• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much the only 2-A SMT vs Digimon Match I'm still interested in seeing since they are two of my favorite characters ever and this is just that thematic.

Both at their strongest 2-A incarnations, speed equal (?) because I always write that, otherwise anything goes against their foes.

Lucemo vs Lucifer

After the many revisions that happened for both verses, who wins and why?

Lucifer SMT
Luceyevil

@RKGenki I actually talked with Dragon beforehand about this match and how I thought now Lucemon probably wouldn't have much of a chance, but he told me otherwise and thus I told him I'd be making this one.

So actually, this match exists partially because Dragon himself didn't react negatively to the thought of it. And the past iterations of this match were civilized, so I feel like it's doable.

Oh, alright. It's sad to see how stressed he is from this situation.

Glad to know that he's aware of this

As much as I like Lucemon (more than Lucifer, honestly), I'll be fair in pointing out that, taking forms of attack to the side for a moment he will be needing a very good argument for putting Lucey goosey down or even incapacitated past his current defenses.

Not sure to what point the reverse also holds true as it is right now so, until further input, I'm actually believing Lucifer may be the one to take this. I'll wait for the inevitable moment where the scaling chains come along and into play here before saying anything for sure, though.

>When people aren't debating, and you try debating with yourself to keep the thread active ovo

To be fair, it's hard to debate these two until we actually do get the scaling chain around. Hence why Ultima posted the whole "My infinity is bigger than yours" above. lol
Dangan ronpa kirigiri kyouko gif by assassinated11-d6tsn93

I don't want to participate at this apocalypse so I grap my popcorn and watch this until Dragon go here

Anyway Lucifer has a good point, he his pretty handsome

It would appear that no matter how many years come to pass, my strange ability of passively making threads originally intended to be serious become memetic ones via presence alone remains as powerful as ever.

While i aint to sure, I believe the 2-A scaling chain for lucemon roughly is:

S:AM Lucemon Satan Mode >>>>>>>> Complete Susanoomon >>> Lucemon SM = Complete S:AM Lucemon FM >>>>>>> Complete Susanoomon >>> Lucemon FM = Incomplete S:AM Lucemon FM >>>>>> Daemon >>>>>> Child Lucemon > Examon > SGDL > Aphamon >> X Antibody Royal Knights >>>>>>>> Base Royal Knights >>>>>>> KaiserGreymon = Magnagarurumon >> Cherubimon Vice >>>>> JagerLoweemon >> Loweemon >>>>> Warrior Ten >>>>> Three Great Angels

Ain't getting into the Re Digitize since we still need to figure out that chain in the future...

Clearly the Digimon scaling train is:

Lucemon >>>>> Susanoomon >>>> Susanoo no Mikoto >>>>> Super Mario > Iris Heart = Yukari Yakumo >>>>> The One Above All >>>> Magikarp >>>> Krillin >>>> Michael Jackson > Alladin >>>>>> Whitney Houston >>>>> Twilight Sparkle >>>>> Percy Jackson >>>>> Smash Bros!Ganondorf >>>>>> Jacksfilms >>>>> Peter Griffin >>>> Royal Knights >>>>>> Scrooge McDuck >>>> Death Battle >>>>>> The Fake Cal Howard >>>>>> Naruto's left shoe >>>>>>> DBZA!Yamcha >>>>> Mokuba from YGOTAS >>>>> Sonic 2006 >>>>>>>> Sukamon >>>> Literal crap >>>>> Shayamalan's The Last Airbender >>>>>>> Crusadermon = Infinitely above 2-A

Lucemon is only surpassed by Mr. Stake.

Mr. Stake

The real cal howard said:
Clearly the Digimon scaling train is:
Lucemon >>>>> Susanoomon >>>> Susanoo no Mikoto >>>>> Super Mario > Iris Heart = Yukari Yakumo >>>>> Knack 2 >>> The One Above All >>>> Magikarp >>>> Krillin >>>> Michael Jackson > Alladin >>>>>> Whitney Houston >>>>> Twilight Sparkle >>>>> Percy Jackson >>>>> Smash Bros!Ganondorf >>>>>> Jacksfilms >>>>> Peter Griffin >>>> Royal Knights >>>>>> Scrooge McDuck >>>> Death Battle >>>>>> The Fake Cal Howard >>>>>> Naruto's left shoe >>>>>>> DBZA!Yamcha >>>>> Mokuba from YGOTAS >>>>> Sonic 2006 >>>>>>>> Sukamon >>>> Literal crap >>>>> Shayamalan's The Last Airbender >>>>>>> Crusadermon = Infinitely above 2-A

Lucemon is only surpassed by Mr. Stake.

Mr. Stake
FTFY

While I would debate this as I firmly believe this is still inconclusive despite the new factors in play. I am not 100% sure of the scaling chain for Digimon and honestly, I haven't focused on the Digimon Top tiers in weeks.

I am more interested in making sure our lower tiered mons are expanding and just worrying about the scaling for them (people forget they exist, but they will never forget Lord Lucemon). So I will be dealing with them along with making files. One can only make "At least 2-A" files for so long".

Not only that, I am also trying to focus on Soul Calibur, Fairy Tail (partially) and Under Night things so yeah, Digimon, especially Top Tiers aren't my priority. I am also waiting on Ex to publish his information blogs as things regarding canon and such are more important. Sorry Fate for any inconvenience.

From the looks from the profiles, either Lufer concept manips (even if Lumon resists it, he has also resist negation, so it can likely still work) or Lumon absorbs him.

I normally would choose, but as this mainly depends on who does what I said first and hits and the fact I don´t know much about either verse, I´ll let the other users make this more clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back