• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen Diclonius said:
I vote Goku simply for Solar Flare + Kienzan combo. Luke would die instantly. It doesn't matter if stats are equalized.
1) Goku's never used it.

2) Luke can fight blindfolded and has precog so Solar Flare is useless.

3) Luke could grab the kienzan with TK and throw it back at Goku.

Stats being equalized means that Luke has a chance to react off precog, he is going to sense the danger he is in and immediately go for the most lethal option.

Bloodlusted SSBKKX10 Goku . . .

Goku destroies the Galaxy (Or how ever many he needs to win) IT out not sure how good Lukes teleportaion is.

Also Bruce try to be as imparcial as possible since you are the the one who created the thread.

6-4 for Goku

RadicalMrR said:
Bloodlusted SSBKKX10 Goku . . .
Goku destroies the Galaxy (Or how ever many he needs to win) IT out not sure how good Lukes teleportaion is.

Also Bruce try to be as imparcial as possible since you are the the one who created the thread.

5-4 for Goku
Goku can't survive in space so that would kill him too and Luke can teleport similarly well. Plus Luke could use his hax on Goku before then anyway.

I'm simply debating in Luke's favor. Doesn't make me biased.

A Sword Dancer said:
Goku can't just plantet/galaxy bust because he can't survive in space, that would be a tie at best.
Goku can IT to King Kai,Earth,Supreme Kai,Beerus,etc.

RadicalMrR said:
A Sword Dancer said:
Goku can't just plantet/galaxy bust because he can't survive in space, that would be a tie at best.
He won't be able to, since IT requires focus and Luke will be dominating his mind the second the fight starts so he won't be able to focus.

Luke lacks brute strength. One punch from Goku would vaporize him, and even with stats equalized, one punch would knock Luke out.

Luke lacks brute strength. One punch from Goku would vaporize him, and even with stats equalized, one punch would knock Luke out.
Goku lacks hax resistance and a thought from Luke would make Goku a braindead fighter.

RadicalMrR said:
A Sword Dancer said:
Actually you have a point, he could bust the planet or galaxy and then teleport to somewhere he can survive - he doesn't have the same 'loses if the planet is destroyed' issue as other saiyans because of the IT.

He won't be able to, since IT requires focus and Luke will be dominating his mind the second the fight starts so he won't be able to focus.

To be more precise, Luke can react the very nanosecond the fight starts.

A Sword Dancer said:
Actually you have a point, he could bust the planet or galaxy and then teleport to somewhere he can survive - he doesn't have the same 'loses if the planet is destroyed' issue as other saiyans because of the IT.
He needs to focus to do it, something he won't be able to do.

BruceTheBatman said:
Goku lacks hax resistance and a thought from Luke would make Goku a braindead fighter.
It is sort of in bad taste to pick a side and defend it so much when you make a vs thread. In the first place, threads should be made with the idea in mind that you don't know who would win - otherwise it dances the line with being a stomp thread if you make a match where you believe the outcome is obvious.

And one twitch from Luke and Goku has his mind attacked, his throat crushed, his internal organs attacked, is hit with matter manipulation, etc. Typically, that would have me call it inconclusive, but with precog, I am giving a slight edge to Luke.

BruceTheBatman said:
Who do you vote for Archnyx?
I vote for Luke. He can use Alter Mind to dominate his opponent's thoughts and I'm not sure if Goku has defenses against that.

Goku gets hax resistance from powering up.
Goku does not get hax resistance from powering up. He overpowered a ki based timestop technique by increasing his own ki output, and then himself was overpowered and stopped again not long after.

At best if you try to make this a general feat and not a specific quirk of how Hits time stop works you could say that goku gains a resistance to extremely short time stops by powering up all the way to his current max.

You definately cannot say that he has any sort of resistance in general to other hax based on that feat alone.

My money is on Luke. Given that he can mind ravage almost instantly, Goku would be too busy trying to stop the pain before he could do anything to Luke. I don't care if anyone says he has withstood worse things before, because the second his mind is out, Luke can do anything to Goku. Lightsaber throw, organ failure, you name it. Luke has got this.

AnLTB2000 said:
Goku can blind him with solar flare, and Kienzan him right there since they're bloodlusted.
And to that I say... Precog.

And Luke would get distracted by the solar flare. Nothe to mention goku can thrown a dozen of Kienzans if he wanted to.

Luke can even be blind, it doesn't matter. The Force is basically his eyes, ears, and mouth. His hax will win him the fight here.

If Goku acts first, Solar Flare or not, Luke Mind Ravages him.

If Luke acts first, he Mind Ravages Goku.

Unless Goku has any Hax that can counter The Force, I doubt he stands a chance. Which is why is still wonder why anyone would create a [Insert DB char here] vs [Insert any overly Haxxed char] thread at all.

What is this stats being equalised bullshit lol

Goku wins easily in a real fight.

But now that you are trying to equal everything out trying to make Goku as weak as possible, then yeah he'd obviously lose.

Um... The only thing equalized is speed... But yeah, without speed, Goku gets Haxxed. Which is why threads like these make me wonder why this is still a thing.

Vegeta escaped from Babidis mind control or whatever it was during the Buu saga in only SSJ2, what makes you think Goku who is stronger can't?

Also Goku can just release a shit ton of energy and detsroy the solar system, Goku can survive the exposion but Luke cannot.

Lol

Luke's Telepathy > Sidious' telepathy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Babidi's telepathy

BruceTheBatman said:
Luke's Telepathy > Sidious' telepathy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Babidi's telepathy
You still haven't answered the bit where Goku releases a shit ton of energy and destroys the solar system, which he can as soon as the fight starts and the mind control can't stop that as it's already happened, Luke dies cause he can't survive but Goku easily survives.

This isn't mere Mind Control here, this is The Force. He doesn't need to trick Goku's mind, he just needs to turn it to mush. Like physically hurt him, without touching him.

Also, Goku can't breathe in space. Just pointing that out. Even if he does IT to somewhere else, Luke has teleportation. On top of that, IT takes concentration. Something I doubt even Goku can do if someone is turning his brain into soup.

Sir Ovens said:
This isn't mere Mind Control here, this is The Force. He doesn't need to trick Goku's mind, he just needs to turn it to mush. Like physically hurt him, without touching him.
Also, Goku can't breathe in space. Just pointing that out. Even if he does IT to somewhere else, Luke has teleportation. On top of that, IT takes concentration. Something I doubt even Goku can do if someone is turning his brain into soup.
So then you made this thread making sure to equalise speed and bloodlust Luke so he can melt Gokus mind without Goku being able to do anything.

So what is this, a spite?

Goku without putting any restrictions on him, wins.

Goku with restrictions, losses.

But Goku's range of IT isn't that good unless he has someone to focus on. Seeing how he killed all of his friends who'd he normally lock on to in that explosion, yeah.

And again, Luke turns Goku into a cactus.

> Fight takes place on namek

I'm sure he can find someone on earth or king kai or whoever to focus on.

Also why is there the assumption that goku can be completely mindwiped before he manages to release a burst of energy, since speed is equal.

Because one is instant while the other is not. Goku still needs to gather and release power. Luke needs to think.

The real cal howard said:
Because one is instant while the other is not. Goku still needs to gather and release power. Luke needs to think.
He's not just thinking, he has to use the force, that involves focusing and gathering power too, at least enough for goky to fire off a generic energy burst the size of a star system from point blank considering that his actual top level output is in the galaxy+ range.

I've said this before, but the force is omnipresent. He doesn't need to gather power, because the power is everywhere. Also, Goku never released a blast that big before outside of the collision shockwave.

Also, why would mind manipulation require any more than just a thought?

The real cal howard said:
I've said this before, but the force is omnipresent. He doesn't need to gather power, because the power is everywhere. Also, Goku never released a blast that big before outside of the collision shockwave.
Also, why would mind manipulation require any more than just a thought?
Why would energy blasts require more than a thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back