• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luke Skywalker vs. Mickey Mouse

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Mickey attempts to erase the Legends continuity out of exsistance so that people will stop complaining about the Disney canon replacing it. Luke protests. Fighting ensues.

Both at 4-B.

Speed Equalized.

Lukevs
vs.
Mickey KH 2.8

Eficiente said:
How good is Mickey using the Force?
The only force powers that Mickey has are those that appear in the Disney canon, but that's really all I know. He's probably not as good with it as Luke is.

Eficiente said:
How reliable is his Time Stop and how long does it last?
His time stop is activated with a word and it lasts for a few minutes if I remember correctly. The only time I remember him using it is in a room full of enemies with comparable strength to his own.

Inconclusive. As I see it now, this battle seems to require a lot of speculation to conclude.

Well, Mickey has precognition, which means that he can set up before Luke can pull some hax.

Mickey also has some haxs Luke can´t properly counter, like the paintbrush, he even has a lightsaber and the keyblade to can keep up with the main moves of Luke, while also being capable of escaping BFR from Fold Space by the keyblade.

Mickey can even just stop time and attack Luke while he´s vulnerable.

I feel like I´m forgetting about some great hax Luke can have, but besides that, I think Mickey would win.

Back