• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low Complex Multiversal Bill Cipher, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, apparenly i found this statement in the official Real-Life Canon diary which stated Bill, at full power, is a Pan Dimensional being, which is the same concept as the Theory-M, the theory used to measure the whole Multiverse Dimensionality here, I suppose. So, not only this diary states Bill is superior to 7D-11D Dimensional beings, but also, it is stated Bill would be a threat to the Multiverse, which the diary states to work under pan dimensionality, which is the same concept as the Theory-M.

12042681_933947153355614_4016582489385263993_n.jpg

1484191007365.jpg

It is canon. https://gravityfalls.fandom.com/wiki/Gravity_Falls:_Journal_3

Uh, sorry, i didn't know it was already published. Can you guys link me to a thread where this is debunked? Thank you either way. <3

1. They don't not remotely act like higher dimensional beings in any regard and died to a spaceship crash.

2. Holy ****, lower the image size.

3. Dimension is typically used to mean parallel universe in fiction, that's likely the context being used here.

4. This discussion is literally against the rules. It's been done to death and is never gonna happen.

The Wright Way is right. Dimension does mean spatial dimention in this case tho, it's just that it doesn't matter within this context.

Good lord resize those images.

Anyways the reason Bill isn't High 1-C is because these aliens have no feats on that level and the way they're portrayed blatantly contradicts how a higher-dimensional being would behave. These aliens have a terrible sense in direction and died after crashing their ship in 3D. Higher-dimensional beings are superior to lower-dimensional beings by an uncountably infinite degree yet they don't demonstrate any of this.

As for Bill threatening the multiverse, threatening something is not an AP feat. Bill doesn't have any reliable feats/statements putting him above Low 2-C.

here we go again

while I agree that Bill is a higher dimensional being(Ford, the dude that has 12 PhDs and took classes in dimensionality, called Bill a Higher D being) the aliens are way too inconsistent to be considered as proof

GodlyCharmander said:
So, should i delete this?
No, you shouldn't. Removing a thread takes it out of view. It's better to just close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back