• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara meteors + Perfect Susanoo

??? Okay then, I guess all 3 of us are being willfully ignorant. Your picture looke nearly the exact same as his.

While I believe using Anime as an argument to prove a manga calculation is a wrong step, there is truth to Unite My Rices words. The usage of the inflated elipsoid scaling does not feel appropriate. Factoring in the stuff he brought as arguments I am inclined to believe his assessment of the feat is more suited to determine a calc.

Since even more ungodly amounts of proof and lack of sleep is required, I will trace your friend's "superior" version exactly.

As you can see here, it is completely traced

As you can see here, it still fails miserably at accomplishing a single task

None of anything you posted is correct.

Unite My Rice said:
@Rocker

Every shape I traced looks like near-spitting images of each other. The manga shows it, the anime shows it, the tracing shows it.

At the end of the day, the scan that shows both meteors in the same image and intact is the superior manga scan. Using the scans of damaged meteors as evidence while ignoring the perfectly good scans of the untouched meteors makes no sense.

Unite My Rice said:
At the end of the day, the scan that shows both meteors in the same image and intact is the superior manga scan. Using the scans of damaged meteors as evidence while ignoring the perfectly good scans of the untouched meteors makes no sense.
They were not really ignored though, really to mean they looked nearly exactly the same when you were trying to say his was wrong until you posted both of them in screen shot and I looked at then side by side. But even then all the images look very similar. Apart from one in the anime which is the anime and not the canon one over the manga.

Bruh,they are damaged but they have completely different form,something like that can not happen the way it happened in the manga.

DontBelieveMeJustWATCH
  • Onoki = 6px = 1.3m
  • Rock height = 334px = 72.3666666667m
SaturdayNigh

• Rock height = 2px = 72.3666666667m
  • Tengai Shinsei = 442px = 15993.0333333m
Previous height was 14800m

The reason you can not use those is because of the angle they are shown at as I showed with my illustration it would make them much smaller than they are.

Meteor view

That moment when its so blurry and tiny you can't see anything. It looks like you used the sound effects kanji for scaling.

I'm happy to hear you get offended over people being thorough and your defensiveness made you think I was being confrontational lol

Rocker1189 said:
The reason you can not use those is because of the angle they are shown at as I showed with my illustration it would make them much smaller than they are.
It wouldn't, the same rock pillars are visible in the same single meteor scan, which mean it can still be scaled.

That doesn't make it final. Rice and Kep will be arguing until theres even more backup and then more arguing and then either the threads closed or someone wins.

Arigarmy said:
That doesn't make it final. Rice and Kep will be arguing until theres even more backup and then more arguing and then either the threads closed or someone wins.
I wish lol.

Also @Kep, of course it would be relatively the same, the same poor version of the visible fraction of the meteor is still being used. Use any of the whole meteorites such as the ones Gwyn used and the result changes. Simple. This is why Gwyn has a substantially smaller and more reasonable result.

Unite My Rice said:
It wouldn't, the same rock pillars are visible in the same single meteor scan, which mean it can still be scaled.
My point is the angle makes then smaller. Because of the factthat we are viewing them from the ground not the air.

The rock formations would be closer making then bigger too.

You do realize that the pillars that are actually below the meteor are less than 2px in height? Barely more than 1, considering I managed to fit two pillars in 2px

Assuming 1.5, the meteor on that picture where it is coming out of the clouds is easily portrayed in the 15-16km range, since I get 320px for its height

You have upgraded the verse

@Dragon

I agree.

Honestly I dont see what makes Kep calc wrong. Both ways seem kinda okay but my issue is the angle view of the style use propose.

Even the picture where we can see the meteor coming down yields higher results than my original calc

Kepekley23 said:
You do realize that the pillars that are actually below the meteor are less than 2px in height? Barely more than 1, considering I managed to fit two pillars in 2px
Assuming 1.5, the meteor on that picture where it is coming out of the clouds is easily portrayed in the 15-16km range, since I get 320px for its height
You do realize that logically, that makes no sense since the lone meteor shot that Gwyn uses comes before Onoki flies up to lighten it, regardless of the pillar sizes?

Unless you're suggesting the meteor reversed itself to give him more screen time.

Tbh even if it was a down grade nothing would have been downgraded since that was a Madara exclusive move that only scales to itself. Not even to him.

MadaraSolosAnotherThread
Between 1 and 2px = ~75m

322 = 16km

Even if I reduce my line's height to 300, I still get 14km ish for the height

Back