• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucario (Pokemon 7) VS Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Doesn't lead with that in character.

2) Scale of Pokémon 2-Bs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dragon Ball 2-Bs. So Lucario does anything and Goku dies.

Unequalized then.

I still have to say this however, as Lucario is a Steel type, shouldn´t he be weak to fighting moves?

Not sure how the typing system works with verse equal and Lucario could solo DBS, it can't solo DBH due to not having any resurrection negation.

What about his losses? Should they be adjusted because of his new abilities and massive AP growth or would the results remain the same?

Depends on the reasoning. If the opponent doesn't have comparable AP or something to compensate then they should probably be revised/removed since Goku is likely to just 1-shot with any attack.

I revised Goku's losses and I didn't find any reasons to redux them.

So, Lucario being weak to martial arts is a game mechanic or not? Because with Goku's AP advantage he'll CQC him at first before Lucario can use hax.

His losse against teemo should be redux'd, now goku can literally One shot, leaving no time to teemo to Use useful hax

Plus, this thread is basically "Teemo via hax"

The Causality said:
His losse against teemo should be redux'd, now goku can literally One shot, leaving no time to teemo to Use useful hax
Plus, this thread is basically "Teemo via hax"
I believe that LoL's God Tier may be upgraded to 2-A at some point.

The Dialga match was very wanked to Goku

Anyways, that isn´t an argument as it´s basic ABC logic (aka, it doesn´t work like that)

Asriel77 said:
????????????????????????????????

WHAT MAKES THE DBH MULTIVERSE GREATER THAN POKEMONS. I SAW NOTHING THERE
Pokemon has uncountable timelines.

Dragon Ball has "Every Possibility" of Timelines.

Uncountable/Large Number <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Every Possibility Ever

On a side note, OP changed the location of the fight when Goku won to advantage Dialga. So don't think that Goku's side is the only one to blame (if reason exist)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back