• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So let me get this straight....

Shadows time hax and BFR is restricted for absolutely no reason, but Luke's Mind hax is okay...?

This is basically the new Dante vs Anakin.

TeenAngel101 said:
Luke's 4-A is unknown and therefore baseline. Shadow is likely stronger because he has an actual calc.

What I mean is Luke is only 4-A in durability with Force Amplification/Shields. He's only 9-C naturally.
Either way, no. Abeloth's level of 4-A (That is, being a galactic threat) is way beyond the Final Egg Blaster destroying a star cluster, and Luke, while weaker, is still in the same league as her, the Son and Daughter

Well I'm not sure if Abeloth's feat was ever calced but reshaping a Galaxy does sound higher on the 4-A scale

So basically.

Luke has better everything.

His mind manip is beyond what Shadow resisted

And Shadow's best techniques are restricted

Why OP ?

No. That's not how that works. People have disagreed on the galaxy threat thing. The only reason they are 4-A is due to being superior to the World Razer, as they are clearly the most powerful characters in the Star Wars Universe. It has absolutely nothing to do with her claim.

Js250476 said:
Well I'm not sure if Abeloth's feat was ever calced but reshaping a Galaxy does sound higher on the 4-A scale
It wasn't, but the recalc (which the own calcer called dubious) is still pretty low 4-A regardless.

TeenAngel101 said:
No. That's not how that works. People have disagreed on the galaxy threat thing. The only reason they are 4-A is due to being superior to the World Razer, as they are clearly the most powerful characters in the Star Wars Universe. It has absolutely nothing to do with her claim.
Then why is that justification on her page? And even so, World Razer's feat is superior to FBE either way I'm pretty sure.

Shadow hax is banned

Luke Mind Hax isn't

The only person who can fix this is OP, who is pretty clearly biased and has not been heard from at all

So I'm pretty sure this should be closed.

TeenAngel101 said:
Shadow hax is banned
Luke Mind Hax isn't

The only person who can fix this is OP, who is pretty clearly biased and has not been heard from at all

So I'm pretty sure this should be closed.
Might wanna drop the claims of bias, but this is pretty unfair.

Well, I've seen a lot of biased people on this site, especially against Sonic.

For example, I don't want point fingers or name names, but there is one in particular who is pretty clearly biased for Flash and against Sonic.

Yeah, so here are these rules. Shadow is basically a regular hedgehog. No dip Luke wins! What if this, they meet on a random isolated planet. Luke has the force and a lightsaber, what he normally carries with him. Shadow has seven chaos emeralds, and CAN use the time hax, because he's Shadow and that's what he uses. He also has guns. Their speed or strength in not equalized, so Shadow is physically faster and stronger. Who wins there, may I ask? Because if they really fought, those WOULD be the standards. This was probably made by some Star Wars fan who hates to see his characters lose so he made the SEGA character have none of his powers. Here's the fight for MY version. Shadow becomes Super Shadow and teleports Luke into the Sun. K.O., the Hedgehog wins.

Black Doom controlled enough Black Arms to devour the population of Earth,I know some argue Lolhivemind but they have quite alot of intelligence as they can use weapons/tools.Shadow should have very good resistance coupled with the fact that his Super State has everything enhanced & the Chaos Emeralds absorb psionic powers as proven in Chronicles & Runners,so I don't know.

Back