• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon vs Akron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Round 5 of the multiversal tournament!

Speed equalized, Kid Lucemon, Bullet Heaven 2 Akron and bloodlusted. Battle in outer space. Testament is restricted.

Secret digimon lucemon by crisisalter-d8481qq
6b9fe0d8d78a8166f7305720fbe5501a2e4462f2
Lucemo:

Akro:

Inconclusive: 3 (Dragon, Fate, Gargoyle)

Kid Lucemon is kinda outclassed here. All he really has is a possible AP advantage and Sealing.

I would say Lucemon because it can seal, it is resistant to Existence Erasure and Soul Manip, but the Curse Manip can be effective

Anna doesn't have existence erasure or soul manip, she has death manipulation. And curse manipulation doesn't do too much other than making lucemon weakened and tired. She doesn't really have that much other than empathic manipulation, death manipulation, resurrection, dura negation and a minor time manipulation.

Lucemon should have a significant AP advantage, and he has mind manipulation and OP sealing

I should note (fixed it on the file) but Kid Lucemon is the one who initially has the resistances to Death Hax and such. Falldown just inherits them.

Oh crap! Didin't update that!!!. Sadly he doesn't get Type 8 or MagnaAngemon's Heaven's Gate.... :(

Might have to wait to see if the KiloFoe calc for Akron is accepted, since Anna scales from him

Nah, actually, even if the calc is accepted, Anna can't deal with Mid High regen (since Lucemon resists the thing that would bypass it)

Question is if it remains decisive or it becomes a stomp

I don't know Anna enough. Here's all of Lucemon's stuff (Kid Lucy of course). I'll let you decide.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Light Manipulation, Flight, Data Assimilatio,Energy Manipulation and Energy Projection (Created massive beams of energy), Telepathy (Called the aid ofDynasmo from far away), Healing, Mind Manipulation and Control, Morality Manipulation (Forcefully turnedCherubimo evil), Sealing (Sealed Huanglongmo into the Earth), Can create and control the movements of celestial bodies, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Resistance to Death Manipulation, Absolute Zero, and BFR (Defeated the 10 Legendary Warriors, who perform abilities such as the aforementioned listed casually), Bypasses Magical Defenses with Grand Cross, Can travel through Shadows/Darkness, Time Paradox Immunity, Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Gained from Cherubimon Vice), Regenerationn (Mid-High), Electricity Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Black-Hole Creation, Sound Manipulation, Dimensional BFR, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Reality Warping, Space-Time Manipulation, Body Control, Teleportation, Fire Manipulation, Age Manipulation, Healing,Absorption, Flight, Gravity Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Soul Purification (Only works on evil beings), Portal Creation, Limited Probability Manipulation via Destruction, Explosion Manipulation (Can recreate the Big Bang), Soul Manipulation and Pain Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation (Ophanimon Falldown Mode), Portal Creation

How he is still 4-B if he can recreate the Big Bang?

But yeah, Lucemon probably stomps her now. Switch to Akron maybe?

Also BH2 characters are now 29 KiloFoe so at least she has the AP advantage, but she still doen't have a way trough his mid-high regen and she can't resist most of his hax

Oh yeah...Still need to give him a Low 2-C key for Databook Lucy and a Low 2-C via Testament key for his Frontier Key.

Akron may work.

I swear this guy is trying to win a prize for "highest number of tier 2 forms".

Alright, switching.

Luckily this might be the last Lucemon revision for a long while. We've gone through all his stuff by now....Assuming Hacker's Memory doesn't add him in anything....

Nah he will just become 1-C so that he can fight full power YHVH ovo

I'm sure we'll get more information about Lucemon if we look at some obscure game in the franchise that was released only in Japan OvO

Inb4 "he gets all of N.E.O.'s stuff".

Should I make Lucemon bloodlusted? Akron goes for the hax first, but idk what Lucemon does

When it comes to Digimon stuff in character battles it is extremely hard to gauge seeing as the anime never shows inherited skills despite that being a thing ever since the early Digimon games. Not only that, Lucemon may start with Grand Cross, but in all honesty we treat Digimon as Wild Cards.

Eh, i'll make them bloodlusted then.

Would Grand Cross do something against someone who is that much stronger in raw power though?

It bypasses magical defenses such as forcefields and defenses to magical attacks if that helps.

Akron tanked KiloFoe bullets without forecefields, so probably not.

Lucemon also might use his Mind Control like he did to Cherubimon (Despite him having a resistance to it)

Akron could absorb him. Which has also power nullification as a side effect

So after analyzing everything, I gotta go......inconclusive for these reasons.

Akron is pretty much what the power of the Digimon Angels are made for. Due to him being classified as evil, Lucemon's attacks would actually damage him. Not only that, due to bloodlust Lucemon would most definintly go for Mind Control. Which, well requires a thought and was strong enough to control Cherubimon. Not to mention, Lucemon has many none AP ways to kill Akron. First we have multiple ways of soul haxing evil beings along with Ophanimon FM's more brutal soul rip, burn and erasre via the Dark Area. He also has multiple forms of soul purification. He can also manipulation Akron's Memories. IIrc Cherubimon has absorption given to him by Lucemon as well. And finally, Lucemon's all powerful sealing that sealed the Super Golden Wingless Dragon of Ra with 12 souls. (I wrote that because I was bored. ovo)

Meaning he has more ways to logically kill Akron. However, this all depends on who does what first.

I should probably point out that Akron's stuff is also activated with a thought.

Also Akron did nothing wrong he is just doing his job so he isn't evil

Kaltias said:
Akron's list of powers is exactly as long as Kid Lucemon's OvO
If you only match Kid Lucemon, you lose. You must match Satan Mode's wall of text in order to fight any Lucemon. ovo

As for the "who does it first" Akron's power null + absorption is the very first thing that he does. Ask these guys, they can confirm.

I know, i was just leaving it here.

They got past it via.... i don't really understand... PIS? Something along the line of their combined energy being too much to be absorbed while Akron was weakened or something like that.

Which is weird because he stomped them with a single shockwave literally an instant before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back