• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luluco, Blackholeian, and Deep Love Gun Morphing Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordXcano

VS Battles
Retired
Well, first off I think Deep Love Gun Morphing should probably just be merged to be a different form of Luluco and it could possibly have a key on Nova's page. But that's irrelevant.

What is relevant is that the Blackholeian stated it was going to consume the entire universe. I will get a screenshot of this if needed. Given that the Deep Love Gun Morphing overpowers and defeats the Blackholeian I'd say it's due for an upgrade to 3-A?

Okay. I suppose that this seems reasonable.

It was just Blackholeian saying "I'm going to shoplift you middle schoolers, the galaxy and the entire universe!"

And then he was defeated by characters whose best feats were Mountain+

The next episode after this statement was made, Luluco even senses Blackholeian's power and says "I can see he's weaker than I thought! His black holes aren't too deep." Implying that he could've been exaggerating.

Especially since his black holes are what presumably he would've used to "steal the universe." So the main character sensing his power and saying his black holes aren't very strong, puts this already unsupported claim by an incredibly arrogant character into further question.

This universe statement was only a one time thing he said, isn't supported/stated by any other characters, there are no other feats remotely comparable, the claim isn't confirmed by the narrator/any official sources or anything. We have put far more solid, heavily established statements under vastly greater scrutiny.

I do not agree with upgrading a series whose showings top out at Small Island so drastically from one brief character statement that is likely even implied in the show to not be true.

That statement about the black holes not being too deep is okay and I'll drop it, but I'd just like to say that Deep Love Gun Morphing was a massive power-up and thus beating a 3-A person wouldn't be an outlier in the same way Solar Sytem - Multi-Galaxy isn't for Goku.

I never said it'd be an outlier for him to be 3-A. I'm saying the statement isn't as reliable as the series has nothing remotely close to that level of power.

If Multi-Galaxy/Universe feats had happened before in Luluco, then Blackholeian saying he can do so without showing is more forgivable.

To quote our hyperbole page:

"A general rule is that if a claim is made that is completely out of league of anything ever shown in said universe (for example, if someone claimed to be a planet buster in a verse where the strongest feats were city busting), it's most likely a hyperbole."

The fact that the most the series has ever shown being Small Island makes Universe level statements far more likely to be hyperbole.

If Blackholeian performed a 3-A feat though, then of course that wouldn't be an outlier in this case.

Or if the narrator, a guidebook or even other knowledgable characters in the show said he could as well, I'd be a bit less skeptical.

But the fact of the matter is we have nothing but Blackholeian's word (which is already questionable, given his arrogance, his mental instability according to Over Justice and him being a proven liar)

And to the contrary we also have Luluco sensing Blackholeian's power and saying he's weaker than he appeared shortly after this statement is made.

I do not at all think it'd be safe to upgrade someone to such massive levels with such little to support it, and things that go against it.

Does anyone have any more thoughts on this or can I close the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back