• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucas vs. Makoto Nanaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, doesn't BlazBlue character say "My passives are better than yours"? Or something?

Glass, where are you? I need you in for this one.

Edit: how good is her resistance to Prob/Fate manip?

DaBigP said:
Edit: how good is her resistance to Prob/Fate manip?
2-A ro fate AFAIK.

And I think that the Truth having Probability Manipulation isn't exactly correct, but eh.

Wait what? I assume that means 2-A resistance, In which case I ask what Lucas' win con here is...?

and I should probably get my mind back into that thread...

Later tho, not now.

Psionic abilities, which include:

PK Love: Powerful psychic attack that assaults all enemies

Lifeup: Heals himself and his allies

Healing: Removes status alignments

PK Flash: Causes instant death, makes enemies cry, makes them feel strange or become numb Refresh: Restores some HP after each turn (10%)

Shield: It protects a single conscious character, or all characters, with a 50% reduction of enemy attacks, and even returns some of the blocked damage to the attacker, depending on the power level.

Counter: Reflects physical damage to one ally. PSI Shield: It protects a single conscious character, or all characters, from enemy PSI-based attacks, and even returns some of the blocked damage to the attacker at higher power levels.

PSI Counter: Reflects PSI damage to one ally.

Offense Up: Boosts his strength and destructive capacity

Defense Up: Boosts his durability

Also a bomb that destroyed something with higher AP than Lucas

DaBigP said:
Wait what? I assume that means 2-A resistance, In which case I ask what Lucas' win con here is...?
Hitting her until she dies I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back