• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Made in Abyss General Discussion Thread

We have currently wrapped up that long village arc right?
Not quite I don't think, almost. But then again a new chapter might've came out while I wasn't looking.

why did the forum stop notifying me of the messages here SMH

I'm just waiting for the RPG to finally release and possibly give us more scaling stuff, considering that it'll likely be 100% canon.

Same.

There's definitely some feats I wanna calc as said, due to my ******* with Baoh calcs, I can probably actually calc that metal wall/door feat Reg did now that I've gotten some metal yields and deformation formulas in my back pocket.

There's some other notable shit too but a lot of it depends on how big Idofront is, and **** if I know. I might be able to calc an approximate value via some movie shots though if everyone is fine with using the anime as supplementary evidence.

So having looked through the profiles they are in need of some scaling, wording and ability revisions. (BTW I'm a anime only so I might be missing something major.)
1. Riko should not be physically 9-A. Taking a light tap from Ozen and a glancing blow from a Crimson Splitjaw both of which badly damaged her or knocked her out of commission. Unless I'm missing a feat she should be 10-B, 9-A with equipment/Blaze Reap.
2. Calcing Reg's incinerator feats. It should not be unknown and we should figure out if anyone besides Reg scales to it. Bondrewd's Sparagmos managed to cancel it out so Bondrewd using Sparagmos scales.
3. Separating Bondrewd's abilities in his base and transformed state.
4. Merging Ozen's two keys as them being separate doesn't make sense.
5. Removing possibly light speed. Sparagmos and Reg's incinerator act more like beams of plasma so I don't think they should be evidence for light speed reactions. Only Bondrewd's Gang Way should be Light Speed in attack speed, but I might want more input on that. Also it might be a bit of an outlier in a verse that's more sub sonic to super sonic. That reminds me we should try to find some more speed feats.

You right. Pretty sure her 9-A is just some bad and vague wording and that's supposed to be only with the pick. But yeah, would need to clarify that she's a glass cannon and weak on her own.

I think it's unknown because it's technically hax+AOE, we have a tier 7 calc for it at least, but I can calc Idofront nuking eventually, at least, if we're ok with anime stuff given the size is nigh impossible to get in manga. It'd be high as **** too, if we go the AP route anyway.

You right.

Ozen makes sense.

I wouldn't be so fast on ditching SOL yet, I get where you're coming from, but there's also reasons to think otherwise, at least in the manga. In the anime they're definitely something else.

And yeah we need some speed calcs, if only for a minimum baseline, I might be able to salvage something. If you yourself find anything you might find interesting, AP, speed, dura, or anything else, drop em here. I can probably calc them when I have time.

Unless I'm missing a feat she should be 10-B, 9-A with equipment/Blaze Reap.
She shouldn't be 10-B considering she's a little kid. 10-C would be more fitting.
Calcing Reg's incinerator feats. It should not be unknown and we should figure out if anyone besides Reg scales to it. Bondrewd's Sparagmos managed to cancel it out so Bondrewd using Sparagmos scales.
Incinerator and Sparagmos are a weird case. Sparagmos is somewhat familiar to Incinerator, and Incinerator can make things "vanish" and Nanachi has compared it to working like an eraser, so I don't know if we can classify it as hax or an AP feat.

Wait didn't nanachi say something about them rewriting the laws of the abyss 🤔

And yeah we need some speed calcs, if only for a minimum baseline, I might be able to salvage something. If you yourself find anything you might find interesting, AP, speed, dura, or anything else, drop em here. I can probably calc them when I have time.
This feat when Reg saves Riko from the Crismon Splitjaw. He moves several meters so fast Riko didn't even see him move. Might want to use the anime to find the distance since the manga is kind vague. Then maybe trying to calc Reg deflecting Gang Way.

WAKE UP KIDS NEW CHAPTER DROPPED.

Srajo is apperently stronger than Bondrewd and we havent seen Ozens true strenght by far if were to believe big furrys words

The translation is a bit weirdly worded, but if the statement is taken at face value then Ozen is unfathomably stronger than white Whistle Mod Reg.

We know the aftermath, and that was Bondrewds crew getting decimaded while Srajos all survived.

Which makes me wonder how gigantic Bondaddys crew must be

Should Bondrewd btw get social influencing? He kinda got his entire crew to give him their bodies

I took it as "You haven't seen her go that far, I have. She's nothing like this!!" Shows of her Power
Which still implies superiority though it seems Nishigora seems to have an inferiority complex

Right now I will treat it as her being at least as strong as Ozen

I forgot about this thread

It was with a suicide attack that used all of the value of the villagers she consumed

I calced it out and it got Low 7-C
where is it stated that the attack was a result of the value of the villagers? i can't remember..
it could be added to her profile either way right?

Back