• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So,what Gim has here:

AP and Dura.

What Madara has:

Everything else.

I don't see how this is not a stomp in Madara's favor.

Why doesn't he have immunity to Mind hax then?He is vulnurable to emphatic manipulation,lol.He gets mind haxed.

Madara can outlast him,mind hax,dodge everything Gim throws via superior senses and skill,can vaporize with TSB.

>Vulnerable to empathic Manipulation

That says a lot for Kirby's mind manipulation. Not the other way around. Look at Star Wars. It's what made him vs Homura a topic of discussion. He doesn't have immunity because we assume robots are immune naturally (and because the person who made the profile forgot to put it).

>Outlast

Given Gim won't get worn down due to being 1000+ times stronger, and has ran two gauntlets on his own, I doubt it.

>Dodge everything

Madara doesn't have Ultra Instinct. There's no way he can dodge forever.

>That says a lot for Kirby's mind manipulation.

Is it above IT?I am on my own unless there is no changes in his profile.

>Given Gim won't get worn down due to being 1000+ times stronger, and has ran two gauntlets on his own, I doubt it.

Looks at the calc and realizes that the difference between them is only 12,5x......

His stamina says otherwise.

>Madara doesn't have Ultra Instinct. There's no way he can dodge forever.

Madara doesn't have Ultra Instict,he has something on par or even cooler,if you ever read Naruto or watched you should know that he can dodge Teleportation jutsus from the back,can fight with his eyes closed,has great stamina,has senses on par with Naruto's who can fight invisible opponents from different dimension.

Yeah,he can dodge forever till Gim gets tierd,even if Gim gets closed to Madara he will be vaporized by TSB.

• Well for one, yes, given Kirby's is multi-planetary scaling from Void Termina, but I was talking about Kirby being able to affect robots.
  • Alright, you're probably not American, and therefore switch your periods with your commas in numbers, so I won't fault you for that. Gim is over 2000 yottatons. Madara is 200 zettatons.
  • None of that implies that Madara can neither be caught off guard or not be hit, especially since the guy got hit quite a few times within his own series.

Except we do...

Please show me where that was decided... And why.

Hell, its page directly say average inteligence.

Legit check any page for a robot. Mega Man, Mirage Mewtwo, any Star Wars thread where it comes up, etc.

What does intellect have to do with anything?

I genuinly dont see how affecting someones mind has anything to do with what their made out of.

I can understand biological mindhax like poison ivy not working, but why wouldnt a robot with normal inteligence not have a mind?

@Cal

2,514 Yottatons.

It 2,5 yotatons,it doesnt say 2,5 ninatons.Or I am missing something?This needs to be clarified.

None of that implies that Madara can neither be caught off guard or not be hit, especially since the guy got hit quite a few times within his own series.

By characters with superior abilities and senses to Gim,not by some random ninja who is most likely more skilled than Gim.

Gilgamesh literally never really uses his precog, and Yhwach is tagged because of speed. That is normally the way precog is beat because of speed differences which dont exist here because speed is equal.

Back