does believe others when they claim random unwritten standards like this that go against the written standards and is used to get what they want then there may be taking advantage of them or worse. I have no reason to believe you that the tiering sucks, nor that it is now normal for "Not-writted" things to be applied, nor that a universe isn't a universe. Any user could go around claiming that it's fine "Not-writted" things to be applied, that doesn't mean it's correct. And "3-A universe" is not even a thing, 3-A is a tier and universe means universe, "3-A universe" should logically mean universe as well.
while creating a universe, as in CRT explain, it's assumed to be Low 2-C because a universe is a space-time continuum.
Goes against the tiering and common sense, saying that the universe is a space-time continuum is like always refering to people with a word that targets their whole lifespan from birth to death. When people refer to the universe they refer to the present universe most of the time, minus when in context they don't, much like they refer to any other word for any other thing. I take this as all very basic and unneeded to be talked about in a thread that doesn't want to change the tiering.
The only argument against it is that MiH pheraphs didn't create it from scratch, well, it's maybe true or false, because by accelerating to infinite the universe end (and so it's space-time) then they reach singularity point and universe recreate.
Well, we shouldn't use "from scratch" as if it meant something it doesn't, like the word transcend. Everything that doesn't exist being created is created from scratch, both someone snapping his fingers to make a planet and someone placing a core near a star so that it may spin around it, get collided with stuff and become bigger and thus a planet. MiH somehow made a new universe start at the end of the last one, time and other laws of physics happened on its own and presto, that's a timeline. Even if it's "1 snapshot" old after its creation.
About the CRT derailament, phearphs it's kinda abused, but it has information that has been accepted against the downgrade so.
Your opinion.
History is refered to past events, from Big Bang to the first creatures of the earth then dinosaurs after humans civilization to persian empire etc... so in a nutshell history is the past, i never claimed history is all the time, and also going by that before the universe level CRT that would be High 3-A, but now it's Low 2-C since the universe level CRT talk about how 1 seconds of time + space is still uncontable infinite fraimwork, which im pretty sure that has been accepted (correct me if im wrong)
All events are past events when the last universe ended by having all its time come to an end. I don't want to correct you if you're wrong by re-reading that mess again, +what I said before.
It does matter because it can help to define the context which matters on the tier, also i don't know how that's even a tactic saying random stuff, but definitely aint working on staff members. either way i was just answering to someone who asked how mih works,
Powers unrelated to its tier aren't context. I already told you how. You can by overwhelming people and make them go away. Knowing about the abilities it has that don't do something to its big stat wasn't asked.

Goes against the tiering
No it doesn't in fact the definition of Universe in this wiki literally says otherwise it doesn't go against anything.

and common sense
It's literally the other way around

saying that the universe is a space-time continuum is like always refering to people with a word that targets their whole lifespan from birth to death.
Unfortunately that's the definition of what a universe is especially when the Universal CRT got accepted then what are you saying doesn't matter at this point you are simply going against the wiki and common sense.

When people refer to the universe they refer to the present universe most of the time
They really don't they always refers to the whole space-time contenum unless shown otherwise

minus when in context they don't, such like they refer to any other word for any other thing. I take this as all very basic and unneeded to be talked about in a thread that doesn't want to change the tiering.
Your opinion

No idea why you link that thread and you still claim it's Environmental Destruction as if anyone was disagreeing with that, that is lack of text comprehension to what I said many times by now.
God, i can't personally think that it's ED? you ain't changing my idea with "Everyone disagree, since they are the majority means YOU HAVE TO think like them". and im the first to pointing out it's ED, and noobody countered explained why it isn't. so agrue
"There"=/=MiH's case.
Ye, probably creating a universe from nothing is pretty different to MiH case, though, if universe ended means the space-time ended (unless if it's like JJ novel where there is a bigger time but there is no reason to assume that) and there is no proof of both universe sharing the same time. meaning Universal destruction is Low 2-C, and Low 2-C Universal creation
Realistically if anyone even does believe others when they claim random unwritten standards like this that go against the written standards and is used to get what they want then there may be taking advantage of them or worse. I have no reason to believe you that the tiering sucks, nor that it is now normal for "Not-writted" things to be applied, nor that a universe isn't a universe. Any user could go around claiming that it's fine "Not-writted" things to be applied, that doesn't mean it's correct. And "3-A universe" is not even a thing, 3-A is a tier and universe means universe, "3-A universe" should logically mean universe as well.
First of all i proved all the Unwritten argument, that has been accepted. Second, there always been unwritten argument. Third, i never said tiering sucks, i just said it's bad writted in some parts, and I never said a universe isn't a universe, i said that a Universe (since the last crt has been accepted) for definition is the whole space-time whitin all the matter. 3-A Universe, as repeated, like 3901391901 times in the Famous abused CRT that you definied as derailament, isn't a Universe, it's just all the matter in a observable univere range. nor the space or time. also i want to clarify a thing, when we use the terms "Universe" we usually means OUR Universe, which is Low 2-C. as said in that CRT, a universe is assumed to be like OUR universe unless it's stated otherwise. Obviously a Universe can have Infinite Dimesions or 2D space-time.
Your opinion.
and if you think otherwise it's your opinion. just like people who disagreed, they think their opinion, and people who agreed, which think their opinion aswell.
All events are past events when the last universe ended by having all its time come to an end. I don't want to correct you if you're wrong by re-reading that mess again, +what I said before.
I don't know where am i wrong, if you shearch the definition of History it would be the past events, also not all events are past events, never heard of "future events"? they exist, for example, the death of sun, it's not the past it will happen in future. when i said "correct me if im wrong" was to prove that the argument hasn't been accepted, you didn't, so I'm not wrong, and even if it hasn't been accepted, it's a High 3-A (like the old Time Errase rating)
Powers unrelated to its tier aren't context. I already told you how. You can by overwhelming people and make them go away. Knowing about the abilities it has that don't do something to its big stat wasn't asked.
as an old acquaintance of mine said, the important thing is to be convinced

Back