• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara's Rinnegan

I was thinking about Madara's abilities Izanagi and other staff when I suddenly remembered something.

Madara used Izanagi to revive himself after he lost to Hashi,he lost one eye.Then he awakened Rinnegan in both eyes and was able to use Sharingan aswell,how?

Madara didn't lost one eye, he only lost his eyesight as every time it's said for MS Sasuke, Itachi, Kakashi, Izuna and Madara use their MS too much or after using Izanagi or Izanami.

Rinnegan awakened when Madara was old and until that time he is had Sharingan after it awakened i don't know he able to turn Rinnegan into Sharingan.

I don't think he use Rinnegan too much as he give it to Nagato before/start of the 2SWW and after that he acquired himself Sharingan from somewhere.

The eye goes completely white after a use of Izanagi and Izanami,it isn't a simple lost of eyesight.Madara as an edo was able to use Sharingan and Rinnegan.

You wrote he lost one eye and i corrected you because they simple lost their eyesight -becoming blind- . Like in real world if you become blind this means you lost your eyesight not your eye. When Obito give his Sharingan to Kakashi he lost his eye.This difference important for Narutoverse.

Even non Uchiha's can use Sharingan and Rinnegan in that war but what i don't understand how Madara able to use same EMS as his alive self as it not coded his DNA. Of course we speaking about a person who able to use Susano'o without eyes, this not that important comparing to that.

He is able to use them because Kabuto experiments, since he's edo tensei was in his prime and not when he died, those fake eyes disappeared after he revived.

Never explained why he blind eye go to rinnegan for what I remember.

Because they don't lost their power after losing their eyesight like after becoming blind Sasuke regain his eyesight with use of Itachi's eyes, it's same.

I went to Naaruto wiki,and it just said that Madara awakened rinnegan +restored his eye,nothing detailed.

Itachi nearly goes blind and Sasuke can see perfectly with those eyes, so yeah, it was never specified what really happened in both cases.

Also,remembered,Madara was able to use preta path without a rinnegan,he absorbed Sasuke's amaterasu with his whole body,not jusrt hands.(Kaguya has the same feat)

@Dzhindzholia

Madara can able to absorb chakra through contact as it his special ability like some other shinobi who can absorb chakra.

Back