• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luck Voltia vs Roronoa Zoro

from the vsbattle speedblitz is hitting the opponent before they can react or percieve,
but i think its also fair to call it speedblitz if they get hit before they can react, even if they percieved it.

from the panel lucks left arm isn't visible looks like he blocked
i think somebody said the dude on the left could only block because magna was targeting luck first so he'd be counted as a speed blitz if magna hit him first

are you sure the term your looking for is not outpaced?

i think somebody said the dude on the left could only block because magna was targeting luck first so he'd be counted as a speed blitz if magna hit him first
how does Magna was targetting Luck if Magna said that only could block Vetto attacks because Vetto attacked Luck first?

Idk the actual specifics but a fair use of speedblitz is attacking some before they can do anything
(Percieving is fine however)

What what? U said that Magna was targetting Luck, but how?
15_1.jpg

While the ch was kinda unclear
magna right and luck left arm arent shown in the panel(likely blocked)

in the anime they both clearly block

also both instances luck percieves vetto charging them do with it what you will :coffee:

Do we take LordGinSama as for voting Zoro? Because of defending as swell as saying how and why he wins?

Only 3 people voted for luck and Zoro 8 votes (Reason and FRA)

Last edited:
Back