• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lowest Tier Characters who can beat Accelerator and his Vector Shield (Part 2)

Ah right, the problem is his 1-A shizz.

I would however like to see them interact.

Id be much more interested in seeing many of these characters talk and interact than fight.

Rimuru for 6C, 6A, and High 4C.

Diablo for 6C, 6A and High 4C

Zegion for 6A and High 4C

Chloe for High 4C

Shion for 6A

Literaly any tensei slime character who have Godly regen, they can outlives Accel, not to mention broken Hax they have

Also his durability with Platinum Wings isn't really known, I can't tell from the translation clearly but it seemed like in that form even when Curtana went through his shield, it didn't actually harm him. And he just wanted to get Elizard in the right spot to show off his new toy and to win scientifically, without breaking Curtana Second or actually beating Elizard using his abilities.

John985 said:
StNot said:
John985 said:
Debatable, Puzzle's ability to analyze magic/curses/enchantments or anything else of the sort is no joke, as well as coming up with countermeasures to such on-the-go. Early Accelerator would definitely get destroyed by this but at the moment, unless you nerf Puzzle's "support" abilities or get Accelerator to enrage (Usually symbolized by Black, not, Platinum Wings) and mindlessly attack, this wouldn't work.
However Cain does seem like an excellent counter to early Accelerator, and likely his Black Angelic form where his fighting style lacks any sense of strategy and is just fueled by anger.
If you attack him, this guy is going to kill you. Any his tiers doesn't matter.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Presence
Arguably in Thelema, which a lot of recent Kamachi's recent novels touched upon, the era of the Abrahamic God (The Presence) is long over due to Aeon of Horus being meant to have humans surpass Gods (it's questionable whether Toaru had an Abrahamic God in the first place since in Thelema, Archangels and Angels were created by the deity Horus as his own servants).

But assuming The Presence is a problem, one big thing to note is that, Accelerator's vector control could be of little relevance here, transcribing or finding the original The Book of The Law (Which in Toaru, I believe is hidden away by the Church), an extremely powerful grimoire that anchored humanity to Aeon of Horus, would bring about the end of The Presence and religion and worship as a whole. Puzzle can recite the contents of it to Accelerator to write down, when the text conveying the knowledge of a grimoire is written, it essentially becomes near-indestructible, and copies of grimoires can be created (regardless of the language) that way.

That said, Accelerator had managed to go even beyond Aeon of Horus, and essentially ending up as Aleister's successor and the new leader of the science faction, having acheived something even Aleister had never managed to, as a human. Essentially both Touma and Accelerator showed different aspects of "true will" (a core idea in Thelema), which represents humans having pretty much "NLF" potential as long as they truly believed in what they were doing.

Thelema has some odd ideas and Kamachi, in a lot of later volumes actually directly quoted real life "The Book of The Law" especially relating to the above (It's pretty cool how Kamachi took a lot of those strange ideas and actually made a pretty interesting series incorporating it as well as many other elements, mostly with different takes on same Egyptian mythology and even bits of Norse mythology).

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Uh, I dont really care if people has more broken abilities than him lol, I was just suggesting it to make the thread more interesting

Some of them might be because of speed equal
He's a pretty hard character to judge in terms of brokenness since he doesn't really show off more than he has to. I'd say considering the ability to use magick now as well as the metaphysical trees, his ability can scale to insane levels but only if he wants (or rather needs) it to. And similar to Aleister he seems to dislike the idea of Gods and probably doesn't really want to be immortal (since he seems to be pretty negative about everything and pretty much only lives to protect his family).

Also of all people he probably understands his responsibilities and isn't really into playing god seeing how that went for Aleister and probably not wanting to follow the same path when it comes to leading AC. Plus he hasn't made nearly as many mistakes as Aleister and is hardly considered a failure by anyone.

DestinyDude0 said:
Carrying over from the previous thread: Bunny Girl Kare, Molecule Ma, The_Narrator, Aburatori, etc... Almost all of them have access to reality warping, thus bypassing the shield. I will mention that Accel's Law Manip might be able to counteract their powers, but right now we lack the feats. I guess we'll just have to wait until 2020 lol
Accelerator isn't a direct reality warper but arguably his ability combined with an extremely developed personal reality puts him in a different league since he warps reality in impossible ways just because to him, in his own personal reality, it makes sense. And now, the NT22+ version instead of basically overlaying phases, he just overwrites reality with his personal reality passively, along with any contradicting changes (Past Horus, phases don't matter, infinite MGs are suddenly not so infinte). Vectorless attacks always end up originating from somewhere.

To a precognition user for example, despite having gone through millions of imaginable scenarios, the result will still be unexpected because personal realities are, simply put, out of touch with actual reality (and this is why level 5s tend to be slightly crazy, especially when using their powers too much; see Mugino).

For an extremely developed PR, a vectorless attack, any attempt to teleport, shift dimensions or inflict any harm is almost inconcievable since even if the attack conceptually "lights the target on fire", the PR overwrites it as "X launches a weird type of energy type from some direction at Y that will then ignite and spread in multiple directions". An extremely powerful PR can also reject changes that don't make sense. Accelerator's shield is not perfect, I think at this point he is aware of that, I'm sure if he faced Kakine 3.0 "Darker Matter" with an energy type he couldn't make out right away, again as a threat, he would not hesitate to switch to magick based attacks ("the volleyball spell" or transmutation, whatever is quicker), rather than test his luck.

And yes Accelerator seems to be able to use his wings at will now, and without losing sanity, unlike black and white wings, he actually makes use of his ability properly, and seems to have perfect control over it, the wings themselves seem more like a decoration (probably AIM protrusions of some kind). And he learns fast, just compare his triple self-KO in NT22 to near perfect execution in NT22R where he already seems to have a very good grip on some of his new abilities. With magick, the huge restriction of needing existing energy or matter in the right form is no longer relevant either. And from what I remember his physiology with wings changes that one second he's near death and another he's back fighting without showing any signs of fatigue (I don't even know if he needs to breathe in this state, I don't think this has ever been said).

So yeah the guy is powerful and while his more obvious vector control is convinient, and is what he is more used to, don't forget that it also comes with a pretty much endless supplies of spells ranging from universal destruction to turning himself into Yuriko to join Touma's harem.

Imma just say that all that is awesome but Molecule Man is definitely stronger, the others I dont know but MM is.

Scrlk666777 said:
@Stnot
Accelerator was never insane in White wings.
Ah yeah, I was referring to him primarily using wings to attack when they're out, instead of just using his ability at range. With Platinum Wings it seems that he actually does exactly that, which is probably a much better choice considering how powerful his "vector control" actually is.

PsychoWarper said:
Imma just say that all that is awesome but Molecule Man is definitely stronger, the others I dont know but MM is.
Wasn't he pretty much the most powerful being in the multiverse at one point, barring TOAA? That's sort of an unfair comparison, but yeah MM is stronger.

What about Blaz Blue characters?

Iirc some of there top tiers are Low 5-B but have 2-A hax and have 12+ passives (That are 2-A) and resist most hax on a 2-A scale.

You were on that thread. Just look at his immortality.

Soul Manipulation, and Healing Negation (Nox Nyctores, Azure Grimoire and Magic can damage the soul, and negating any form of recovery, even when the reality is warped by multiversal entity)

Chaos Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Transmutation, Corrosion Inducement, Void Manipulation and Corruption (Type 3) (Azure Grimoire is stated to be portable cauldron and can harness the powers of the Boundary) The Boundary is a 2-A realm connecting all the infinite realities that exists in the Blazblue universe.

• Geminus Anguium: Ouroboros: Eighth Nox Nyctores, appeared as two chains with black snake heads for each. Ouroboros' main ability is to manipulate the mind, memory and emotion of the opponent, either by contact or just sight of the user. It is summoned from special portal and fire it wherever the user want. Ouroboros can also be used for trapping or sending opponent to boundary using said portal. Ouroboros' chain is said to be unending, making escape from the weapon very difficult. It's capable of mind shattering Murakumo Units, which are clones of Amaterasu and were built and born inside the boundary, a place filled with infinite memories and information, which means it can bypass 4-Dimensional mind hax resistances.
You're gonna have to read his powers and ability section to find a lot of the scans we have that gives him these hax. This is also not taking into consideration his 2-A reactive evolution and resistance negation.

Tbh im not super knowledgeable on the verse I just know they are extremely OP so I suggested them as potential candidates.

Well the other character that I always encounter on vs match is Terumi and Hakume with they're time killer. And most of BB characters have the same immortality.

Time Killer: Susano'o focuses his energy, then delivers a single blow: should it land, all of the time that the victim possesses, has possessed, or ever will possess, in this timeline and in all others, is immediately destroyed, effectively deleting a being from reality entirely.

@Psychowarper

Yeah, I'm the same. Don't know much about Blazblue but have heard it's quite a powerful verse due to Hax like characters.

As always with Accelerator you have to ask if he can understand the laws or mechanics behind their attacks. He has a High 1-C shield and they only have 2-A Hax, but his reflection only works on stuff he can understand.

The trouble with Accelerator though is that no one truly knows how far his understanding of stuff goes nor how powerful he actually is. I've got a feeling though that another list will have to be made in a few month's time.

Acausal type 5, Concept type 2, Time manip, Nonexistent Physiology, Transduality and Immeasurable.

I think any characters who have this hax likely trounce him.

Ohhhhhhh burn. But more seriously John985, you do have a tendency to be a skeptic when it comes to Accel. It's quite noticeable when one looks through your history. No offense, btw.

John985 wrote Time Manip

Considering how hard it is to find a character that instanty leads with this and doesn't get killed instantly by Accelerators vectors, most characters with just this lose.

Well I already ask Donttalk about his mind resistance, and he said it's not High 1-C. He might resist base on mechanic. But his resistacen cant reach that high.

Schnee One said:
Considering how hard it is to find a character that instanty leads with this and doesn't get killed instantly by Accelerators vectors, most characters with just this lose.
Well the characters I mention who have time manip is Goetia and Homura. Goetia for Time Paradox and Homura affecting acasual type 5.

John985 said:
Well I already ask Donttalk about his mind resistance, and he said it's not High 1-C. He might resist base on mechanic. But his resistance cant reach that high.
You do know there are others just as knowledgeable in Toaru don't you? Actually truth is we don't know how far it can reach. We just know that it doesn't work. Also Neph is High 1-C so that kind of says otherwise.

Oh wait nevermind she was nerfed.

Neph is 3-D with higher dimensional manip.

>Their power is too big to be contained, not their physical bodies. We have seen their bodies and they are 3D.

They should have Higher D Manip, though.

and he said.

>I mean, her full power version can accomplish mind hax, but that's nothing Accel ever interacted with.

For Qlip

>Pretty sure I already debunked the Qliphah thing as well. We literally have examples and statements of it working. (Not to mention she doesn't have mindhax on that scale)

Well the characters I mention who have time manip is Goetia and Homura. Goetia for Time Paradox and Homura affecting acasual type 5.

<2A

Yeah, Homuliliy with mindhax you'd have a point, that's probably not the best example if you're using any other version.

That's true but that's not how his reflection works. If he can reflect it he can reflect it up to High 1-C. Otherwise you might as well argue against anything that Accelerator hasn't been shown to reflect at a High 1-C level.

Shall we say he can't reflect wood on a city scale because he's only shown to reflect wood on a 9-C Scale?

Of course not, it's a ridiculous argument.

Mind Hax though it depends on how it works though. Accel is not exempt from all mind-hax.

Schnee One said:
<2A

Yeah, Homuliliy with mindhax you'd have a point, that's probably not the best example if you're using any other version.
I know, but they are the characters I always encounter.

Neph in her fight with Accel was not high 1C, but yes, Accel can reflect 3-10D mind hax without caring to the potence, just the mechanic matters.

XDragnoir said:
Neph in her fight with Accel was not high 1C, but yes, Accel can reflect 3-10D mind hax without caring to the potence, just the mechanic matters.
That's why I said base on mechanic, but the resistance of the verse cant reach those 12billion numbers.

You know what would be interesting to know, is how many characters on this wikia can battle Accelerator and the battle doesn't end in a stomp (for either side) or an Incon. Basically an Accelerator battle where both have wincons and a 50/50 change of winning or losing.

Unless Accelerator can be able to understand passive hax before he already gets incapacitated or killed, anyone in BlazBlue that passively haxes can kill him effortlessly. Also doesn't help that every character in BlazBlue that matters have immortality and Regenerationn to make the vector attacks a nonexistent problem.

Back