• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lowest Tier Characters who can beat Accelerator and his Vector Shield (Part 2)

Yea lol pretty much the (still unofficial) top 4 of 10-B would be a good beginning. They're all 1-As in diguise >_>.

Caine 10-A, 4-C and High 4-C with 1-A hax

Lilith 4-C and High 4-C 1-A hax

Mage At least 10-B, likely 10-A | At least 9-C, likely 9-A | Unknown, At least 9-C, likely 9-A | At least 4-C, likely High 4-C with 1-A hax.

This is what I remember base on top 5 strongest.

John985 said:
Caine 10-A, 4-C and High 4-C with 1-A hax
Lilith 4-C and High 4-C 1-A hax

Mage At least 10-B, likely 10-A | At least 9-C, likely 9-A | Unknown, At least 9-C, likely 9-A | At least 4-C, likely High 4-C with 1-A hax.

This is what I remember base on top 5 strongest.
What can 10-A Caine do to him?

Cain from DC comics ? (Basically a 1A masquerading as a 9B)

Itachi Uchiha (he just has to look into his eyes and it's game over)

SpookyShadow said:
You mean Accel? Well, in lower keys time manip would be a huge problem. Magic is pretty meaningless against him, so are vector/scalar based attacks... Not many things can work on him.
But he can be incapped, with incredible effort though. You need some serious broken hax to actually affect him
I'm not sure if this is appropriate for vs. debates, but any form of time travel that would somehow interfere with Accelerator acting as a wildcard during NT22 and given Aleister's tendency to screw everything up (he couldn't even die right), without that very specific wildcard, at a very specific point, stepping in (namely Accelerator striking down Coronzon, which I doubt he would consider if he didn't have a "family" that he wanted to protect - given his usual nihilism with regards to everything else including his own life), Coronzon would have succeeded, meaning that there would not really be a future.

Not sure how general rules apply in case of paradoxes like that, but figured I'd mention that part regardless.

Scrlk666777 said:
Genericstickman said:
5-A Exdeath was used
When was the match done? If it was done before the changes then it probably doesn't count anymore.
It should probably still count since the main reason for it being Incon was the fact that Accelerator would one shot Exdeath while Exdeath would banish him to the void

Back