• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luck Voltia vs Roronoa Zoro

Zoro was hit with lightning and was ok...
No, he wasnt, unless u think that Zoro screaming here doesnt means nothing
tumblr_inline_paetgfszz71tzbmyc_540.png

Yeah, Accelerated Development, all shounen characters have it, Reactive Power Level, quantify how strong is Zoro reactive power level, because Luck one made him jump from 8-A to Low 6-B just due adapting, Extrasensory Perception is literally useless here, I dont even know why did u bring it, and how is information analysis relevant?
The downplay is strong in this one.

First of all, no not all shounen characters have Accelerated Development, that's a standard you pulled out of your ass.

Secondly I'm gonna need Citation of Luck going from an 8-A to a 6-B in the midst of battle. Extraordinary claims require Extraordinary evidence. Zoro on the other hand is noted to grow quickly in the midst of battle, such as when he learned Shishi Sonson in his fight with Daz Bones and cut him, Daz Bones being the same person immune to sword slashes even from a casual 6-B.

How? Explain to me how extrasensory perception is useless.

Information Analysis is very relevant as it would alert Zoro of his opponent's weaknesses, strengths and allows him to create effective countermeasures. Again, blatant example of ignorance to feats.

First of all, no not all shounen characters have Accelerated Development, that's a standard you pulled out of your ass.
Nah, I said it in a sense that accelerated development is characters that become way stronger while training, which literally is 90% of shounen characters, thats true.

Secondly I'm gonna need Citation of Luck going from an 8-A to a 6-B in the midst of battle
Check his keys dude, he become that tier due fighting against Vetto, who was leagues above him
Explain how it is usefull here

Nah, I said it in a sense that accelerated development is characters that become way stronger while training, which literally is 90% of shounen characters, thats true.
Give me citations for this "90%" figure, wait you can't since you made that up. Next argument please.
Check his keys dude, he become that tier due fighting against Vetto, who was leagues above him
.... Are you serious? He went from a 8-A to 6-B via training / a power up he didn't go from an 8-A fighting a 6-B and becoming a 6-B mid combat.
Explain how it is usefull here
No, you explain how it isn't useful. You made the claim, explain how it isn't useful.

Shishi Sonson and Information Analysis and Analytical Prediction which will find a weakness
Shishi Sonson only cover a couple of meters at most. Information Analysis won't help him reach someone way faster than him, same for analytical prediction

Daz Bones is rated as 6-B here? Yes or No?
far higher against cutting and piercing attacks (weapons utilized by marine officers could not even scratch him, and he was even capable of stopping an attack from Dracule Mihawk despite later being cut down [though this may be attributed to Mihawk utilizing Haki to bypass his Devil Fruit functions]).
Also does Luck in a higher extent
Again, citation you saying it's better doesn't prove its better.

Give me citations for this "90%" figure, wait you can't since you made that up. Next argument please.
Is citation even needed?
''Accelerated Development is the ability to raise ones statistics and/or abilities at a much faster pace than a normal character in the setting is able to. Users of this ability are able to reap the fruits of their training with far less effort and time than most, with some characters improving their overall power effortlessly''

So, raising statistics rlly fast while training (y) you have most of shounen characters here.

No, you explain how it isn't useful. You made the claim, explain how it isn't useful.

''Extrasensory Perception, also known as sensing, detection, or a sixth sense, is the ability to detect energy signatures, matter signatures, or the like near the user.''

Luck is not an supernatural thing, he is Visible, like a normal being, extrasensory perception is useless here.
far higher against cutting and piercing attacks (weapons utilized by marine officers could not even scratch him, and he was even capable of stopping an attack from Dracule Mihawk despite later being cut down [though this may be attributed to Mihawk utilizing Haki to bypass his Devil Fruit functions]).
So, I asked if he was 6-B here, the answer is No, I dont care if he is rated as far higher.

Secondly I'm gonna need Citation of Luck going from an 8-A to a 6-B in the midst of battle. Extraordinary claims require Extraordinary evidence. Zoro on the other hand is noted to grow quickly in the midst of battle, such as when he learned Shishi Sonson in his fight with Daz Bones and cut him, Daz Bones being the same person immune to sword slashes even from a casual 6-B.

Information Analysis is very relevant as it would alert Zoro of his opponent's weaknesses, strengths and allows him to create effective countermeasures. Again, blatant example of ignorance to feats.

https://ibb.co/bzXcbLn In chapter 63 Vetto is able to one shot Luck, Magna and Random guy not important with ease

https://ibb.co/W2b1VH5 In chapter 64 Luck is able to dodge and counterattack someone at the level of his captain

And Daz Bones Inmune to sword slashes from Mihawk? The same guy who let Luffy live in the war, who did not use Haki againts Buggy, the same guy who did not finished Krieg fleet

Yeah, Mihawk is literally playing and not going for the Kill, Vetto is this arc is always trying to make you suffer physically and emotionaly first, then kill you later, he is not able to kill anybody because he is always interrupted by someone

https://ibb.co/bzXcbLn In chapter 63 Vetto is able to one shot Luck, Magna and Random guy not important with ease

https://es.imgbb.com/ In chapter 64 Luck is able to dodge and counterattack someone at the level of his captain

And Daz Bones Inmune to sword slashes from Mihawk? The same guy who let Luffy live in the war, who did not use Haki againts Buggy, the same guy who did not finished Krieg fleet

Yeah, Mihawk is literally playing and not going for the Kill, Vetto is this arc is always trying to make you suffer physically and emotionaly first, then kill you later, he is not able to kill anybody because he is always interrupted by someone
Second link doesn't work

Is citation even needed?
''Accelerated Development is the ability to raise ones statistics and/or abilities at a much faster pace than a normal character in the setting is able to. Users of this ability are able to reap the fruits of their training with far less effort and time than most, with some characters improving their overall power effortlessly''

So, raising statistics rlly fast while training (y) you have most of shounen characters here.
None of that implicates that all Shounen characters have the ability and yes Citation is absolutely needed you clown. You literally made a claim, you need evidence otherwise it's bullshit. You cleary haven't been apart of this wiki for very long, either that or this is a desperate attempt to downplay.
''Extrasensory Perception, also known as sensing, detection, or a sixth sense, is the ability to detect energy signatures, matter signatures, or the like near the user.''

Luck is not an supernatural thing, he is Visible, like a normal being, extrasensory perception is useless here.
"Signatures, matter Signatures or the like near the user." Extrasensory Perception isn't only used on Supernatural things, again this is something you made up yourself. Use what's on the profile or can it.
So, I asked if he was 6-B here, the answer is No, I dont care if he is rated as far higher.
It's literally noted that he's endured a strike from a 6-B, he's far above Low 7-B.

Back