• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Good evening,

I want to advocate changes to Lucifero's attack potency. Maybe a possible, or a likely rating. I'm hoping for a full on rating.

Exhibit A
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Epsilon_R/Black_Clover:_Singularity (Dante's black hole feat calculated)

Exhibit B:
Dante already has Black Hole creation on his page so we don't need to talk about it.
The real issue is the AP value that was calculated; I am sceptical that Dante actually scales to this value because not only does the narrative not justify it, but lucifero was shown to be as strong and stronger than Dante in all departments. So, I think Lucifero should physically scale to this AP value because it's actually his magic that he gave to Dante via contract.
I also think that the narrative backs my claim quite well because of the planetary statements about him -Lucifero destroying the world as soon as he emerges.
Exhibit C:
TLDR: I'd like Lucifero to receive a possible/likely 5-B rating of 281.2 zettatons, preferably a full 5-B rating.
Let's see how well this goes.

Agree:
Neutral:
Disagree:

For a different character. I thought I mentioned Dante had 0 narrative backing whilst on the other hand lucifero has it. This is more plausible, we're pretty much arguing how reliable the statements are and whether they work with lucifero and the calculation hand in hand.
This is almost the same argument as last time, which was rejected

For a different character. I thought I mentioned Dante had 0 narrative backing whilst on the other hand lucifero has it. This is more plausible, we're pretty much arguing how reliable the statements are and whether they work with lucifero and the calculation hand in hand.
You had these same arguments of scaling over Dante in the original thread. It ain't nothing new even if you say that Dante doesn't have the narrative backing.

You had these same arguments of scaling over Dante in the original thread. It ain't nothing new even if you say that Dante doesn't have the narrative backing.
1. We're not talking about Dante, we're talking about scaling the demon king
2. I'm not using the statement from the SOTWK movie as the basis, I'm using other statements.

1. We're not talking about Dante, we're talking about scaling the demon king
I know we aren't talking about Dante, that's what I just said
2. I'm not using the statement from the SOTWK movie as the basis, I'm using other statements.
This may be a case of me misreading the original thread, since I thought I saw you bring up Lucifero being above Dante as a scaling point, but even then I didn't bring up the movie

I don’t know about this dawg. Your first panel for your justification we clearly see that the Planet is still intact as he’s standing on the surface. It’s most likely life wiping at best, which is kind of backed up by Lucifero stating that he’d kill every human (I don’t have the Panel but you probably know what I’m talking about)

I don’t know about this dawg. Your first panel for your justification we clearly see that the Planet is still intact as he’s standing on the surface. It’s most likely life wiping at best, which is kind of backed up by Lucifero stating that he’d kill every human (I don’t have the Panel but you probably know what I’m talking about)
He didn’t reach 100% which is what the statement was about

he's not even manifested in that panel yet, dawg lock in 😭

This

Plus, this is largely reused arguments that were rejected before

My statement still stands. In fact can you prove that when fully manifested he’s overcoming the Gravitational Binding Energy of the planet?
He never fully manifested so your comment is irrelevant to the statement. If he continued to get stronger ( continue to manifest) then when he appeared the world would be destroyed. But his manifestation was stopped.

We have a reliable statement of him going to destroy the world. And then when he does appear it is confirmed that it would happen if he appears at 100%,while also has a calculation to back it up

I don’t see the problem here and no one has actually given a reason as to why it can’t be used

The visual used in conjunction with the statement shows Lucifero just towering over some ruined land, not a planet actually being blown up...

Reasons have been given, now whether or not you like them is something different

Back