• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
The bounty hunter gets a hit on the strongest Uchiha. They start about 100 meters from each other. Speed is equalized. 5-B waifu and strongest version of Edo-Raditz.

I'm pretty sure Samus stomps here. She's way above baseline Planet level where as Madara is Low 5-B. Samus also has resistance to pretty much every hax ability Madara has, including Mind manipulation, all elemental manipulations, gravity manipulation, soul manipulation, technology manipulation, Matter Manipulation on a Macro Quantum scale, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Given the Massive AP difference, Samus would undoubtedly one shot and her stellar AoE is gonna hit him. Not to mention she ignores conventional durability via Nigh-AZ Ice Beam, internal organ damaging Plasma Beam, and Intangible (Elemental, Immaterial, and Spatial) Wave Beam. Not to mention Samus can negate both High and even Low-Godly regen, so Madara's Regenerationn ain't saving him. Yeah, Samus stomp nuff said.

There was even that fact that Samus literally solos the HST

I'll...take full responsibility for this one. I didn't know Samus resisted all that stuff. Just knew about mindhax resists.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe Samus resists IT anymore

Still probably a stomp but hey.

The real cal howard said:
I'll...take full responsibility for this one. I didn't know Samus resisted all that stuff. Just knew about mindhax resists.
Sucka did you not read her profile at all?

Samus has far better durability, attack power and range. None of his attacks would be able to do significant damage against her and he couldn't even do a sneak attack using his limbo clones as she has detected enemies in other dimensions before (Chozo Ghost). Even if Samus didn't resist Madara's hax, which she does, Madara doesn't resist pretty much any of her's in return. Samus would be able to one shot him with relative ease with her weapons, so it is safe to say she would have this handedly.

@Gargoyle, what are you even talking about getting Samus's resistances downgraded? We had a discussion and it was explained in detail why she resists all that stuff. Because each and every single one of those abilities are all abilities Phazon excels at. Considering a single Leviathan pretty much infects an entire planet full of godlike alien birds mind hacking billions of people with Super-Genius level intellect simultaneously, transmuting their biology and technology into Phazon weapons, can nullify impressive levels of Precognition, and a whole bunch of other stuff. And Samus resisted all of that, simply having a few minor defects doesn't mean she doesn't resist all that shit, especially of each and every single one of those abilities are at extraordinary levels for each of those hax abilities. Only thing that wasn't added was resistance to Reality Warping, which Composite Samus legit has.

And even excluding Phazon hax, she's still got legit resistance to Macro-Quantum destruction from Shock Coil. Not to mention Samus being able to harm intangible beings (Elemental, Immaterial, and Spatial) that implies even her basic Arm cannon has some form of elemental manipulation, Soul manipulation, and Spatial Manipulation; all of which she can resist because she traded blows with SA-X.

So yeah, Samus legit stomps here; even the illusions Madara has doesn't compare to what Dark Samus uses. Not to mention she oneshots Tallon Metroid's; who's durability is like 25 times greater than Madara's and she one shots multiple of them with a single Power Bomb. And Samus is both immune to her own Power Bombs even at point blank range and her arm cannon is much stronger than her Power Bomb. You can see where this is going with the AP difference, Samus's resistance to Madara's hax, and the hax she has herself, and the insane range advantage.

I don't recall him ever saying that. While she isn't immune to mind hax, she still has great resistance to it none of the less. Phazon still mind hax billions of geniuses mind controlling them, the same power source, even massive waves of it where unable to do the same thing to Samus. and And the only thing that would suggest to be any lower than it already is would just be the PIS from Other M.

He said that only applies to Pre-Legendary Samus, aka Zero Mission and before that. This version of Samus is legit Legendary Suit Samus. Anyway, I disagree with the downgrade on that because Mother Brain should be legit focused on Samus when she confronts her and was still unable to mind hack Samus. And Same with Phazon mind hacking characters, even simple particles of Phazon kind mind hack characters who resist Mother Brain's mind hax where as Samus still resisted waves of Phazon.

@Shadow, except Samus Returns was fantastic. Other M and Federation Force may sucked, but Returns redeemed Samus and hopefully Prime does as well.

IT is probably above planetary potency (Even though I don't agree that amount of people mind haxxed=potency)

DarkDragonMedeus said:
He said that only applies to Pre-Legendary Samus, aka Zero Mission and before that. This version of Samus is legit Legendary Suit Samus. Anyway, I disagree with the downgrade on that because Mother Brain should be legit focused on Samus when she confronts her and was still unable to mind hack Samus. And Same with Phazon mind hacking characters, even simple particles of Phazon kind mind hack characters who resist Mother Brain's mind hax where as Samus still resisted waves of Phazon.
@Shadow, except Samus Returns was fantastic. Other M and Federation Force may sucked, but Returns redeemed Samus and hopefully Prime does as well.
i didntcount Returns as it's kinda remake of a pre existing game

Except there's kind of enough updates and distinctions to make it pretty much it's own game. It's not like Ocarina of Time 3D or Twilight Princess HD where it's the same game with updated visuals and some bonus content. Samus Returns actually has new game mechanics, including Aeion and the abilities, the Baby Metroid being a partner for puzzles, using Power Bombs to propel yourself, an expanded story, ect.

Just close the thread I'd say, it's already declared a stomp in Samus's favor; and all we pretty much doing is derailing at this point, but what's the point of having it open if it's a stomp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back