• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luke Skywalker vs Kirby - Rematch

Luke 10 (Me,The Wright Way, ShadowWarrior1999, Genericstickman, Dragopentling, Schnee One, The real cal howard,Christian Higdon,Xtasyamphetamine and LephyrTheRevanchist)

Kirby 0

Kirby gets stronger and stronger as more games come out, due to him being a joke character. A cute little ball whos a baby who is able to tackle down Universal gods stronger than the last. So probably in the next Kirby title he's going to tackle on someone more powerful than Luke. But I'm not voting as I'm not really a Star Wars fan (So I don't know Luke's feats) but I'm just making my point clear.

The votes are done, once Luke's profile gets updated with his new mindhax potency I will add this match.

Kyle Ramos said:
(You should use the other one. It's pretty good.)

There we go, I love that one.

I wonder who are some of the characters on it tho.

I know Nihilus but not the other girl and the guy in the background.

Sure, people is going to be confused when seeing Luke as a notable lose yet multi-galactic mindhax resistance, so let's not forget to add the scaling of Luke's mindhax potency in his profile.

<Multi Galactic resistance

You guys know the number of people are the judgement of potency not its range. Right?

Schnee One said:
<Multi Galactic resistance
You guys know the number of people are the judgement of potency not its range. Right?
Well, the fun fact is, there is population in every Kirby Planet and we never saw a truly desert planet devoid of life, there is a lot of life in Kirbyverse, the Life VT was supposed to destroy.

Multi-Galactic is viable.

That's it?

Here's the thing, while I firmly believe Luke's mindhax can absolutely affect someone across the universe, the number of beings outside the galaxy is 100% unknown. We just know they exist.

Until the day we do, we say Luke is, albeit vastly, superior to 100 Quadrillion sentiments and non sentients, which is the most that the Galaxy has been said to contain.

In Kirby's case, sure it's Multi Galactic in range, but just how many in potency?

Eficiente said:
Other galaxies have people in it in Kirby.
Space and formations that can hardly be considered planets have people living in it.

As for how many in potency, we don't know.

If that's the case then Luke having supposedly universal range was completely irrelevant to the match anyway.

Unknown but my estimated amount of Life is crazy, considering the planets there are in only one galaxy and the fact that there is people literally in every Planet, i know Kirby characters very well for being capable of surviving the most extreme places, basically there is always people that can survive X place, i see chillies even in places as Star Lavadom, a melted like planet (7.8/10 too much lava)

Kirby got nothing new, idk who removed this but it should be added again.

Because a character instantly starting with a thought based hax that wins the fight and his opponent has no chance to counter is now considered a stomp. So, basically all Star Wars matches. At least, that's what I heard.

Back