• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon vs Akron

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the worst kind of PIS because they don't even get a resistance ovo.

Also I think that it's safe to say that Frieza vs Lucemon is a stomp now

It's me, or this match is the 3D version of White Face vs Lucemon? Power null vs mindhax but it's inconclusive once again

Speaking of that, was that added?

But, this will literally be Lucemon's 4th inconclusive...ovo

Isn't Testament going to be for databook Lucemon only since it's a tier 2 attack?

No since every thing is blowing up around Lucemon. Think of it as a Super Explosion Wave on steroids. It's kinda how some characters have higher tiers via much stronger moves.

Although it should probably be noted in his tier, something like "4-B normally, Low 2-C with Testament".

Then restricting it is redundant because i wrote 4-B version. OvO

I love how this thread went from "kid Lucemon is kinda haxless" to "Lucemon stomps" to "he is weaker but he has the necessary haxes" to "good thing Akron is bloodlusted or Lucemon would AP stomp"

Then again it's probably because "Lucemon" and "haxless" don't belong to the same sentence

The story of Lucemon.

>Has a thread not about him or the Demon Lords whatsoever.

>Still gets an upgrade.

At this point I quit....

Kaltias said:
I love how this thread went from "kid Lucemon is kinda haxless" to "Lucemon stomps" to "he is weaker but he has the necessary haxes" to "good thing Akron is bloodlusted or Lucemon would AP stomp"
The same thing happened to Neo. PaChi2 was looking for me to show Neo's hax and then he went from Haxless to Barbamon + Yggdrasil and then he became the Digimon Composite.

But then I could make Cerberumon vs Akron Speed Unequal

Is it sad that the DOG is still faster than Frontier Kid Lucy?

Yeah but only one of the two would be decisive instead of a blitz ovo.

Nah, it just turns the meme into "dog via speed and hax"

To be fair, how far is Lucemon into FTL? Because you could argue the blitz

@Dragon could you create a sleepy Belphemon thread that's really close?

@Kalt Lucemon is like scaled to easily beating someone who moves at subluminal speeds.

@PaChi I mean, you know a Low 2-C who could fight him?

I schnee. Then the blitz would be a legit argument. Akron scales from being superior to each individual member of the EoG party. And they walk at 2,48 c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back