• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then i cant really See Madara winning, he wouldn't be able to activate IT in the first place and his Limbo's would become ineffective

The real cal howard said:
Ever see the phrase "It's not very effective"?
Psychic types resist Psychic moves.
It's only by half though, they still take damage from them. Also I thought that status based only moves are by missing or dodging.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Then i cant really See Madara winning, he wouldn't be able to activate IT in the first place and his Limbo's would become ineffective
He would not use power null in character unless some can show proof. Also if it is a projectile or some special requires him to be close I doubt he would get to Madara in the first place.

Voting Mew then

He can Nullify Madara's Rinnegan which destroys most of his advantages

He cant activate his IT

• He cant use his Limbo's
  • No more Mind resistance, as most of his mind resistance comes from his eyes
Mew power Nulls and then mind haxes

Yes, even only Disable has been shown to be able to nullify attacks from much more powerful beings.

For example Dusknoir nullifying attacks from Regigigas.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Voting Mew then
He can Nullify Madara's Rinnegan which destroys most of his advantages

He cant activate his IT

• He cant use his Limbo's
  • No more Mind resistance, as most of his mind resistance comes from his eyes
Mew power Nulls and then mind haxes
1. I was told Mewtwo uses TK in character.

2. How does his power null work, does he have to hit Madara with a projectile is it close ranged?

If not I dont see him getting past Limbo to use them in the first place. The Limbo clones can literally do perfect blocks for Madara.

That still does not explain to me any of the questions I asked about it. I did not ask about it's potency I asked how it works.

I'm not sure if his Limbo's are gonna do much considering Mew's Durability advantage, and Madara has never in Character used his limbo's for other than swapping place with him or physical attacks

Shadowbokunohero said:
I'm not sure if his Limbo's are gonna do much considering their Durability advantage, and Madara has never in Character used his limbo's for other than swapping place with him or physical attacks
Wrong Madara used the Limbo clones to block attacks from Naruto and the Tailed beasts. And he has 4 of them out at a time when one is down he can bring out another. You still have not answered how the power null works.

Ik that. It does not change anything how they attack. They still have his AP. Without an answer I would conclude that the power null would never hit Madara. Limbo, Susanoo, TSBs and faster speed to name a few there is no way he is getting caught with it.

They dont need to do much at once. Over time they would do enough. Madara just needs one Limbo to defend and the rest of them can attck Mewtwo with out any counter attacks from him. His TSBs can do work as well and he has Susanoo for anytime his defensive Limbo is preoccupied.

If Mewtwo can nullify powers with a thought, negate Madara's mind hax resistance and has better stats, I'm not seeing how he loses this.

NeoZex6399 said:
Just a thought or flash of eyes.
Finally getting somewhere. Can I see a scan of it in action? And does it null all powers or a select one. Also as seen by Sasuke Susanoo can defend against light if it is by light travel. And again does Mewtwo use it in character.

Shadowbokunohero said:
^^^ pretty important considering Madara never uses Susanoo in character when in his Juubi form
To be honest he did not need it. I am sure Susanoo would have been over kill and he just wanted to activated IT asap. But yeah that is true.

Psychic types resist Psychic moves.

Except there is no proof at all this extends to mindhax on Madara's level, especially when "psychic abilities" are always used to refer to Telekinesis in the series.

Okay, so power null is much worse than I thought. It stops one entire move from working(wow) and only for a while (whatever that means). And only works on moves that are active. Yeah I dont think power null would help him win. Not to mention like Kep said(and I mentioned much earlier) they they do not resist status only moves only damaging moves. So I believe IT woudl work.

After that video unless there is a better showing? I say hell no. Maybe if Mewtwo sees Madara use soul rip(Like he ever would in character lul) then he can null it (for a while) but not the whole Rinnengan.

I mean he supposedly could mind hax a planet (we dont know) but so can Madara and Madara can resist it where as we are unsure if Mewtwo can do the same.

This is just a form of Disable:

"Psyduck releases blue rings from its body that make the opponent unable to move."

"Golduck's eyes glow blue and a blue aura appears around it. Any attacks that try to hit Golduck are instantly disintegrated."

"Slowbro becomes outlined in light blue and the opponent starts to glow light blue, making it completely motionless and renders it under Slowbro's control."

"Alakazam throws its spoons in the air, then crosses them. The spoons glow red and the spoons release a red shock to the opponent, surround it and making it unable to move."

So most disables only stop the pponent from moving, they done even stop abilities unlike the Golduck one and none of these guys are Mewtwo. And we dont even know how Mewtwo's disable works.

Hmm well Madara could just read Mew's memories i suppose considering Sasuke was able to do so with a casual Sharingan in Shinden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back