• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luke Skywalker vs Sans

the main question is can luke deflect gaster blasters

if yes luke will have to try VERY VERY hard to catch sans even with force grip sans can still teleport

if no sans stomp

after all luke has killed what 200 or 2000 or 66 or 69 or 700 something stormtroopers

Lord zalgo of the NEGA-world said:
the main question is can luke deflect gaster blasters
if yes luke will have to try VERY VERY hard to catch sans even with force grip sans can still teleport

if no sans stomp

after all luke has killed what 200 or 2000 or 66 or 69 or 700 something stormtroopers
actually he killed around 1,7M people by destroying death star

Huesito88 said:
So like gets 2 shoted but Luke rarely if not never try's to tank a hit
true but last time i checked movie luke was at most supersonic with the force

sans on the other hand is MASSIVELY HYPERSONIC

so even if luke try's not to take hits he will

okay so we gotta come to an agreement on how KR works, cause in that stupid Goku vs Sansthread people said it wouldnt work on Goku because he is pure and he wasnt killing out of malicious intent. So is it just kills in general or intent on kill and the being themselves?

that we don't know so 2 sits here

1 it needs to be with a malicious intent and sans will have to keep landing attcaks on luke

2 it's just killing in general if this is the case it's a sans stomp

i was just talking about sit 2

Huesito88 said:
So like gets 2 shoted but Luke rarely if not never try's to tank a hit
true but last time i checked movie luke was at most supersonic with the force
sans on the other hand is MASSIVELY HYPERSONIC

so even if luke try's not to take hits he will
Movie Luke is Sub-Relativistic with Relativistic+ reactions

Also since sans speed is being equalized to Luke's then sans gaster blaster are by default ftl. So speed equaling doesn't effect the gaster blasters speed so Luke won't be able to defend against them enless this is fate of Jedi Eu luke

Huesito88 said:
Also since sans speed is being equalized to Luke's then sans gaster blaster are by default ftl. So speed equaling doesn't effect the gaster blasters speed so Luke won't be able to defend against them enless this is fate of Jedi Eu luke
good point just that we're using movie luke

(everyone on this thread has just moved on and im still awaiting an answer on the KR topic)

I'll be that one guy and go with Luke due to reacting to lasers, the Force and the many abilities it gives him like precognition.

RexdeDino said:
I'll be that one guy and go with Luke due to reacting to lasers, the Force and the many abilities it gives him like precognition.
what about sans who shoots laser gaster blasters and keeps up with frisk/chara who dodges them easily (DODGES not reacts)

RexdeDino said:
what about sans who shoots laser gaster blasters and keeps up with frisk/chara who dodges them easily (DODGES not reacts)
Again, recognition and powers like mind reading or confusing opponents would let him gain an upper hand, at least for a moment, which could be enough.

Back