• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Knightofannihilation666 said:
I wouldn't count Abba's vote. Regen is worthless here and Naruto doesn't have High AP.
Regen is absolutely not useless. Part 1 naruto survived being pierced through the body with a chidori and healing back up with a massively inferior chakra cloak. So via common sense it's safe to assume naruto has very good regen with kcm2. Naruto should also have luffy in speed, best feat he has is outspeeding the 4th raikage. Who is massively faster than lightning. Or at least he should cause part one kakashi can cut lightning in half meaning he would have to move just as fast as lightning and the 4th raikage is portrayed to be massively faster than him. Spammable tailed beast bombs isn't high ap ?

Alright first how long did said Regenerationn take? There won't be any type of slashing or piercing damage here. He'll be take full blunt force damage. Once again his Regenerationn is not impressive. Secondly, I'm pretty sure Luffy is actually faster via scaling from Doffy who is mach 940+ compared to the 4th Raikage who's only mach 320 IIRC but that's irrelevant seeing as how the speed is equalized. And nobody said it wasn't high AP. Luffy can overwhelm characters who can tank 640 gigatons. He has higher AP, and if the Gear Fourth multiplier gets accepted this'll be a stomp.

Theglassman12 said:
Naruto should take this for the reasons stated above.
Which reasons are you taking into consideration? Because Abbandons reasons have quite a few fallacies because even I have seen or read Naruto. And his Regen is nowhere close impressive. He would either need to use immense amount of power or take alot of time to heal a fatal wound.

Naruto can only maintain this form for 5 minutes? Are you serious? This is the naruto that gave chakra to the ENTIRE shinobi alliance and still fought juubi by head on afterwards.

Going by the profile which says that he can only maintain this form for that long. If you think otherwise make a CRT.

Don't have to:

( this was extended over the course of the war )

You are talking about the forms' duration exactly after it was achieved on turtle island.

Myriadofmemes said:
Don't have to:

( this was extended over the course of the war )

You are talking about the forms' duration exactly after it was achieved on turtle island.

didn't see that part, however it's still by an unknown margin.

Nope IIRC it was actually longer than 5 minutes. Can I come back to you with the exact number of the time duration?

Edit: The exact time was never stated, however base Luffy is still High 6-C in Dressrosa.

naruto win

what can luffy ap can do to naruto when he tanked jubi Tenpenchii which is Country level

and did all of u forgot about substitution jutsu

+ this naruto has Country level Durability (Withstood a slam from Obito's Chakra Arms which can tear apart a barrier with this durability)

^

No just no on every level. Naruto has large island durability in this key, not country. Your confusing the keys.

^
No just no on every level. Naruto has large island durability in this key, not country. Your confusing the keys.
no he has go look at his page i just copy past from his page

and how am i confusing the keys when he doesnt have 6-b tier on his page

both bm and bsm naruto is High 6-C

You are literally contradicting yourself within the same comment.

"Naruto is country level."

"BM and BSM Naruto is High 6-C."

No. Once again you are confusing the key's for Naruto here. The High 6-C Naruto is being used here, not the country level one.

You are literally contradicting yourself within the same comment.

"Naruto is country level."

"BM and BSM Naruto is High 6-C."

No. Once again you are confusing the key's for Naruto here. The High 6-C Naruto is being used here, not the country level one.

I probably confused the key. Nvm my vote carry on.

We tend to not allow for matchups that involve different tiers unless they are in the same general range (for instance a high 6-C+ vs a low end Low 6-B might be fair on paper.)

But yeah, my vote is the same.

I also feel as if people are kinda ignoring that Naruto can only maintain this form for 5 minutes at max.
We remove time limits to make the battles fair or else every high 6-C Natsu match and Super sonic match ups would be removed or something.

Why is the 5 minute limit being brought up again and again? As blanked says time limits are removed.

If they weren't all of UI Gokus fights would be.. meaningless.

Also, voting Naruto for Gemmys reasons

People should know that Gear Fourth luffy will be low 6-B and then,this fight will only involve base luffy with gear second and third,so tell me what will happen with the battle

Kazuma kuwabara said:
People should know that Gear Fourth luffy will be low 6-B and then,this fight will only involve base luffy with gear second and third,so tell me what will happen with the battle
k and bsm naruto will 6-b cuz bm was able to hurt 6-b character

[1][2]

so this fight will only involve base luffy with gear second and third vs kcm naruto

luffy still lose this cuz

even this naruto tank combine attack from jubi Second Form +madara+obito

[3][4]

Back