• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luigi vs. Sans

Verse equalization doesn't work that way. In Undertale, your soul is you. Your physical form and your soul are the same thing. That's not how it goes in Mario, though. Basic laws cannot be bent to give Sans an advantage, otherwise, we would give characters who don't have a soul, a soul, so that Sans can win. Luigi's soul could be colored, but because his soul fundamentals are different, it won't affect him the same way; like, for example, turning his physical form blue.

I disagree. I'm pretty sure that, if your soul is all of you, Frisk probably died along with their soul. There's no evidence to say Frisk died after their soul shattered.

Metal Mario875 said:
Verse equalization doesn't work that way. In Undertale, your soul is you. Your physical form and your soul are the same thing. That's not how it goes in Mario, though. Basic laws cannot be bent to give Sans an advantage, otherwise, we would give characters who don't have a soul, a soul, so that Sans can win. Luigi's soul could be colored, but because his soul fundamentals are different, it won't affect him the same way; like, for example, turning his physical form blue.
I disagree. I'm pretty sure that, if your soul is all of you, Frisk probably died along with their soul. There's no evidence to say Frisk died after their soul shattered.
no, sans is attacking someones verz culmination, thats one of his power. that means that hes attacks either affect all three at the same time whitout them being one, in which case it would still become blue, or simplz put them into one, which still makes it bllue

the digimons digicore haxs gets counted even though no one elses verse has anything like that

Intangibility still works, though. Frisk is tangible, so affecting their entire culmination is fine. Luigi will be intangible here; again, that's nothing Sans has ever encountered. Even if he affects Luigi's entire culmination (which I disagree with, but I'll go along with it), this is still a different case, because Luigi is entirely intangible. Unlike Frisk, who still has a visible and tangible form.

Metal Mario875 said:
Intangibility still works, though. Frisk is tangible, so affecting their entire culmination is fine. Luigi will be intangible here; again, that's nothing Sans has ever encountered. Even if he affects Luigi's entire culmination (which I disagree with, but I'll go along with it), this is still a different case, because Luigi is entirely intangible. Unlike Frisk, who still has a visible and tangible form.
ut ghost are intangible as well zet magic affects them

Sans never fought Napstablook, though. Only Frisk did. We're talking about Sans here; he's never fought something intangible.

Metal Mario875 said:
Sans never fought Napstablook, though. Only Frisk did. We're talking about Sans here; he's never fought something intangible.
mad dummz states magic works on ghosts

Okay, I'm getting confused now. What does that have to do with anything?

Also, this is getting kinda tiresome. Do you wanna just call a truce?

Back