• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well then, it's something i always wanted to make but i'am really lazy, currently, i'am not so let's start this upgrade

Low Godly Regen
During the third arc, Sailor Neptune/Uranus and pluto said something interesting about the Senshi physiology, During this arc, it said that if Hotaru (Sailor Saturn) can awake her Sailor Senshi Consciousness (it mean power too), she could heal all of her physiologics problems (she has been cyporgenized almost half of her body) , they are currently noted in their profile at Likely Mid for all senshi but i've found more proof about the godly regen, so from here, the sailor power is supposed to regenerate your body

In the same Arc, After she saved her and Sailor Senshi's Souls, Hotaru (Sailor Saturn)'s Soul has bee erased from existence because of Mistress 9, but more than than, her body has been completly destroyed by her too (Mistress posessed Hotaru, when she gained enough power, she destroyed Hotaru's body and Soul by transformate Mistress 9's body )

It's noted that she still has a "Me" Inside her souls, the power of the senshi was still here even if the soul has been destroyed.

Hotaru's power throught Saturn's consciousness can be only awaken with the three talisement, this aside, when They used the three talisement, Hotaru (Sailor Saturn) awake Create a new body (Destroy her old Body possessed and corrupted by Mistress 9 in the process) and now, the birth of the first god of destruction is here. It should be noted that the three talisement is not necessary to "Unlock" Sailor Saturn's conscioussness,it's a way to signal the end of the existence, in any situation when "the end is near", the talisement automatically unlock Saturn's conscious and saturn turn into the void the world, Saturn is a rare case.

There is also how the old anime adapted Sailor Saturn's awakening, her body and soul is destroyed and she regen from "nothing"

EDIT: Actually, Sailor Saturn's soul was reincarned as Hotaru's souls, they have the same soul, it like that Sailor Saturn is another personality of her soul

EDIT 2: It should also be noted that Hotaru can still come back even if all of her existence is erased, Sailor Saturn turn everything into non-existence when she use her attacks, when she used it against Pharaoh 90, she coming back but in a baby state (Hotaru, not Saturn's consciouss, she regenerated Hotaru's body has a baby, the conscious is still here)

Conclusion
Basically, Sailor Senshi's consciousness can regenerate the soul and create a new body from nothing, it's similar to Mid Godly but they regenerate from Sailor Senshi's consciousness (like Touhou Youkai), Sailor Saturn is an exemple, Saturn's consciouss has been locked, when it's unlocked, they can regen the body, as pluto said that it can regen the body but in our case he completly regen the body from nothing)/soul (she regenerated Hotaru's soul when Saturn conscious is) of the user but every senshi has access to their Senshi's consciouss.

Thanks for the attention.

I see a case for Low-Godly Regenerationn. I could agree with Low-Godly Regenerationn.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
Isn't this already on her profile, and listed as mid godly?
Or is this a different ability from that?
No,the OP, their profiles state their Regenerationn as Likely Mid.

I see the case for Low-Godly. Regenerating from someone else's soul is a bit strange, might fit better as Type 8, but this works.

Yeah, this seems like a pretty solid case to me!

I'd say it's closer to a good af Type 4 Immortality than Low Godly but I'm neutral on this.

Type 4 Immortality could work but in this case is the same as Low Godly with a Regenerationn from Sailor Senshi's consciousness, if people think that Type 4 is a good thing in tyhis case, then i'll chose it.

Type 4 can be for all the senshi who permanently reincarnate whatever the time but probably for another CRT (maybe?)

This is a rather extreme change, and an unusual case, so I think that we need a bit more staff input first.

In fact, it's surprisingly consistent. All the enemy they fought used many method to kill them. Metalia absorb the energy, without that, no henshin so no regen, Wiseman Powernulled them/Erase them, Mistress 9/ Pharaoh 90 absorb their Soul and leave them intact (they absorbed their energy too), Nehellenia = Sleep for Eternity and Galaxia explicitly Null their Regen with Star seed manip.

Back