• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

lucia raregroove bump

hello i am new to this wiki so i apologize before hand if there is a specific format i'm supposed to type in.

lucias dc is currently set at country lvl but eos he posseses endless which is stated multiple times to destroy the entire dimension(which contains their universe) so he should be universal by just this

http://www.*************/manga/rave_master/v30/c245/18.html

and even an extreme lowend he's atleast just planet lvl. country is too low

lucias speed is currently at MHS+ but he is lightspeed with his light flash db lunar has used this db before and showed to not only travel at the speed of light and shreed through a dragon, she also showed to attack while doing so as she got to circled around and captured elie. lucia eos can use every DB and should be lightspeed in his stat not massively hypersonic+.

his durability is technically correct but it doesn't really point out the multiple things he invulnerable to like physical damage, elemental attacks, magic, his intangibility.(though i don't know if u guys normally point that out but still)

i dont know the series too well to say what dimensions are in this fiction but its probably hyperbole due to the rest of the fiction not being that powerful

for him to be lightspeed he has to show the feat to do so and from your explanation on him, it probably isn't

buu shouted himself out of the dimension of the hyperbolic time chamber

does this make him universal level?

no. its an unquantifiable feat in terms of tiering, but a great feat in terms of hax when put against chars who rely on dimension slashing / dimension bfr etc.

e.g. vergil, inuyasha etc. etc.

buus situation and lucias are not similar at all. buu caused a dimensional hole. while lucia destroying the dimension isn't a hyperbole it is stated multiple times and we know what is contained in their dimension. hyperbolic has no set size. lucias dimension contains a universe and massively lowballing it contains his planet so there is no reason he should be at country.

it's not hyperbole when stated multiple times that he can bust the dimension it's stated endless can and when he fused with endless its stated more that he can.

and why would he need to show the lightspeed. it's achieved from the lightflash darkbring which we see lunar use. and eos lucia obtains complete control of every dark bring including light flash so why would he not be capable of doing the same if he has the power now?

there are far too many dark brings in the series for them to have individually shown him use them all

nothing contradicts the dc i stated or the speed i stated

it's not hyperbole due to supporting claims and explanations.and u can't scale from other characters in the series because he would negative diff everyone in his verse.

he only lost eos because he fought using only decalogue. you wouldn't downscale TOAA, KAMI TENCHI, AIJIMI NAJIMU just because they are stronger than everyone else in their verse that's broken logic

the only thing which i recall is: buu did it on panel

whereas lucia did not

not to mention you cant quantify a "dimension"

also: i hope you joke when you ask "why would he show lightspeed"

i feel like you didn't read my comment at all as i explained both of those

buu didn't destroy a dimension he ripped a hole through it and we had no idea on the size of it.

lucias power is literally to destroy the dimension and everything in it meaning the existing universe, and timeline. in normal cases we couldn't quantify dimension feats as there is no set size for the dimension. this is not the case for lucia as we know it contains their universe meaning we have a reference of size for the dimension. even if you were to downplay lucia we know it has at the least his planet and solar system. buu's feat isn't even similar to this situation as lucia isn't cutting or ripping through a dimension. he's destroying the entire thing and everything in it

amd i explained the lightspeed thing already as i said i can tell you didn't read my comment thoroughly. please do so before replying as it kinda defeats the purpose of me explaining if noones even gonna read it and pay attention to it

RavenSupreme said:
whereas lucia did not

Yeah... "dimension" has erroneously become synonymous with "universe" in fiction.

UncleSpaceman said:
RavenSupreme said:
whereas lucia did not

Yeah... "dimension" has erroneously become synonymous with "universe" in fiction.
i didn't mistake it with universe. a dimension varies in size and is usually not quantifiable. but the dimension in reference actually contains their universe so it's not just assuming

nah. the panel containing "this universe dimension" does not relates to the destruction on an universal scale like we scale dc on a regular base

also: we scale higher tier characters to feats of lower tier characters

if someone of a lower tier performes a legit light speed feat then i have no problem scaling it

but from what i recall none of this happened

therefore the speed is the highest scalable/calced in the series with added : likely much higher etc.

you dont jump the tiers just because you are stronger than someone else

Can you link the panel of the original use of the lightspeed DB? As well as whatever DB's give him his in vulnerabilities and intangibilities?

i never said jump the tiers because he is stronger

his power is to destroy the dimension which literally contains a universe yet u say he is only country lvl what part of that makes sense? it's neither speculation nor is it guessworl. even on a low end we know that his dimension contains their planet so country is ridiculous lowballing.

we also know their dimension exists on atleast 4 laws of dimensional scale. it contains mass, volume , space and has a passage of time

endless was literally created to destroy their dimension and timeline.

not to mention the endless lucia has is far ore powerful as it's in it's true form and he even states again as i linked above it is the power to destroy their dimension. it's not hyperbole as the later arcs plot even shows he planned tot ake elie to the original timeline and destroy the current dimension and repopulate the world of the original. he couldn't do this without elie or star memory. not hyperbole just plot

so we literally have multiple dimension destroying statements

actual references of size and cantainment of the dimension

a character plot point literally to destroy the dimension

yet somehow he's only country?

dimension doesn't always mean unquantifiable, u can get the relevance of the dimension when we have actual size and content of said dimension.

and what do u mean none of it happened? lunar moved at lightspeed when capturing elie it's literaly her dark brings power is to move at the speed of light.

exhibit 1. piercing Arnis

http://spicymanga.com/Rave-Master/225#7

exhibit 2 moving from Arnis to circling the entire group, kidnapping elie, and escaping before anyone could even move a centimeter or notice

http://spicymanga.com/Rave-Master/225#8

exhibit 3 defeating julius and the entire group in a matter of seconds and returning all the way back to where hardner is

http://spicymanga.com/Rave-Master/226#11

http://spicymanga.com/Rave-Master/226#12

the wiki definition of light flash dark bring:

http://ravemaster.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Bring#Light_Flash_.28alternatively_translated_Lightning.29

eos lucia obtains the ability of every dark bring making him just as fast as lunar.

and for his various intangibilities and immunities

melt intangible: http://spicymanga.com/Rave-Master/222#19

last physics nullifies all physical damageL
Ogre?file=Ogre%2527s_use_of_Last_Physics.png

georcos gas intangibility: http://ravemaster.wikia.com/wiki/Georco

ill even try to find more space scans here's one from elies sealed etherion which was calced at continent and this was far from eos and far weaker than eos lucia

http://imgur.com/mjb0ZuX

they also even directly say his power can destroy the universe. the term dimension is used because they have two versions of their world but universe is directly used here

http://m.*************/manga/rave_master/v30/c245/20.html

I've edited his durability to include his resistances, and I think the light thing looks pretty conclusive, but let's wait for more opinions before either upgrade.

can you show me the scan where its stated that the light is moving at "Light speed" ? there are tons of them and i havent found a panel regarding this

I am personally uncertain. On the one hand, it was apparently stated as capable of destroying the unvierse. On the other hand, that may have been massive hyperbole or unfounded speculstion, given that the character in question did not remotely display that kind of power othervise and was beaten by far less.

if there would have been DC parts on a greater scale thant what was shown before, it would be okay to possibly take that into account

but seeing how the potency/dc played out in the series its hard to go the : country level / potential universal route

also i still have not found the "light speed" statement or something which indicates its legit

Lucia, from my perspective , should be rated as continental and possibly planet level. Ithis is just based on the fact that an incomplete sinclair leveled the surface of one tenth of the planet so I assume the complete version should be higher. I'm skeptical on the planet because it seems to strike controversey but his plan was to destroy the false earth and return to the original dimension so I assume he'd atleast be capable of wrecking a few continents

i provided proof on all accounts of stats i don't see what more u could need. it seems like u guys are refusing to accept it because it doesn't FEEL right.

CrossXshim said:
i provided proof on all accounts of stats i don't see what more u could need. it seems like u guys are refusing to accept it because it doesn't FEEL right.
I'm all for planet level Lucia but I do understand the hesitancy to upgrade it as they want to be thorough. And Lunar isn't light speed, if she were no-one would have noticed her but as you can see from the use of exclamation points, they did

Kaisaizx said:
CrossXshim said:
I'm all for planet level Lucia but I do understand the hesitancy to upgrade it as they want to be thorough. And Lunar isn't light speed, if she were no-one would have noticed her but as you can see from the use of exclamation points, they did
noone ever showed to move while she is moving nor react to her. her light only moves in straight lines. they illustrate this by showing the breaks in her movements as she turns. in those brief moments she needs toturn she is not lightspeed. they didn't react toor notic her movement they noticed her in her moments of stopping,

i get being thorough but i've provided multiple things and they don't seem to even be considering it, just saying hyperbole, inconsistent or just outright denying it completely

RavenSupreme said:
dude. just because no one reacts to you it does not make you light speed
no form of reaction or movement whatsoever

crossing large distances in short timeframes

described as moving in a flash

blitzed an entire group in seconds including a high tier who can near instantly freeze his surroundings

crosses large distance again all in small moments before hardners was done

even illustrated in movement as FLASHING

1. thats what speedblitzing is about

2. this could actually be quantified. WHAT distance in WHICH time?

3. needing to bumb pretty much every fictional character to ls when they "flash" around ?

4. that doesnt sound impressive at all. the "in seconds" even make it look slow actually

5. same as before. what distance - which time

5. same as before + has it been stated to be "speed of light. faster than light?

CrossXshim said:
RavenSupreme said:

blitzed an entire group in seconds including a high tier who can near instantly freeze his surroundings

observe the marks shown near the characters when she moves which shows that they noticed her

Kaisaizx said:
CrossXshim said:
RavenSupreme said:

observe the marks shown near the characters when she moves which shows that they noticed her
observe the breaks in movement illustrated when she is turning. which she would not be moving at lightspeed at those movements. thats when she is noticed. once again noone noticed, moved, or was even able to speak when she was moving. and she blitzed their whole team and returned back. they never noticed her general movement they noticed her movement pauses

CrossXshim said:
Kaisaizx said:
CrossXshim said:
RavenSupreme said:

observe the breaks in movement illustrated when she is turning. which she would not be moving at lightspeed at those movements. thats when she is noticed. once again noone noticed, moved, or was even able to speak when she was moving. and she blitzed their whole team and returned back. they never noticed her general movement they noticed her movement pauses
the exclaimation marks are to show they noticed her, they couldn't react to her but they could tell she or rather something was there.. you are not reading into what mashima is trying to portray, it is the equivalent of a person seeing a shadow in the corner of their eye, they are unable to react to her and the exclaimation is to show just that.

Kaisaizx said:
CrossXshim said:
Kaisaizx said:
CrossXshim said:
RavenSupreme said:

the exclaimation marks are to show they noticed her, they couldn't react to her but they could tell she or rather something was there.. you are not reading into what mashima is trying to portray, it is the equivalent of a person seeing a shadow in the corner of their eye, they are unable to react to her and the exclaimation is to show just that.
i see exactly what was portrayed. he specifically illustrates her movement breaks when turning as her movement is meant to resemble a laser. she is not moving at lightspeed when those breaks in movement occur so of course they notice her in those movements. you are simply being stubborn.

CrossXshim said:
Kaisaizx said:
CrossXshim said:
Kaisaizx said:
CrossXshim said:
RavenSupreme said:

i see exactly what was portrayed. he specifically illustrates her movement breaks when turning as her movement is meant to resemble a laser. she is not moving at lightspeed when those breaks in movement occur so of course they notice her in those movements. you are simply being stubborn.
show me a scan or a foreword from Mashima stating that she slows down when she turns, those ' breaks' as you call them are her merely turning, not slowing down , turning. You assume that she moves at lightspeed because she speedblitzed high hypersonic characters when she would need to only be about 2.5-3 times faster than them to prefom her feat, you are using an extremely high end to justify her blitz. In the tim it took her to beat everyone and come back to hardner he had delivered the last blow to Let and let had been ble to talk to him about how he was destined to lose and how haru is still alive and hardner tried to decapitate him, now unless a half dead Let is talking faster than a normal person, this conversation obviously took more than 30 seconds and a beam of light could circle the world hundreds of times by then, do you expect us to believe that she couldn't travel a couple kilometers at best in this timeframe after blitzing a group of high hypersonics with her light speed? Even if those characters were sub-relativistic she still wouldn't be lightspeed
Kizaru moves a lot like her and has more feats but he can only move light speed with one move I think. You dear sir are not approaching this logically

Kaisaizx said:
CrossXshim said:
Kaisaizx said:
CrossXshim said:
Kaisaizx said:
CrossXshim said:
RavenSupreme said:

show me a scan or a foreword from Mashima stating that she slows down when she turns, those ' breaks' as you call them are her merely turning, not slowing down , turning. You assume that she moves at lightspeed because she speedblitzed high hypersonic characters when she would need to only be about 2.5-3 times faster than them to prefom her feat, you are using an extremely high end to justify her blitz. In the tim it took her to beat everyone and come back to hardner he had delivered the last blow to Let and let had been ble to talk to him about how he was destined to lose and how haru is still alive and hardner tried to decapitate him, now unless a half dead Let is talking faster than a normal person, this conversation obviously took more than 30 seconds and a beam of light could circle the world hundreds of times by then, do you expect us to believe that she couldn't travel a couple kilometers at best in this timeframe after blitzing a group of high hypersonics with her light speed? Even if those characters were sub-relativistic she still wouldn't be lightspeed
Kizaru moves a lot like her and has more feats but he can only move light speed with one move I think. You dear sir are not approaching this logically
if he were illustrating her simply turning it wouldn't be drawn as a break and would simply be a turning point. he even illsutrates the effect with a flash. and no way are there only high hypersonic. did u even read the series? haru reacted to lightning far earlier in the series when he first met sieghart which would make him at least mach 200- 400 beginning of series. they had julius who wa a high tier at the time and definitely above elie arc haru. so no way was he only high hypersonic.

you have no instance of anyone moving while she moves, and a secific break in movement as her movement is designed to resemble a laser which in fact would not be able to turn so sharply without suffering a break in speed.

let and hardners battle was clearly not taking place at the exact same time as the jumps in perspective as that would not add up whatsoever. julias fight was far shorter, elie and ffriends would have been further.. and the general timelapse would not have taken as long for let to be finished.

we also did not see the fight with julius and group so we don't know if she had monolohue with them, or if julius used his spacial freezing which never showed any significant prep time needed

the name given for her dark bring is even named light flash, is portrayed with her being surrounded in light and moving at speeds noone else showed to be able to move even an inch to.

had there been people reacting or beating her then i would consider this an outlier but the ability is specifically used as a plot convenience to make her faster than anyone else present in order to retrieve elie.

portrayed as light

illustrates breaks

movement illustrated as a flash

no movement seen when she moves

even named the db of flash(which if i recall correctly the japanese translation is actually the db LIGHT FLASH

also you were wrong about it being one continuous movement and her simply turning if it were one movement he wouldn't need multiple flash exclamations but he specifically places one for her breaks in her speed to show that there are breaks in her speed(which is when she is noticed) he specifically shows multiple flash illustrations each time she is shown moving a new direction to show she is activating it again.

you sir are downplaying.

ive provided evidence to prove lucia is above country dc to which you guys simply denied, ive shown proof that he is lightspeed in movement speed as well, i have provided enough proof to support my claims.

at this point it's simply refusing to edit him out of stubbornness so this shall be my last reply on the topic

CrossXshim said:
Kaisaizx said:
CrossXshim said:
Kaisaizx said:
CrossXshim said:
Kaisaizx said:
CrossXshim said:
RavenSupreme said:

if he were illustrating her simply turning it wouldn't be drawn as a break and would simply be a turning point. he even illsutrates the effect with a flash. and no way are there only high hypersonic. did u even read the series? haru reacted to lightning far earlier in the series when he first met sieghart which would make him at least mach 200- 400 beginning of series. they had julius who wa a high tier at the time and definitely above elie arc haru. so no way was he only high hypersonic.

you have no instance of anyone moving while she moves, and a secific break in movement as her movement is designed to resemble a laser which in fact would not be able to turn so sharply without suffering a break in speed.

let and hardners battle was clearly not taking place at the exact same time as the jumps in perspective as that would not add up whatsoever. julias fight was far shorter, elie and ffriends would have been further.. and the general timelapse would not have taken as long for let to be finished.

we also did not see the fight with julius and group so we don't know if she had monolohue with them, or if julius used his spacial freezing which never showed any significant prep time needed

the name given for her dark bring is even named light flash, is portrayed with her being surrounded in light and moving at speeds noone else showed to be able to move even an inch to.

had there been people reacting or beating her then i would consider this an outlier but the ability is specifically used as a plot convenience to make her faster than anyone else present in order to retrieve elie.

portrayed as light

illustrates breaks

movement illustrated as a flash

no movement seen when she moves

even named the db of flash(which if i recall correctly the japanese translation is actually the db LIGHT FLASH

also you were wrong about it being one continuous movement and her simply turning if it were one movement he wouldn't need multiple flash exclamations but he specifically places one for her breaks in her speed to show that there are breaks in her speed(which is when she is noticed) he specifically shows multiple flash illustrations each time she is shown moving a new direction to show she is activating it again.

you sir are downplaying.

ive provided evidence to prove lucia is above country dc to which you guys simply denied, ive shown proof that he is lightspeed in movement speed as well, i have provided enough proof to support my claims.

at this point it's simply refusing to edit him out of stubbornness so this shall be my last reply on the topic
Read my post Again, even If those were Massively Hypersonic charachters or even relativistic characters taking her speed as light speed would be taking the absolute High end in short one does not need to be Light speed. Kizaru note the same Breaks to show he is turning or refracting as a laser does, you dear sir are wanking. I do support you on the Dc upgrade though as I said before Lucia in my book would be at least planet level but I am no mod.

Back