• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lowest Tier Characters who can beat Accelerator and his Vector Shield (Part 2)

SpookyShadow said:
Accelerate said he is doing a CRT. Iirc he resisted Coronzon's shit but I don't remember correctly.
I think you should wait for the Tier 1 stuff revion to be complete first.

Sight based mindhax has vectors, so he just reflects

Do Izanami and Kotoamatsukami count as a vector ? Neither are exactly sight-based.

John985 said:
Debatable, Puzzle's ability to analyze magic/curses/enchantments or anything else of the sort is no joke, as well as coming up with countermeasures to such on-the-go. Early Accelerator would definitely get destroyed by this but at the moment, unless you nerf Puzzle's "support" abilities or get Accelerator to enrage (Usually symbolized by Black, not, Platinum Wings) and mindlessly attack, this wouldn't work.

However Cain does seem like an excellent counter to early Accelerator, and likely his Black Angelic form where his fighting style lacks any sense of strategy and is just fueled by anger.

StNot said:
John985 said:
Debatable, Puzzle's ability to analyze magic/curses/enchantments or anything else of the sort is no joke, as well as coming up with countermeasures to such on-the-go. Early Accelerator would definitely get destroyed by this but at the moment, unless you nerf Puzzle's "support" abilities or get Accelerator to enrage (Usually symbolized by Black, not, Platinum Wings) and mindlessly attack, this wouldn't work.
However Cain does seem like an excellent counter to early Accelerator, and likely his Black Angelic form where his fighting style lacks any sense of strategy and is just fueled by anger.
If you attack him, this guy is going to kill you. Any his tiers doesn't matter.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Presence

LordWhis said:
Also how do we know Accelerator will be immune to Genjutsu ? Does he have mind manip immunity ?
I assume most of his mental resistance would come from Puzzle lightly possessing him during fights for the sake of better coordination between the two. Any mind control attempts against him, even if they somehow bypass the shield would need to be more powerful than Puzzle's or she will simply break the mind possession as soon as she senses it. The fact that she's pretty much his permanent companion that's very difficult to get rid of, she would be a huge nuisance as even without actively fighting her passive "support" essentially lets Accelerator just focus on defense until she can work out what to do.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Izanami is sight based iirc

What does Kotoamatsukami do?
Izanami can be sight, sound, smell or touch based.

Kotoamatsukami is simply entering the mind of any individual in your field of view. (Or itachi's crow's field of view)

The thing is, you can bypass his shield without tier 1 hax, boyo

Yes but it seems like your putting alot of stuff in Accels favour just cause you dislike that there are characters with more broken abilities.

Might as well restrict people with Immeasurable speed since that totally bypasses the sheild as well.

Uh, I dont really care if people has more broken abilities than him lol, I was just suggesting it to make the thread more interesting

Some of them might be because of speed equal

But it's absolutely not interesting and boring when you put here a for example 10-C guy with tier 0 hax. It makes no sense. I guess there are characters like that for every tier but small amount of people here know about them.

Overlord775 said:
Cueball (xkcd) stands there and Accelerator's physics stop working
Hm, I think Cueball basically encompasses this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulation_hypothesis

So while in his own reality he may be any tier, within his created world, he's practically both omniscient and omnipotent. Hell, he can even make Kamachi write another novel where Accelerator gets bored and kills himself (in the spirit of the joke).

SpookyShadow said:
But it's absolutely not interesting and boring when you put here a for example 10-C guy with tier 0 hax. It makes no sense. I guess there are characters like that for every tier but small amount of people here know about them.
Ok but your complaning about this on a thread about someone with tier 1 shit thats only 4-B.

Now if this was a thread about a non smurf id totally understand but its not.

Also how doesnt it make sense?

It makes the thread stupid ass donkey shit yankee dankee shrek ultra boring. Do you understand?

Tier 1 shield can be bypassed if you only have tremendously good hax. You don't need to be 1-A for that. It's just making mess of this thread that could be filled with actually interesting matches.

Even excluding tier 1 shit most of these matches are not interesting at all,

If they can bypass the shield then 8 time out of 10 they stomp Accel, if they cant bypass the shield then its a wrap right there incon or Accel stomps.

Now sometimes Accel may resist something that bypasses the Sheild but then that just means Accels stomps or incons yet.

Any match here is 9 time out of 10 a stomp or incon.

So no I dont really understand, Accel is the type of character that generally stomps, gets stomped or incons with few inbetween.

PsychoWarper said:
Even excluding tier 1 shit most of these matches are not interesting at all,
If they can bypass the shield then 8 time out of 10 they stomp Accel, if they cant bypass the shield then its a wrap right there incon or Accel stomps.

Now sometimes Accel may resist something that bypasses the Sheild but then that just means Accels stomps or incons yet.

Any match here is 9 time out of 10 a stomp or incon.

So no I dont really understand, Accel is the type of character that generally stomps, gets stomped or incons with few inbetween.
Accel has 4-B dura even without the shield

Most things that bypass the shield are hax that bypass Dura.

The only stuff I can think of bypassing the shield without hax would be someone with Immeasurable speed.

Yakou Madara would have been a good fight but he recently seems to have got a massive upgrade so he'll probably stomp.

Yakou is to high tier for this, since his base we use currently is 3-A.

@Spooky

The reason for Immeasurable Speed bypassing the sheild is cause Immeasurable Speed > Passives.

PsychoWarper said:
Yakou is to high tier for this, since his base we use currently is 3-A.

@Spooky

The reason for Immeasurable Speed bypassing the sheild is cause Immeasurable Speed > Passives.
I know, he used to be a tier 4, I was saying it would have been a good match-up back then.

Back