• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucy upgrade

Lucy Heartfilia as of newest chapter should be Hypersonic+ and 7-B as she damaged Jacob and hit him without him noticing. IN Taurus form wchich is weaker than Leo's one

She didn't really damage Jacob just kicked him away a bit. Also about the speed she snuck from the behind but it may be debatable.

BUMP:

As of newest chapter Lucy actually damaged Jacob and managed to hit him wchich could be enough to consider her being 7-B Hypersonic+

that would make her, by herself stronger than all of her celestial spirits and on par with the Celestial King. Which logically should not be the case

So i'd be very, very careful with this. I personally would rather wait for more evidence

LordAizenSama said:
that would make her, by herself stronger than all of her celestial spirits and on par with the Celestial King. Which logically should not be the case
So i'd be very, very careful with this. I personally would rather wait for more evidence
She was using Leo form when she damaged Jacob. That's her strongest form for now. Also, i'm pretty sure that a spirit's power grows with the summoner. So if Lucy gets stronger, her spirits get stronger too.

isn't it a non-said rule in the series (it may even be a said rule can't remember) that the greatest weakness of a celestial wizard is the celestial wizard themselves? because they're essentially glass cannons?

Leo didn't do anything either iirc

LordAizenSama said:
isn't it a non-said rule in the series (it may even be a said rule can't remember) that the greatest weakness of a celestial wizard is the celestial wizard themselves? because they're essentially glass cannons?
Leo didn't do anything either iirc
I don't remember that ever being mentioned, but not a single celestial wizard in the series has used a Star Dress until now, as far as we know.

He didn't do anything yet, but most of the Spriggans and a lot of characters from Fiore didn't do anything either. All of those City level stats come from powerscaling from Laxus and Ajeel. If Lucy damaged Jacob, who is City level by powerscaling, i don't see why Lucy in Leo form can't be City level too.

i have to object on this one. in the previous chapter she caught jacob off guard and send him flying - without damage.

in the recent chapter the combined kicks from both natsu and lucy just pushed jacob back a bit

thats nothing which should escalate her power to such a tier. i prefer to wait until she actually does damage a spriggan herself. not pushing back. not with natsus help. all herself

Well, if Aizen and Raven have objections, we should probably wait with upgrading the AP.

Sure AP might not be reasonable right now, but she took attack from him, so her Durability might be increased as well?

She was together with Natsu... Natsu can just do all the "dirt job"

Also, she is Low 7-B already (or High 7-C?) So...

And is "AT LEAST Hypersonic+"

Because F*cking Mashima prefers fanservice instead of speed feats

KaenDragneel123 said:
She was together with Natsu... Natsu can just do all the "dirt job"
Also, she is Low 7-B already (or High 7-C?) So...

And is "AT LEAST Hypersonic+"

Because F*cking Mashima prefers fanservice instead of speed feats
Current Lucy is Unknown. I don't think Natsu would be able to do enough damage alone, seeing as his previous attacks didn't do any relevant damage.

Unknow with current Star Dresses (But likely Small City level with her [current] strongest Star Dress: Loke via power-scaling [Loke is portrayed to be Natsu's Equal, but Lucy hasn't the same hard training than Natsu had)

Enough for me

You sshould also think that Jacob was distratect and guard off

KaenDragneel123 said:
Unknow with current Star Dresses (But likely Small City level with her [current] strongest Star Dress: Loke via power-scaling [Loke is portrayed to be Natsu's Equal, but Lucy hasn't the same hard training than Natsu had)
Enough for me

You sshould also think that Jacob was distratect and guard off
He realized what was happening before they kicked him. If Lucy was really Supersonic, he could have easily dodged her.

Antvasima said:
I have updated the speed.
Just a correction, is "at least Hypersonic+" (They surpassed that speed, but we dont have a calc for how much) and It was "Loke/Leo Star Dress", not Taurus)

As for newest chapter it is stated that Lucy's pwer is more or less equal (or higher) than Marin Hollow, who was efortlessy able to damage both Natsu and Gray, is it enought to put her as at least 7-C via powerscaling (HERSELF, without summons) ?

7-C?

She should be Low 7-B

Wait, is Marin 7-C only?

I can accept "AT LEAST High 7-C... +" but c'mon, he cant be only 7-C

I don't think it's significantly important that Lucy and CSK are both 7-B, we all know who is stronger. Just because they have the same Tier-Letter doesn't mean they are entirely on par. For example, Tifa and Cloud are both 4-B, but that doesn't mean they are exactly on par, Cloud could beat Tifa and if you play FF7, you'd know that. So I don't really see the big deal if Lucy is 7-B if CSK is 7-B.

However, that being said, Marin is 7-C which would mean Lucy is 7-C. But even Marin should be 7-B because he could atleast damage Natsu and Gray together.

I said Lucy alone not with summons (as her magic power is equal/higher than Marin's). Well in my opinion he also should be 7-B but someone changed it as he was fighting Natsu in base form. Lucy still should be low 7-B with Leo anyways, or even 7-B alone if we could presuade changes in Marin's profile.

I don't agree with scaling Lucy to a character that pushed her around for the majority of the fight and had Natsu's assistance in dealing with.

Alakabamm said:
I don't agree with scaling Lucy to a character that pushed her around for the majority of the fight and had Natsu's assistance in dealing with.
Do you know how Gemini's copy ability works?

It requires power of the caster to be on same or higher level than the power lvl of desired targed. So Lucy is proven to be > or = Marin (power wise) ,d espite the fact he still outhaxes her

Back