• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucario Pokemon 7

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Certainly it would take more than "Not having counter feats coming after this" to give this guy a 2-C ranking?

If his 2-C and Infinite Speed rankings come from a single fight compared to all of his other showings, then they should most likely be considered outliers.

Absolutely. Pokemon scaling is all over the place with very clear discrepancies and leaps in logic being made for Pokemon that are from different mediums of the franchise. I think this is in the wrong sub-forum though.

I already tried about this, and it was accepted because this Lucario did the most work on defeating a Darkrai.

Dark649 said:
I already tried about this, and it was accepted because this Lucario did the most work on defeating a Darkrai.
Well I don't understand how that makes this not an outlier.

Does Lucario 7 have any other showings on this level? How would this case be any different than scaling Kirby to Magolor?

Saying that any character is higher dimensional is, in my opinion, an extraordinary claim to make, and thus requires extraordinary evidence. Especially when Lucario itself is always portrayed as a non-legendary Pokemon that has no such statements of it existing on a higher plane.

Plus it goes without saying that Pokemon is one of the most inconsistent verse out there when it comes to scaling. I'm personally not going to buy the 2-C Lucario ranking unless he's shown consistent feats on this level, but if everyone else disagrees I'll concede.

Back